December and Christmas Testing!

hey jenny
can you please put me down for 15 December? i haven't ttc'd during november and haven't decided on december yet, depends on my health over the next month. If I do try in December, the 15th will be my day. thanks hun XMAS BABY DUST FOR ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hey jenny
can you please put me down for 15 December? i haven't ttc'd during november and haven't decided on december yet, depends on my health over the next month. If I do try in December, the 15th will be my day. thanks hun XMAS BABY DUST FOR ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

All done for you hun, good luck!
x

I only had a 25-day cycle this month so may get to do two lots of testing in December - yippee! Will probably test around 5/6 Dec if cycle is around 25 days again. Then the end of December. Looks like it's going to be a very sober crimbo for me - lol

Can i get in Due to test on the 9th of December :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

BABY DUST TO ALL YOU LOVELES :)X

All done for Nurse26, Spinneygirl and weeemms1 - good luck ladies, here's to lots of Christmas BFP's! x
:dust:

7th December for me please

Done my letter:

Dear Father Christmas (Santa too American!)

This isnt just for me, it's for my whole family, a healthy pregnancy is all we need to make it full of the joys and I promise to be a better person and take good care of it.

Oh, and peace on earth and goodwill unto all mankind as well if you have time.

Star x

can you put me down for the 14th please AF got me
here is my attempt at my letter to santa

Dear Santa,
i am writing to ask you for a very special and unique gift this year. after alot of thought and consideration i have decided now is the right time in my life to have a baby. my son is 5 today ( i know 5 ....already.....WOW...) and in need of soneone to look after and eventually play with.
me and my partner are only entering our 3 cycle of trying and im hoping with a little bit of your magic dust it will be 3rd time lucky. i try my best to behave but when im TTC missbehaving is in the ...how to concieve journal...:blush:.... so please turn a blind eye to all our baby making this year( lol)
even though you dont give to recieve, if i get my BFP in december i will leave you an extra mince pie ( as i only buy them in for you anyway because me and alfie dont like them) thankyou
love Jodie, OH Gavin and little Alfie.

P.S if i promise to behave in every other aspect of my life too could you give all the other girlies in TTC a BFP in there stockings too :) thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
All done for star fish, linxminx and RachaelL - good luck ladies x

Not a single BFP yet ladies, this thread is doing worse than the November one!

I'm joking btw, just a little bored :good:

I'm going away now :blush:

Last edited:
Could you add me for the 11th please?

Witch got me this morning so now I'm all raging cramps and period and emotional wreck. I need something to look forward to. A bfp then would make an excellent birthday present for OH.

awww sorry to hear that kizzibea
my af is slowly makin apperance too she was due today but started a tiny bit yesterday just waiting for her to get in full flow now
how long r ur cycles?? 28days??
im due to test on 14th as my cycles are 32 days :)

aww sorry kizzabea :( hope you feel better soon! damn that witch!!!

hope we all get some christmas luck and bfps :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Linx & Nurse 26, feeling better now I've had a little breakdown. :) Sometimes you just need to get it out don't you. We'll all be testing in the same week so hopefully we'll all be able to move up to tri 1 at the same time. ;)

Mine seem to average out at about 30. Longest was 35 then the one that followed started on my birthday :rolleyes: and was only 26! One before this was 29. I normally give myself to after CD30 to test because I was convinced I was pregnant when I didn't come on until CD35 and even did a couple of tests but of course got :bfn:s

ye, hopefully we will all be moving over to tri1 in december :dance:

Just seems like such a long way away till december :mad:

ahhhh that would be so nice but the 14th of december is a full month away....... sounds like such a long time doesnt it............ ill have my fingers crossed for you both nurse and kizzi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back