****July 2018 Mummies - Tri 2****

Maybe when we have our third things will be done right. They fked everything up with dd to pfftt. Idc about downs tbh well like be nice to be prepared but I wouldn't get rid or anything. It's the other 2 I wanted the most and looks like I'm not getting them again! X

I've not had my 20w scan date yet, but did have a letter through this morning for a different consultant at a different hospital on 7th JUNE!!! That's a month before my due date and likely a week or two before my c-section

Odd??

I've not had my 20w scan date yet, but did have a letter through this morning for a different consultant at a different hospital on 7th JUNE!!! That's a month before my due date and likely a week or two before my c-section

Odd??

June?! Really?! So they don't intend to see you before then? Odd. Unless your condition doesn't require frequent monitoring then I guess not that strange x

GG I would have thought with your medical history you'll be monitored a lot more than that. Perhaps it's the pre op details for the c section and has been sent out already. Maybe phone up about your scan. My 20 week date was already in my notes when I went for the 1st scan. And I never noticed it until my 2nd because I had to hand them back. Hope they hurry up and give you a date xx

Last edited:
Oh no, I see my referred consultant on January 18th at Gloucester hospital. Just spoke to midwife about this new appointment and she's as baffled as I am. She said to take the letter with me to the proper appointment in two weeks and see what my proper consultant says about it.

Very bizarre. I missed my physio appointment today due to fucking localised flooding but...I went to the hospital instead...

Well, that's me off to the Haematology department any time I ever need bloods done in future. 1 needle, 1 little bruise and 4 full vials within a minute instead of 40 minutes of being turned into a pin cushion with no joy at the end! Last attempt left me unable to bend my arms properly for a few days. I could have snogged the nurse, she was so good.

Morning ladies! I am pretty sure I could feel the baby moving last night!!!! Is it even possible this early?! x

GG that will be so lovely, and you'll have the little one with you for the party too! We've been engaged forever lol. I want to be married abroad.. But now with the baby it will prob be another few year before we do it in the end lol. It would be nice to do exactly what you're doing tbh xx

PB my weight is up three stone almost this time. I'm hoping I'm okay with the GD test. I only missed consultant led by 1 bmi point :/ Saying that I've lost half a stone from sickness but I'm sure it will go back on. Xx

So many June babies for us haha. I went early with DD and had a spontaneous quick labour. All over in 5 hours. Took me 2 hours of that to push her out :roll: You never know I might end up being June too since my date is the 4th haha. Imagine if none of us in July mummies actually had July babies
I'm totally clueless when it comes to this but what is the bmi limit for consultant led? I'm wondering which I fall into haha xx

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

This thread is getting busy, love it! And looks like some of the babies will arrive in June!

I love the wedding chat! Such special event. We had 2 wedding receptions... each for around 100 people! I may have mentioned that I am from Poland and hubby was born in Scotland. Because all of my family lives in Poland we couldn't possibly ask them all to come over for a wedding so we decided to have 2 ceremonies. We were legally married in Scotland with a wedding reception afterwards for family and friends. And a month later we flew to Poland where we got married in my childhood church with wedding reception afterwards. So we got married in July and then September haha. Weather was amazing both days! It was lovely but a lot of planning, organizing and stress went into it...I won't even mention money!!!! X

My labour with DD was hmmmmmm long. I was admitted to hospital almost a week before with high blood pressure. They were trying to induce me for 2 or 3 days, can't remember now but it was not working. Finally the pessary worked and they broke my waters. I got epidural and felt no pain what so ever but DD got stuck, ended up with forceps delivery, major stitches that later broke and I was terribly sore for 3 months!!! I really hope for a better experience this time x
We are going to have two ceremonies :) my husband is from India so we flew to India in 2015 and had a traditional sikh 3 day wedding hahaha now we are back in the UK and plan to hold a wedding here for all of my family and friends who obviously couldn't all fly to India. Haha its expensive having two, also hard to please my mother. She keeps pushing for more expense. Xx

Morning ladies! I am pretty sure I could feel the baby moving last night!!!! Is it even possible this early?! x

I've been wondering this too. I've not felt anything yet but have had gas bubbles which are very like baby :roll: when I looked it up 2nd babies are supposed to be felt at 16 ish and first more like 18ish. I'm sure it was 17 when I felt DD. I can't wait to start feeling baby this time! Xx

I've been wondering this too. I've not felt anything yet but have had gas bubbles which are very like baby :roll: when I looked it up 2nd babies are supposed to be felt at 16 ish and first more like 18ish. I'm sure it was 17 when I felt DD. I can't wait to start feeling baby this time! Xx

It's just gas bubbles for me too I think as last night, I only felt it when it coincided with me hearing them too, lol.

I can properly feel the outline of my uterus though. Dan is loving it. He checks it every night.

It's just gas bubbles for me too I think as last night, I only felt it when it coincided with me hearing them too, lol.

I can properly feel the outline of my uterus though. Dan is loving it. He checks it every night.

The only reason I can tell is I've had the same feelings after I've had dd or id honestly think it was baby . I think it is originally what I thought was DD too

Dan is so sweet I swear GG! Xx

GG that will be so lovely, and you'll have the little one with you for the party too! We've been engaged forever lol. I want to be married abroad.. But now with the baby it will prob be another few year before we do it in the end lol. It would be nice to do exactly what you're doing tbh xx

PB my weight is up three stone almost this time. I'm hoping I'm okay with the GD test. I only missed consultant led by 1 bmi point :/ Saying that I've lost half a stone from sickness but I'm sure it will go back on. Xx

So many June babies for us haha. I went early with DD and had a spontaneous quick labour. All over in 5 hours. Took me 2 hours of that to push her out :roll: You never know I might end up being June too since my date is the 4th haha. Imagine if none of us in July mummies actually had July babies
I'm totally clueless when it comes to this but what is the bmi limit for consultant led? I'm wondering which I fall into haha xx

30 I think? I'm 5ft 4 and just under at 29 :roll: . I was worried about it but she said I don't look it and was fine for keeping me on her service. But if I go up I'm worried about being consultant led because I'd like to stay with the midwife I have. Still losing weight but it will prob creep back on.

You're probably fine if nobody mentioned it to you hun. Did they not do bmi at booking? Xx

The only reason I can tell is I've had the same feelings after I've had dd or id honestly think it was baby . I think it is originally what I thought was DD too

He's a knob, but he's my knob, lol.

Honestly, my ex fiance was a bit of a control freak. Not controlling, but very hard to live with as everything always had to be just so in the house. He was never rude or mean, but when Dan moved in with me as a lodger, I suddenly realised what an actual man could and should be like. I'd been single for a year by that point but was still amazed that there were still kind, happy, thoughtful men out there like my dad.

I've been feeling baby! Last night there was loads of fluttering going on. But baby is very very active... Every scan, every time I do Doppler it's zooming around ha dd was so lazy, never saw her move on a scan I went into Hosp 9/10 times cos of reduced movement, even now she's just chilled out aha. But I know how it feels cos I've only just had one! Lol x

I agree with shan, Dan sounds lovely! The best thing hubby said to me recently, if we didn't have such a young baby I reckon people would tell your pregnant, cos I think you look pregnant not just fat ahaa. Oh so romantic aha.

I've been feeling baby! Last night there was loads of fluttering going on. But baby is very very active... Every scan, every time I do Doppler it's zooming around ha dd was so lazy, never saw her move on a scan I went into Hosp 9/10 times cos of reduced movement, even now she's just chilled out aha. But I know how it feels cos I've only just had one! Lol x

I agree with shan, Dan sounds lovely! The best thing hubby said to me recently, if we didn't have such a young baby I reckon people would tell your pregnant, cos I think you look pregnant not just fat ahaa. Oh so romantic aha.

Pass the tissues PB that's the most romantic thing I've ever heard! Haha! I think mine is a lazy baby tbh.

Said to my oh the other day I look fat and instead of saying "no you're glowing, you look great, not fat at all, beautiful" he went well just pretend you're more pregnant than you are then. Cheers babe I feel so much better now :wall: haha xx

Pass the tissues PB that's the most romantic thing I've ever heard! Haha! I think mine is a lazy baby tbh.

Said to my oh the other day I look fat and instead of saying "no you're glowing, you look great, not fat at all, beautiful" he went well just pretend you're more pregnant than you are then. Cheers babe I feel so much better now :wall: haha xx

Hahaha, that would be a Dan response too, lol. He'd probably say to blame it on a food baby, lol.

PB, that's lovely. Bless him. I used to think I was really lucky to have Dan and I am, but I've come to realise just how many lovely men are out there.

He's entered us into a bloody chilli competition at the end of February now! He's so excited bless him...but guess who will be doing all the work!!! Haha!

He's a knob, but he's my knob, lol.

Honestly, my ex fiance was a bit of a control freak. Not controlling, but very hard to live with as everything always had to be just so in the house. He was never rude or mean, but when Dan moved in with me as a lodger, I suddenly realised what an actual man could and should be like. I'd been single for a year by that point but was still amazed that there were still kind, happy, thoughtful men out there like my dad.

That's so lovely. Makes all the difference having a baby with someone like this honestly xx

Hahaha, that would be a Dan response too, lol. He'd probably say to blame it on a food baby, lol.

Lol men! He honestly looked proud of himself liked he'd solved my issue too haha. His backtracking is always entertaining. Standing there with his shovel digging himself further.
No but you look great..like good pregnant.. I mean skinny..well not skinny obviously cause you're pregnant...but not *stutter stutter stutter* FORGET IT BABE IM NOT EVEN IN THE ROOM ANYMORE haha bless him xx

Last edited:

I definitely feel the bubbles and have felt big rolls a couple of times now to. I didn't feel DD until 21 weeks (anterior placenta) so it's been lovely feeling so early

I'm having an irritating time with my nipples, they are soo dry and itchy. I've been using a nice cream but think I need to crack open some lasinoh on them

any on having cravings? I've been desperate for icelands frozen creme brulee, went in today and they'd stopped selling it, I could have cried. looks like I'll have to make some

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back