*** February 2020 mummies ***

Whooping cough vaccination was fine, was in and out within a couple of minutes. Bit of a dead arm but that’s all, need to book my flu jab ☺️

Hope you have a lovely holiday @Everdreamer ...I’ve just got back from 11 nights in Santorini and it was absolute bliss to be able to lounge in the sun and do very little!

Whooping cough vaccination was fine, was in and out within a couple of minutes. Bit of a dead arm but that’s all, need to book my flu jab ☺️

Hope you have a lovely holiday @Everdreamer ...I’ve just got back from 11 nights in Santorini and it was absolute bliss to be able to lounge in the sun and do very little!

Not jealous of all these holidays, honest!

I spent the day trying to find some maternity clothes, I’m fed up of ordering bits online and returning them! I had no luck and ordered more online!

I ordered some maternity clothes but still too small for them but too big for my regular clothes. Getting dressed for work in the morning is so stressful haha!

I need my holiday. I am still so exhausted so I'm looking forward to recharging a bit. Then when I come home it'll only be 1 week until my 20 week scan.

I’ve been the same making online orders for maternity clothes and having to return them, especially for trousers for work!

Your holiday will do you the world of good @Everdreamer ☺️

I'm such an idiot. I fell down the stairs this morning on my back & twisted my right arm & shoulder. Covered in carpet burn & every part of me hurts now.

Not the best way to start the day. My OH has said he's noticed how much more clumsy I am lately :eh:

Oh no @Everdreamer are you okay?? I’ve noticed I’m incredibly clumsy this pregnancy. And a bit dopey, I keep forgetting what I’m saying mid convo and getting my words mixed up. I hope you’ve not had any more falls!!

So jealous of these holidays ladies but I hope they are/have been fab. My mum took my toddler for 6 hours last Thursday and it was my holiday :lol:

Have you tried H&M for maternity jeans? I’ve got black skinny ones from there and they’re amazing. I’m also finding I’m too big for normal but still too small for maternity!! I’ve mostly just bought bigger sized tops from primark or baggy jumpers. I can never find cute maternity tops!

How are you all anyway? I’m still being sick every day, its definitely not as debilitating but still leaving me wiped out and feeling rotten. I can’t believe I’m almost 19 weeks. Nearly half way! Got my 20 week scan next Thursday. It’s so scary!! Xx

I got some maternity trousers for work from H&M and they’re soooo comfy! I feel like Joey in Friends with his thanksgiving pants!

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow, I’ve been so nervous and worked up about it. I don’t even know why when we heard such a strong heartbeat at our private 16 week scan, I hope I’m getting worked up over nothing...
It’s not until 5:50pm either so I have all day to be nervous!

H&M are my go to for maternity comfort too. I got black skinny jeans in my last pregnancy that I wore to death. I got them back out again for this baby and they’re bloody baggy. Need this vomiting to stop!!

Lots of luck for your scan tomorrow. I’m sure it will be amazing! Mine is on Thursday. I’m feeling a bit nervous about mine too but I’m feeling kicks every day so I’m hoping that’s a good sign xx

I’ve got my 20 week scan on Friday. Also feeling a bit nervous!
Who’s finding out what your having?

Good luck for Friday @Nutsy :)

We had a sneaky private scan and after severely debating on whether to find out or not, we did. We’re having a baby girl :girl: <3 we never found out the sex with the two boys but this time it felt right to do so. I never thought we’d have a girl. We’re delighted! Hopefully they’ll confirm 100% a girl on Thursday :lol: xx

Aww congratulations @MrsS15 on your baby girl! How lovely after two boys ☺️

My 20 week scan went well, everything was fine which is a relief! My placenta is anterior which explains why I’ve had zero feelings of movement yet, it put my mind at rest...we had it confirmed that we’re having a girl too, feel like I can go crazy buying girl things now!

Good luck to all having 20 week scans this week!

84457D19-0039-4933-A3FC-7FE8F110AA99.jpeg

Amazing @EskimoGem hello baby girl <3 so glad all is good and you’ve had baby confirmed as girl. I think I’ll feel so much better on Thursday when I hear the same. And thank you :D

My friends placenta was in the same position, it’s so reassuring when you know why you aren’t feeling much. She used to lie on her side and she’d often feel kicks along her side. Maybe give that a try as baby gets bigger xx

Thanks for the tip @MrsS15 I’ll definitely give that a try over the next few weeks!
Keep us posted on how your scan goes tomorrow, you too for Friday @Nutsy :angel:

Baby was absolutely perfect today and most definitely a girl :girl: she kept hiding from the scan but showed us her perfect little face and all the measurements/checks were spot on. She was definitely not shy in showing us she’s a girl :lol: I feel so elated today! Here she is.. xx

86E9476D-7008-418F-AB8A-5B331557EA9E.jpeg

Oh I’m so glad your scan went perfectly @MrsS15 ...it’s such a relief isn’t it!
Lovely scan pictures too <3

Thank you @EskimoGem :) I just feel such a relief tonight knowing all is well. I keep staring at her little face to remind myself why I’m doing this - I’ve been really struggling for a few days now! Xx

How’s everyone been this week? Xx

How’s everyone been this week? Xx

Tired! I’m struggling with lower back pain, so not sleeping great and working at a desk in an office job isn’t doing me any good either...glad it’s the weekend!
On the positive side though, we ordered the nursery furniture this week :D
How are you doing, all ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back