December and Christmas Testing!

All done Kizzibea - good luck hun :)

Louise, how can we have any BFP's yet? It's not December! :p

x

Santa can't bring what I want for Christmas as I'll be spending 3 wks away from OH for work so I'll be missing the December testing. Hopefully my new years wish will come true instead:)

On the positive side at least I can relax & be merry this Christmas as well as enjoy our new years trip to Disney world & all the rides woohoo!

Good luck to all you December testers x

Santa can't bring what I want for Christmas as I'll be spending 3 wks away from OH for work so I'll be missing the December testing. Hopefully my new years wish will come true instead:)

On the positive side at least I can relax & be merry this Christmas as well as enjoy our new years trip to Disney world & all the rides woohoo!

Good luck to all you December testers x

jealous....love disney

xx

Jen - what a great thread! Wishing all you girls all the luck this november and december a mass pile of BFP's. and yes I think ladies will def be testing xmas day!

Stock up on lots of double packs of tests tho, nothing worse when you want / NEED to test and the shops are closed for xmas and the garages if they have them will only be £20 a go!!!

Can you add me for the 18th please? Hopefully earlier as this cycle was 29 days, but going for 32 like they've been before just to be sure...

put me in for the 8th please!! fingers crossed for this cycle!

and a big helping of baby dust in santas sack for a TTC!!!!

First time I have been on a testing thread but can you put me down for the 12th? I am totally irregular but that will be 28 days and no matter what I know I will have to test then no matter what!!! Wishing everyone of you Christmas luck. I will mention you all in my letter to Mr Claus!

I never thought I would say this but here is hoping for a sober Christmas!!!

Can I be put on the 13th please? Fingers crossed for a bumper lotof xmas bfp's :)

Hi Ladies,

New here, we've just started TTC, AF arrived today (we only started "not being careful" just after my last OV, if only I realised that a few days sooner). With my cycle running like clockwork, AF will be due on 24th December.

If there's no sign, then will be testing Xmas Eve/Xmas Day.

Christmas testing is really filling up :) YAY! lots of christmas BFP's hopefully.

and i now have a testing buddy! hello excited!

Hi Hun,

Please can you put me down for the 5th.

Thanks!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member