HappyAlice's weight loss diary

HappyAlice

Reaction score
Ok tonight I weighed myself for the first time in ages and I am...

Weight: 14 stone 12 pounds.
BMI: 32.

I am really surprised because I thought I was just over 14 stone so the work starts here to get me back down.
I'm aiming to get down to 12 stone for now, and then will review it and decide whether to lose more.
I can't believe how much I have put on! Basically I was 9 stone 8 years ago before I got pg with DS. Then after DS was born I got down to 10 stone, then had DD and got down to 11 stone after she was born. Then in the last 4 years have put on 4 stone nearly. i no longer recognise myself in reflections and have no confidence or self-worth, but I am very aware I need to do this and have a positive attitude along with it.
So I'll post again next Wednesday with my weekly weight and in the meantime I'm going to eat alot healthier, smaller portions, roughly count calories at 1600-1800 a day, and exercise is going to be walking, jogging and cycling.
Wish me luck!!!

Good luck this week, I seem to spend my life dieting so know how difficult it can be :hug:

Thanks Sarah :hug:
Is lovely to know there is some support :) :hug:

Lots of luck Alice :hug:
I am trying to cut down too & have smaller portions, fingers crossed for you :hug:

I hope so....will watch your progress in the hope it will inspire me to behave with my food choices :pray:
We can do it, just need to hold onto the determination :)

Good luck Alice! I think getting started is the hardest part, once the pounds start dropping it off it helps to keep you motivated.

Weigh-In number 2!

Weight: 14 stone 8 pounds
BMI: 31.7
Weight Loss so far: 4 pounds

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay I have lost 4 pounds in a week and it's not like I've gone hungry or anything - even had a naughty McD with the children one lunchtime, but have made sure I've kept active all week, had a good fruit and fibre brekkie each morning and more sensible meals including lots of salad!
I'm so excited I can't wait to carry on and feel even better!
Thankyou so much everyone for leaving good luck messages - it's great to feel some support from somewhere!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

ooooooh alice that's brill!!!! if you drop another few lbs next week that will probably be a dress size already :)

Weigh-In number 3!

Weight: 14 stone 6 pounds
BMI: 31.1
Weight Loss so far: 6 pounds
BMI Loss so far:0.9

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay I have lost another 2 pounds this week - I really thougt it might be the same weight as last week as I did have fish and chips at lunchtime one day last week and a few other naughty things.
I've been eating fruit and fibre for breakfast and plenty of veg at dinner time.
I'm really going to try hard this next week because I can see it now - putting back on 3 pounds because I got complacent - it mustn't happen!
Thanks everyone for your support :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back