*** February 2020 mummies ***

So glad everything was okay @Everdreamer - these babies like to keep us on our toes!

Loving the name choices - I have a cousin Mia and I’ve loved Marnie for years. Gorgeous! We’re stuck but usually are. We don’t decide on names until the week baby is here :lol: We have Lucas & Grayson. I loved Viviana but don’t feel it flows. Right now we’re liking Ayda. But not sure what we’ll end up with! Middle name will definitely be Belle though!

im 23 weeks today :shock: xx

Ayda sounds nice. Quite unusual too I think. I love Belle too.

My OH's surname is 3 syllables so finding a middle name to flow with Marnie & his surname is proving irritating. I'm also liking Eden or Evelyn but he doesn't seem to want to talk middle names with me much.

Thanks @Everdreamer :) I’m trying not to get too set on a name as I know I end up going off it :lol: our oldest son was Harrison for ages then at the last minute I decided I didn’t like it enough. I’m awful for doing that!

I’m the opposite and our surname is one syllable, it can so difficult to find what flows well. With Marnie then a 3 syllable surname, you might be best with a short 1 syllable middle name like Eve, Quinn, Kate, Rae etc xx

How is everyone?

I had my 24 week midwife appointment today. Baby measuring perfectly, lovely heartbeat of 148bpm. I’ve been having a good few days without too much sickness so my urine was better today. Blood pressure okay too. I’m seeing the consultant next week then midwife again 5 weeks today. Can’t believe I’ll be in the third trimester by then :shock:

jinxed myself with the sickness and I’ve been spewing all morning but at least I had a couple of days reprieve!

Hope everyone is doing okay xx

Aw no, the sickness came back?! That's no good. Hope it doesn't last for you.

I'm ok. Still not feeling much movement at 22+4 which is freaking me out & I'm really struggling with gas & stomach pains so when I do feel movement I'm not sure if baby or digestion. I just want her to start giving me some big kicks.

I am still worried about everything all the time.

IMG-20191030-191951.jpg

23+4 today. Apparently she is very long limbed! She was also dead set on sucking her thumb & hiding her face.

I'd only paid for 2d but they switched to 3d for me. This was the best pic but as she would not let us get any pictures at the 20 week scan, i'll take this. She is awkward! :)

How is everybody? It's gone a bit quiet in here so hope you're all still OK.

Baby girl is moving like crazy. Finally seeing movements on outside of my belly feeling great<3 How’s everyone else feeling??

9A4339C0-83C0-440E-813C-A370F179D9E6.jpeg

Aw look at your bump!

My little lady has also started moving a bit more & I also saw my stomach moving this morning. We don't have a routine as such atm but she seems to be active when I get up & when I get into bed.

Aw look at your bump!

My little lady has also started moving a bit more & I also saw my stomach moving this morning. We don't have a routine as such atm but she seems to be active when I get up & when I get into bed.
My bumps growing so quickly!!! I’m hoping I don’t get any bigger I have 4 full months to go! That’s so exciting! So happy for you. How do you feel symptom wise do you still have any? Mine are totally gone besides tiredness!

Hi ladies!

Sorry for the radio silence. I’ve had such a busy few weeks. The vomiting has gotten a lot better, just puking once a day now so a huge improvement. The heartburn is horrific though. I’ve had it with all my pregnancies - I just forget each time how bad it is :lol: I still feel like I have loads of symptoms - alongside the sickness and heartburn I’m exhausted and feeling like a cripple :lol: maybe it’s just old age and being on baby number 3 haha!

So glad you’re feeling movements and enjoying them. It’s definitely the best part of pregnancy! I’ve been feeling movement since 17 weeks but still wouldn’t say we have a routine. I don’t feel huge amounts of movement until the evening when I’m finally sitting taking it easy then she wiggles like mad!

I’ve got another scan on the 26th of November that the consultant arranged but I think that’ll be my last glimpse at baby!

You’re looking great bre. I took this pic about 2 weeks ago so need to get another up to date one. I’m still fairly small but I know I’ve plenty time to get huge!! Xx

FBDD148C-C489-43E9-85EF-B55CC08957AE.jpeg

So glad the sickness has eased for you. Shame its been replaced with heartburn..

Your little bump looks lovely.

Symptom wise, I'm feeling good apart from gas :oops: & back pain at my desk when working.

Can't believe there's only 16 weeks to go now. Need to pull my finger out & start buying things.

Are you all more organised than me?

Thank you @Everdreamer <3

I’ve not had bad gas but I’ve had awful constipation :cry: it’s been so bad. Another medication to add into my daily lot! With you on the back pain though!

I’m fairly organised but only because I have a 22 month old so I’ve kept everything from him. We’ve just swapped him into the slightly smaller room and done it up and I’ve started on the nursery. Got the Moses basket out and washed and a new set of drawers for baby. My husband is still using part of the room as his office but I’m slowly making it girlie round about him :lol: I’ve slowed my game with my nappy and wine collection, I need to get back into that! I’ve got an amazon baby wish list of things I think of so I’ll need to start ordering some bits from that too. Sometimes I think I’ve got ages and then I remember it’s only 14 weeks with Xmas and NY in between eek! Xx

Wine collection :rofl: I totally meant wipe but maybe someone is trying to tell me I should be stocking up on wine instead :lol:

Haha I want to start a wine collection for when I can drink it again. I miss a glass of red.

Still having rather none active days from baby. Today being one. I think she likes to worry me!

My dad's a decorator but won't start the nursery until after Xmas so we have to wait for that. We've got some bits though & 4 bags of 2nd hand clothes thanks to a friend of my mum's.

Need to stockpile nappies now!

14 weeks sounds like nothing!

How handy having a decorator for a dad. My husband is pretty handy but doesn’t wallpaper so that’s really the only thing we need to do to the nursery. Are you going for a theme or any particular colours?

I’d say it’s only the last week I’ve noticed a lot more movement during the day. It tended to just be evenings when I’d sat down that I noticed. Some babies just aren’t as active as others either. Were you told you had an anterior placenta?

Stockpiling nappies and wipes is my advice to every pregnant woman :lol: I never bought any nappies until my last was 6 months old, no wipes until 1 and I breastfed for 18 months so never bought formula.. he was a pretty cheap baby haha! My best friend has just been staying a few days, she had a little girl in February this year so she’s just brought me loads of her clothes. My sister also had a girl in June so I’m doing fab for the second hand baby clothes. It makes such a difference!

14 weeks really doesn’t sound long at all. When are you thinking of working until? Xx

Hi everyone!

I’ve had a bad cold that turned into sinusitis over the past couple of weeks, I’ve felt rubbish! And I was supposed to have my 25 week midwife appointment last Wednesday, but I hit a pothole on the way there and my tyre burst :-( so I’ve had to rearrange for this coming Tuesday!

I’m finally feeling lots of movement and kicks :):):) and my husband has felt a few kicks which is so lovely <3

I hope everyone is doing ok... I’m feeling very unprepared now that there are less than 15 weeks left! Still need to sort the nursery and choose a pram and car seat!

Nope. Placenta is not anteria. I think she just does have times when she's quiet. I can go a day without feeling her & she's kicking the next day. It does nothing for my nerves.

Nurserywise, we're going for greys & blacks. I love Nightmare Before Xmas so those are the vibes. I cannot do pink or neutral...

She was kicking like mad in bed yesterday morning & as soon as my OH put his hand on my belly she stopped. He's not felt her yet haha

What sort of nursery are you going with?

So sorry you’ve been feeling so rotten @EskimoGem. I hope you make it to the midwife on Tuesday with no issues. Sinusitis is awful!

I didn’t pick the pram and car seat for ages with my last, I was so indecisive :lol: I loved looking though, quite sad I won’t get that this time as we’re just reusing the pram and getting a buggy board. I keep looking at double prams though :x

@Everdreamer that sounds amazing. You’ll need to send pics when you do it! I’m going to have some typical pink - can’t not after two boys :lol: but I’m putting up a pale blue wallpaper with birds on it, going quite a vintage blue and greys with pink accessories. My wedding decor was very vintage so I’ve reused some of my decor from it which I’m loving! I’ve just put the Moses basket up and it’s making me feel very emotional. The room is very plain right now but I’ll upload some pics when we get the wallpaper up. I absolutely love doing nurseries! What theme are you going with @EskimoGem ?
Xx

@MrsS15 I love the sound of a vintage theme. Can't wait to see pics.

I've been playing some music on my phone tonight & put it on my belly. LG was dancing away <3

Both your nursery themes sound lovely! We’re going for a black and white theme, white walls, with the black polka dot/Dalmatian wall decals on one wall as a bit of a feature wall...then some pink accessories to make it a little bit girly :smile:

I’ve loved playing music loudly to my bump and feeling her react! Any music in particular that your bump liked @Everdreamer ?? I seem to get a good reaction to Queen ha ha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back