*** February 2020 mummies ***

Tired! I’m struggling with lower back pain, so not sleeping great and working at a desk in an office job isn’t doing me any good either...glad it’s the weekend!
On the positive side though, we ordered the nursery furniture this week :D
How are you doing, all ok?

Oh that’s exciting!! What did you go for?
I feel you on the lower back pain. It definitely won’t be helped sitting on a chair all day. Poor you! Can you get some sort of back support??

I’m okay thank you. Still vomiting 2-5 times a day. It’s pretty miserable! Time seems to be going in really fast though. I feel like it’ll be February before we know it!! Xx

Oh that’s exciting!! What did you go for?
I feel you on the lower back pain. It definitely won’t be helped sitting on a chair all day. Poor you! Can you get some sort of back support??

I’m okay thank you. Still vomiting 2-5 times a day. It’s pretty miserable! Time seems to be going in really fast though. I feel like it’ll be February before we know it!! Xx

I agree on time going fast...my Ovia app saying there was 30 weeks to go doesn’t seem like two minutes ago and now it’s almost down to 18 weeks to go!
Poor you still vomiting :( fingers crossed it eases up soon for you...it’ll all be worth it in the end!

We went for a Mamas & Papas set, but bought it through Argos as it was a bit cheaper!

Apologies for the double post, but has anyone booked NCT classes?

A couple of my friends highly recommended them, mainly for the friendship/group element, so I’ve booked on with the sessions starting towards the end of November...

Good for you booking classes. I totally recommend them, especially for your first baby. As well as some baby classes when baby is here - I went to a class with my last baby and have met a truly good friend through it. We see each other once or twice a week and our boys are such good little friends! I hope you enjoy the classes :)

Ive been getting the odd day I’m not feeling completely dire and it’s been so nice. I’m praying these days become more often and I start to get a bit of a reprieve!

Has anyone started their nursery? I’m thinking of being organised and getting to started next month! Xx

Hi all! Hope you're all well.

I've not been around due to being away & then poorly but had my 20 week scan today & we're having a girl!

Very exciting :D

Aww @Everdreamer thats fab. Congratulations on your baby girl. I hope you’ve been feeling a bit better.

I’m 22 weeks today. Don’t know where time is going! Xx

I am full of cold which has really floored me. Not being able to take anything I think has made it a lot more difficult to get on with than normal.

22 weeks? It is going fast. I'm 21 weeks tomorrow. Still not sure if I'm feeling movement though but I look like I've swallowed a football now :D

I’m full of the cold too. My nose is either blocked or running away down my face :lol: sore throat and just feeling yuck. I hope you’re feeling better soon!

I’m definitely getting bigger now too. Still not too huge which I’m thankful for being number 3!! It was about 20/21 weeks with my first I felt little pops and butterflies. It’s hard to know when you don’t know what you’re looking for :lol: this little lady is a wriggler, I got videos of her last night flipping my whole tummy around! Let’s see your bump pics ladies!

This was my 22 week bump yesterday xx

C8A49DF1-A0CE-4ED2-8042-0F8577F5F919.jpeg

Lovely bump!

Today, 20+6

IMG-20191011-200712.jpg" alt="IMG-20191011-200712

Lovely bump

Been to see MW today as baby had decided to go rather quiet since Sat night. We listened to her heartbeat & I've had my bump measured. Measuring spot on apparently.

Anybody got names yet?

Reactions: Bre
I finally felt a kick yesterday at 22+4! Which was amazing, but then haven’t felt anything today so feeling a little anxious again... I don’t have my next midwife appointment until the 29th!

We’re 99% decided on a name @Everdreamer we’re going for Mia Isabelle <3
Anyone else decided on names?

Any ladies ever have a clogged milk duct??? Just noticed earlier on today a red spot near my Nipple then started feeling it to find a lump. Any suggestions on how to unclog it ? I’m reading to massage with a hot cloth

I finally felt a kick yesterday at 22+4! Which was amazing, but then haven’t felt anything today so feeling a little anxious again... I don’t have my next midwife appointment until the 29th!

We’re 99% decided on a name @Everdreamer we’re going for Mia Isabelle <3
Anyone else decided on names?

Glad it's not just me with no kicking yet. I'm 21+5 today & no kicking. Just the odd tiny flutter. It's hard not to worry isn't it?

We are 100% for Marnie but undecided for the middle name. We both like Iris but not overly sold on it.

Mis Isabelle sounds lovely

So glad everything was okay @Everdreamer - these babies like to keep us on our toes!

Loving the name choices - I have a cousin Mia and I’ve loved Marnie for years. Gorgeous! We’re stuck but usually are. We don’t decide on names until the week baby is here :lol: We have Lucas & Grayson. I loved Viviana but don’t feel it flows. Right now we’re liking Ayda. But not sure what we’ll end up with! Middle name will definitely be Belle though!

im 23 weeks today :shock: xx

Any ladies ever have a clogged milk duct??? Just noticed earlier on today a red spot near my Nipple then started feeling it to find a lump. Any suggestions on how to unclog it ? I’m reading to massage with a hot cloth

ive only ever had this when breastfeeding Bre. A hot shower and use the shower head to massage it. Or roll an electric toothbrush down your breast towards the blocked duct. I hope you’ve managed to ease it over the day xx

Reactions: Bre
Aw was it? Our Lucas is 11. We were so stuck what to call him, I wanted something a bit unusual but couldn’t think of anything. I started reading a book while pregnant and the main character was called Lucas, he was such a cool dude and as soon as I mentioned it to my husband he loved it.. thankfully as I was 39 weeks :lol: it was unusual then and we always got lovely compliments on it. It’s definitely got more popular now but I couldn’t imagine him as anything else!

I’m so glad we know the sex this time. Having two surprises it was really hard having a name for each on stand by, we’re bad enough picking one name never mind two :lol: xx

@MrsS15 thank you! Saw the gyno today she thinks it’s a cyst! Having to go for an ultrasound

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back