*** February 2020 mummies ***

Came home from work today to a letter saying that my blood tests taken at my GTT show I’m also anaemic and that I need to collect a prescription of iron tablets... really don’t want to take iron tablets! The constipation is bad enough already! :talkhand:

Totally don’t blame you. There’s an alternative you can take that doesn’t give you constipation, you’d probably need to buy them but I’d recommend it over the tablets they give you. Last thing you want is black poo when you’re already constipated :lol: not funny really!! X

Baby was kicking up a storm most of the day yesterday which was amazing. It's the first day when she's been really active. Watch her be quiet all day today! :wink:

So I'm feeling a bit apprehensive as me & the OH booked a trip to Berlin before we got pg. It's on the 27th Dec & only for 3 nights but I'll be 32 weeks by then & I'm a bit worried incase something happens whilst I'm there. We don't want to cancel as we've paid for it & its not refundable. It's just playing on my mind a bit.

Aww glad you were getting some lovely baby kicks. I’m sure that’ll be her ramping up her movements now!

If you’re still having a very straight forward pregnancy I wouldn’t worry about going at all. The chance of going into labour at 32 weeks is like 2%. Are you flying? It’s not exactly the same but I was bridesmaid for my best friend at her wedding 4 hours away when I was 35 weeks pregnant. I was quite nervous not being close but I still ended up needing induced, so baby was going nowhere :lol:

28 weeks today. Scary!! Xx

Aww glad you were getting some lovely baby kicks. I’m sure that’ll be her ramping up her movements now!

If you’re still having a very straight forward pregnancy I wouldn’t worry about going at all. The chance of going into labour at 32 weeks is like 2%. Are you flying? It’s not exactly the same but I was bridesmaid for my best friend at her wedding 4 hours away when I was 35 weeks pregnant. I was quite nervous not being close but I still ended up needing induced, so baby was going nowhere :lol:

28 weeks today. Scary!! Xx

Yes, she's rather wriggly today as well. Hope it stays that way. Yep we're flying. Got a GP appointment on 24th Dec so he can fill out the Rynair "expectant mothers" form. Touch wood no complications so far.

I know it's unlikely I'll go into labor but I still worry. Hopefully it'll be OK. It'll be our last trip as a 2 before baby! How scary.

28 weeks already? Wow. Countdown's on now haha.

Berlin will be lovely @Everdreamer :) can completely understand you being a little apprehensive though... enjoy it being the two of you for the last time <3

28 weeks for me today too...on one hand it doesn’t seem like two minutes ago that I was 12 weeks, but on the other hand it feels like I’ve been pregnant forever ha ha!

Definitely go away and enjoy your time together before baby... holidays are never the same again :rofl: it’ll be so good, I’m jealous!!

I’m working tonight and so can’t be bothered. I’m totally on that wind down now. After tonight I’ve got hopefully only 5 working weeks left!!

I think we’ll need a third trimester thread now we’re 27/28 weeks. I still can’t believe how little of us there are! Xx

You break up from work so soon.

I have realised that I am no longer able to sleep. For the last few months I've not had a full night but it's ramping up now. Peeing, stuffed nose & pain in my hips & legs if I spend too much time laying on one side. Sooooo tired :coffee:

It doesn’t feel like it :lol: I’ve got another 6 weeks until I finish but one of those weeks is annual leave I booked ages ago so I’m just keeping it. 3 more weeks to work, a week off then back for another 2 weeks. It should be 7 weeks until I finish but I’m asking my boss to leave a week earlier. I’m exhausted and the shifts are really taking their toll on me!

I feel your pain - I’ve been sleeping terribly for weeks. It’s the pain in my right hip and down my leg, wakes me up constantly. The only thing I’m grateful for is I seem to have escaped the leg cramps during the night. I’ve had them with both boys and they’re horrific, so painful. I go to bed every night thinking this will be the night they start :lol: lack of sleep is miserable, everyone tells you to enjoy your sleep before baby yet you bloody can’t!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back