***DECEMBER TESTING THREAD***

Hello all. I was getting a bit depressed looking at all the sad faces on the front page of this, especially since December is supposed to be such a baby-full month! SO...I did some statistical analysis and found that on average, out of the testers, we have a 22.6% success rate since August. That means, kids, that we should in theory have 9 BFPs this month. Right now, we only have 3, and we're already halfway through December! So fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks, ladies!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

melissa5317 said:
Hello all. I was getting a bit depressed looking at all the sad faces on the front page of this, especially since December is supposed to be such a baby-full month! SO...I did some statistical analysis and found that on average, out of the testers, we have a 22.6% success rate since August. That means, kids, that we should in theory have 9 BFPs this month. Right now, we only have 3, and we're already halfway through December! So fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks, ladies!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Ah thanks for doing that it has made me feel more positive :D

i am out. af got me today so good luck to all you still to test xxx

Hi, can you change me to BFP! I was testing too early with a pants test!!! Whohooo!

Thanks Bex

Congratulations Bizzygirl :cheer:

Sorry Sam :hug:

I tested as I am have DH Christmas Party tonight and didn't want to drink if I could be pregnant! It was negative. I am on CD 40 today; so I am pretty sure I am out this month, feel like AF is on the way.

Good luck to everyone else due to test and if my Af doesn't arrive by the weekend I will probably test again :hug:

How psychic am I Bizzy??? I just put BFN and no sad face because I KNEW it wasn't over for you!!!!

Tina - shall I just put BFN for you and let me know if AF arrives (she might not....... :pray: )

af :( congratulations to the bfp'ers!!! still plenty of room in dec for more so good luck to all those still to test!
xxx

babyblonde said:
Tina - shall I just put BFN for you and let me know if AF arrives (she might not....... :pray: )

Yes please hun; I think AF will be here any day though.

sorry as im new to this foum i have no idea what im doing.

Af was due on 16th dec
still no show yet....

hhmmmm

Babyblonde i got my BFP this morning.

Good luck to everyone still to test, and those who got AF good luck for Jan :hug: :hug:

jo jo said:
Babyblonde i got my BFP this morning.

Good luck to everyone still to test, and those who got AF good luck for Jan :hug: :hug:[/quot

YEY! Congrats jo-jo sooooooo happy for you!!! Xxxx

Congratulations to all who got their BFP this month and good luck to those who havent tested yet!
:hug: To those who didnt and :pray: for next month!!

Congratulations Jo Jo :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry to those who AF has got and good luck to everyone else :hug:

Still no AF for me yet :think:

I'm out for December...not because of AF but because I still haven't ovulated! Hopefully I'll be able to update the Jan Testers thread soon with a testing date. :(

UPDATE: Well...ok, FF has given me the go on ov, so I'll now be testing on Dec 31 instead of Xmas day. I'm still not sure if I actually ovulated, but we'll see. :)

Ok, kids...Xmas is over - where is everyone? I want some NEWS, ladies! :wink:

Have a great New Year's, everyone!

BFN for me :( although AF has not turned up I think she is on her way :roll: will test in a couple of days if she has not turned up.

Huge Congratulations to everyone that got their BFPS :cheer: :cheer: Have a happy and healthy 9 months :dance: :dance:

Loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for everyone who was got by the witch :evil:

Loads of babydust to everyone TTC in 2009 :pray: :pray: Lets break the records for most BFPS in January :wink: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back