****July 2018 Mummies - Tri 2****

Just popping in to say hi as it is quite likely that although baby is due 19th August I may well be a July mummy.

I had my little boy at 36 weeks in 2015 due to pre-eclampsia and also had gestational diabetes. My sugars are already on the rise again and I have a high chance of pre-eclampsia.

Welcome! Just a word of warning.... we talk A LOT :D

I will come say hi in Tri 3 though am no where near there yet. This is second pregnancy using the forum and I am surprised how quiet the august mummies are so the chat will be welcome.

We tend to go quiet at weekends but yes, just look at the post count of our tri 1&2 threads, we're proper chatterboxes, lol

Just popping in to say hi as it is quite likely that although baby is due 19th August I may well be a July mummy.

I had my little boy at 36 weeks in 2015 due to pre-eclampsia and also had gestational diabetes. My sugars are already on the rise again and I have a high chance of pre-eclampsia.

I will come say hi in Tri 3 though am no where near there yet. This is second pregnancy using the forum and I am surprised how quiet the august mummies are so the chat will be welcome.
I'm due August but originally my dates were July so I just decided to stick it out here cuz everyone's lovely on this thread and as you said, the August thread is dead haha welcome! I'm nowhere near tri 3 but i just go across anyway cuz why not haha

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Our July groups due dates go from June to August technically now anyway, we're not fussy lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back