Checking in thread for late Feb/early March mums

hi there!
my last check in!!!!!!!!

and don't worry i know what it's like to check in everyday when you're alone on the thread :( great support from the others though! it's been great

am surprisingly calm.. but don't think i can eat much, i feel quite sick myself kerry! :lol:

next time i check in it's in new arrivals MWAHAHAHAAAAAAA :twisted:

good luck to you all, hope to see more babies when i get back xxx

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh I always knew lisa was a dark horse!
Big congrats to you hun (even if I am jealous!) :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So im still here nothing else to report really except...........yay im in to single figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Pip, can't wait to hear your news xxxx

I'm still here too, and very uncomfortable, argh! Is it just me, or do you get a burning sensation down there when you roll over/sit up from laying down in bed? Bloody hurts.

omg!!! am soo surprised about lisa! she was due right before me (im the 10.3.06 btw) - oooh, cant wait to see the piccys - thats if i get back on here, hosp this afternoon cos of high bp & protein, so they may keep me in :( - hope not tho

good luck all you ladies in waiting!

shamu

Still here!!

Was awake between 5 and 6am this morning with regular (ish) pains but think it may have been the whole pineapple I ate yesterday!! They seem to have gone now.

I am really trying hard to stop spending every waking minute thinking about going into labour but its ss hard!! They do say its more likely to happen if you stop thinking about it........easier said than done!!

Love to you all - hopefully some news from Pips soon!!

Yea im still here too Kerry.....who do you think will be first? Im still racing you btw!
I had loads of braxton hicks last night but thats been it. Oh I have noticed less movement from bubba and more discharge (sry tmi). I also was doing the nipple stimulation thingy and the colostrum which was coming out was loads........nearly squirting on one side! :shock:
Well im back to college now......had psychology last night and got Study skills and IT today so im getting loads of ooooooooohhhhhhhhh havnt you dropped yet's!
Oh well mw on thur and im gonna see about this sweep!
Take care all......sending labour vibes to you all, and hope all is well pips and you are holding your precious one now. There seems to be quite a steady pace happening here birth wise so lets hope it keeps going!

Ok Kerry my racing shoes are going back on......see you along the way!

You'll probably beat me hun, I am normally late!!

Sweep on friday so fingers crossed - I am not so bothered about having the sweep as I am just to find out whats going on in there as they can tell so much from the state of your cervix etc, just want to be told it's all ready and that I am already 2 cms!! :wink:

Someone said you have to have sex after a sweep and someone else told me yesterday that swallowing sperm is more effective than sex............glad hubby didn't hear that one!!

Orgasms and red wine (not necessarily together) are also supposed to be good so basically we need to make ourselves wine drinking nymphomaniacs for the next few days and see what happens!!

My little girl still has the flu so am stuck indoors for a few more days then I plan to walk the dog, even if it is just around the block!!

Still getting sharp stabbing pains every so often which completely disable me for a second or two so that should be fun when out with the dog!! Got stuck half way up the stairs yesterday!! Was funny!!

Hi everyone, i hope you don't mind me intruding on this thread as i have to admit that throughout my pregnancy i have been a reader rather than a poster. I am due on saturday with my first baby. Anyways, l have had no signs really untill last nite i have a dullish pain from about 12-3 in the morning. Ive also got twinges now. Is this normal? I have never been aone to suffer major period pains but this does feel like i felt when i was about to get my period.

I must add that like you kerry, i tried the pineapple thing on sunday!!

Sorry forgot to ask what is probs a silly question but if you were like clockwork on your cycles (28 days every mth) could this indicate you are more likely to have baby on due date??? :roll:

Hey girls,....

Am now 3 days overdue, and really not had much signs of labour,.... just the twinges and odd period pains!! Wish l could be holding baby now. Congratulations to all you girls that have had baby's though, l expect you are all quite relieved that its over now?

How is everyone else doing?,......

Fluffy. xx :lol:

Hi Katie and welcome!! We share the same due date then?

I am hoping that regular periods will make my dates more accurate as my periods were every 29 days on the dot.

Your twinges all sound very hopeful!! I had some this morning about 5 am but they were gone by 7am - typical.

Still think I will still be here in a week or two!! Just my luck as I am SO ready to have this baby now!!

Lots of love - keep posting as we are dropping like flies on here and its nice to have people still checking in!!

Hi kerry yeah we do share the same due date!, thanks for your reply. My pains have stopped at the mo-honestly i am driving myself nuts thinking everything is a sign!!! I am convinnced that it is going to start in the night for me. I havent had (or noticed) a show or anything but my midwife said that this doesnt happen for everyone.

Thanks again-Katie.x :wink:

Hey Katie!! l feel the same as you, driving myself nuts too thinking that everything is a sign!! lm 3 days overdue and still nothing! Also lm convinced its going to happen at night time too,...the twinges seem worse at night.

Kerry, thanks for the tips on 'inducing labour DIY style',... have printed it off, hopefully some of the ldea's will help me.

Cheers Fluffy. xx :lol:

hiya thought i had better post lol,
been ages since i last posted
hope your all well :D

Hi cat welcome back.....i was wondering where you went to!
Im sooooooooooooooooooooo sick of this
Im gonna go and set my breast pump up and try that!

fayebalina said:
Hi cat welcome back.....i was wondering where you went to!
Im sooooooooooooooooooooo sick of this
Im gonna go and set my breast pump up and try that!

hiya and thank you :D
tbh im kinda stumped wot to say on the forum i prefer reading than posting
i was in the general hospital last monday as midwifes were worried about my swollen leg for dvt,but just gotta keep resting it as much as i can
tbh id rather go for the yukky castor oil than have the sweep done
never had that done when i was pregnant with my kids
so im going to try castor oil on friday evening

how are you holding out?not long for you to go

oooooooohhhhhhh where is everyone today???????? Is everyone still here or is it just me? :cry:

Agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh no replies yet................you cant all have gone in surely????????????
Well nothing for me as of yet but im at the mw later so hoping she will give me good news!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Im still here! ive been midwife this morning and am really fed up now, as she has confirmed that the babys head has moved out of my pelvis. I knew something was different yesterday!! I was 2/5 engaged at my last appointment and am now back to 4/5, not happy bunny!

I am booked in with the midwife again when I will be 40 weeks 5 days, and if nothing has happended by then I will have a sweep! not looking forward to that.

Come on naughty baby please come out soon!

Ooh these babies can be so naughty - my LO keeps alternating each week from ROP to ROA - just when i think he's all snug and 2/5 he pops back up and spins around only to start kicking me all over!

I've gotta go into hospital at half one for a full check because of this itching i've been getting - i'm so pissed off that after such a lovely pg now that i've finished work little things are cropping up - do you think its cos we have more time to scrutinise?

Hope evryone else is feeling ok

Juz xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back