HappyAlice's weight loss diary

Yay!!!! One trick I do is when you have fish and chips- have mini fish and a small chips, that's only about 13 or less WW points:) so then I am within my points (or you will be still doing ok in your diet if you're not doing WW) if I haven't had a block of lard for breakfast or something:)

Misslarue said:
Hows it going Alice?? :cheer: Hope you're still going strong? :D

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I left it 2 weeks this time hoping for another good loss.. and.... I'v eput on a pound :cry:

Weigh-in number 4:

Weight: 14 stone 7 pounds

I'm gutted, I guess I've slipped a bit

:( :( :(

OK onwards and upwards I guess. I'm going to aim for another 2/3 pounds off by next Wednesday. :oops:

Dont worry hun...................I've put on 3lbs in the last few weeks after losing 21lbs :oops: :oops: It happens.
Just get back on that horse baby!! You can do it :D

Misslarue said:
Dont worry hun...................I've put on 3lbs in the last few weeks after losing 21lbs :oops: :oops: It happens.
Just get back on that horse baby!! You can do it :D

Aww thanks for the support - it means a lot :hug:
I'm back on th ehorse and dinner tonight is going to be salad potatoes (those really small ones) fish in sauce and sweetcorn 8)

Just read through this, well done Alice!! :cheer:

Im meant to be eating sensibly but I had a McDonalds today and felt really angry at myself like Id failed again but Im gonna do what you did and not let one mistake get me down :)

If I feel in need of a treat I try and have it at midday rather than 8pm and found this makes a difference.
I have been naughty though and had chips and cheese the other day quite late at night :oops:
No more of that for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back