*** February Testing Thread ***

Clover!! My lucky cliver I was super naughty and tested early but i know you will understand as a fellow poas addict

Eeeeeekkkk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 31
Any more symptoms or are we trying not to symptom spot?! I've got a huge headache and haven't been able to shift it since Monday! Rather it be pregnancy related cos then it's worth putting up with than just random headaches lol x

Is sneezing and a runny nose a symptom?! As since yesterday evening I've been sneezing none stop!! (Cleaner came over a few days ago so defo haven't got a dusty house haha!)

I can stop sneezing like spring time

Any more symptoms or are we trying not to symptom spot?! I've got a huge headache and haven't been able to shift it since Monday! Rather it be pregnancy related cos then it's worth putting up with than just random headaches lol x

Is sneezing and a runny nose a symptom?! As since yesterday evening I've been sneezing none stop!! (Cleaner came over a few days ago so defo haven't got a dusty house haha!)

I can stop sneezing like spring time

Hmm maybe it is a sign then?!?! I would of had to of convinced yesterday for it to be though but your never know! My chart says I should be very fertile today so trying to squeeze in a BD!

Omg Trivita!!! Congrats!!!

At 4/5 dpo I've got creamy cm, got a cold, itchy throat, cough and feeling nauseaus (not sure if that's related to the cold though!

Girls its February on Monday - TESTING TIME!!! Woop woop!!
Xxx

Congrats Trivita!! I've had a really bad cold the last few days and have sneezed like never before! Keeping a sensible head and just considering it a cold. Hoping for a nice surprise when I test next week though :)

Congratulations Trivita! Our first BFP on the thread, how exciting!

Witch arrived today, gutted but not defeated lol, trying SMEP in February so fingers and toes crossed. Can I please have 27th and 28th as my testing days, thats if the witch doesn't show her ugly head again x

Last edited:
Yayyyyyyyyyy Trivita our first BFP! !!! So so happy for you as ive said our our other thread :) Although it's still January. ..shall I put you down for February? ?

xxxxxxxx

So sorry lillith really hope you get your Bfp next cycle

Big hugs

Xxxxxxx

Sorry you've had a bfn lillith, fx for your next cycle

Last edited:
Yayyyyyyyyyy Trivita our first BFP! !!! So so happy for you as ive said our our other thread :) Although it's still January. ..shall I put you down for February? ?

xxxxxxxx

Please as i tested early you are my lucky host if you dont mind

xxxxxxxx

Please as i tested early you are my lucky host if you dont mind
Of course I will update now, so glad I was your lucky host , love that your my first February Bfp my lovely :)

xxxxxx

All updated girlies, please let me know if I've missed you off, hopefully we will get a record breaking month of BFP's :cheer:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back