****July 2018 Mummies - Tri 2****

Shanivy

Reaction score
Goodbye Tri 1, hello Tri 2 :dance: :dance: :dance:

Give me your due dates ladies & I'll add you in. I'll add on later who is team, pink, blue, or staying yellow! :pink: :yellow: :blue:

Yay!! Time for gender scans, baby kicks and bump pictures!!

Due dates

2nd July -Shepherdess :pink: Enya5589 :blue:

4th July -Shanivy :pink: GG :yellow:

5th July -KHTW :pink:

7th July -JemRose :blue: PeanutButter :blue:

9th July -Amy207 :pink: Fela :pink:

10th July -MrsLK2017 :yellow: Katybaby87 :yellow:

12th July-KMc86 :pink:

13th July -flowerbomb :blue: Mamato3 :blue:

17th July -malagueta :pink:

21st July -sarah1986 :blue:

23rd July -RM1979 :yellow:

25th July -JaneyJan :blue: LuckyLaura :pink:

27th July -Amy_Louise :yellow:

Last edited:
well I'm 13+6 and ready to move over here. someone's got to start the chat! due date 2nd July!

hopefully with you in charge shanivy we'll actually be able to follow who is who and who's due when

Shepherdess oh my goodness I can't believe you're almost 14 weeks already!! These babies will be here before we know it. I just replied to you on tri 1 about the dizzyness too lol

Good riddance to tri 1 I can't wait to move over :dance:

in an attempt to entice some ladies over to tri 2. Merry Christmas July Mummies! have a fantastic time xxx

Hope you had a good one. Scan tomorrow:/ 13 weeks today so one more week! I'm sure some people are ahead of me for 2nd tri too xx

Shep I can't believe you are over here already! Don't abandon us in Tri 1 lol!! This thread will start getting busy soon x

I was dated 12+1 on saturday, won't change my dates until the NHS scan on the 4th Jan, I should be moving here right after my scan next week :love:

Last edited:
good luck for tomorrow shanivy!

im shattered today and have a killer headache. i think it's a mixture of coming down from the excitement of the last few days and a terrible sleep last night. I was doing so well so fingers crossed it passes quickly

Thank you hun I had one 2 weeks ago and baby was fine then. I don't know why I'm so nervous, winding Myself up that something could have went wrong in two weeks! You know how it is, 2nd tri can't come quick enough. At least when you feel moving it relaxes you a bit. Hoping to get a better pic this time too.

That's rubbish, seems we picked the wrong time of year for first tri doesn't it, with all these winter bugs, cold and infections lol. Hope it passes! Xx

KHTW we'll all be here soon, I can't wait!! :) xx

Last edited:
all quite well with me today; I've had indigestion all day which has been a pain though

I've been feeling proper movement yesterday and today which has been great. last night I was able to push down and feel baby "fight back" which was good fun. my placenta must definitely be on the back this time as I can feel baby right at the front which I definitely couldn't last pregnancy

oh and I have been struggling to find "us time" this week. we had a nice night and sex Xmas eve but since I've either been too tired or last night when I felt great he was out at the pub. I've showered early tonight though, shaved my legs and more and told him just to watch tv instead of a film. if he watched a film until 10 I'd have gone to bed haha

also I'm trying to think of something nice to cook NYE, I usually make something a bit special if anyone has any suggestions?I can't really be bothered to Google atm starter, mains and dessert ideas welcome

Lol the image of baby fighting back is an interesting one. I feel nothing as of yet. At all. Not much indigestion but my acid reflux is driving me insane. Oh my placenta was at the front last time too! This time it's not so I'm hoping I feel a lot more than I did with dd.

I think Xmas week is always a bit mad especially with kids and family trying to find time together. We haven't had sex in a bit tbh which isn't like us at all. But first I said it was the bleeding, then the constant sickness. I said after my scan Id feel comfortable but right now I'm constantly bloody tired and not really feeling it. When OH isn't working late shifts I'm in bed by 8. Hopefully 2nd tri makes my libido come back a bit. Had to make the effort of shaving cause I had my scan haha, glad I did, she didn't half have me exposed trying to get measurements! :roll:

NYE we have a lot of shit usually but I do a lamb leg for New Year's Day? Xx

Last edited:
i love lamb, part and par of being sheep farmers but it's not good for my acid reflux atm :( I've been avoiding lamb and gravy to

yeah didn't happen tonight we just ended up chatting for ages and I think we both knew neither of us could be bothered. crazy how two hours earlier I'd been so up for it. never mind haha. I agree with you hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll both be feeling a bit more like ourselves

I definitely had increased sex drive last time in 2nd tri. Right now though I'd rather sleep haha. OH will need to deal for now. C

Oh no maybe not lamb then. You probably have great recipes too. I'll probably be making it anyway for OH. At the minute gaviscon is enough for my acid reflux most of the time. I rink I'll end up on a prescription further along :/ The joys. Maybe just a nice beef joint? Xx

Morning ladies

hope everyone here is well.

I had a fantastic day yesterday with DD in the snow. I pulled her round on her sledge for at least 1/2 mile though and must have pulled my hip abit as it was super painful last night. thankfully it's better this morning but was a gentle reminder to me to be a little bit more careful. I think until your bump is big enough it's easy to forget baby is there. DD still naps daily and I usually get into bed with her for 10 mins and I can feel baby moving lots at that point which is lovely. it's turning into my favourite time of day, a cuddle with DD while feeling baby

big sheep work day today here

Oops Shep glad it's better now. Completely agree with you. When I was about 16 weeks with dd I swung my 1 year old nephew around and ended up in so much pain after. Phoned midwife panicked and they said I'd pulled the muscles. Bloody sore but easy to do lol xx

Hey ladies. Figured it's about time I came over here.

Due date from scan is officially 4th July xx

yay GG good to see you over here!

do we feel like tri2 is better yet? I still get nauseous but I've not been sick for a week! I think haha yay! and thankfully my ibs has improved slightly to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back