List of our 2006 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
If you would like your birth adding to the list, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) with your baby's name, birth date and time, weight, and a note of your favourite moment. I'll update the above list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

It's important to reply to this thread if you would like to be included, as I may miss your entry if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!

Best wishes,
LauraB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUR BABIES BORN IN 2006!

Caroline
Gave birth to Lucy Hope on 1 Jan 2006 at 10.48am, weight 7lb 10oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Everything, Lucy just being here. Can't believe how lucky we are to have her !"

kelly-mum-2-be
Gave birth to Kaitlin Millie on 5 Jan 2006 at 7.40am, weight 7lb 10oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when she came out and i could finally hold her.."

Lauz_1601
Gave birth to Ella Nicole on 6 Jan 2006 at 7.45am, weight 8lb 4oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when she was born and we had skin to skin, but of course there have been plenty more since then!"

Tiny Sue
Gave birth to Naomi Margaret Mary on 6 Jan 2006 at 12.00pm, weight 5lb 8oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "so many, hard to choose. But it's got to be watching her sleep and all the funny little faces she makes."

Duds
Gave birth to Aimee Elizabeth on 6 Jan 2006 at 7.29pm, weight 8lb 4oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Rooting around & for milk when she was newborn. First smile & first laugh."

*saulino*
Gave birth to Kiara Cassidy Miller on 16 Jan 2006 at 10.25pm, weight 9lb 6oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when shes awake because she is so active and lifts and rolls on her side already she is so strong and smiles lots."

layla
Gave birth to Coby - Hendrix on 17 Jan 2006 at 1.45am, weight 9lb 7oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when he stucks his daddys nose lol"

Amy's mum
Gave birth to Jack Andrew Thomas on 17 Jan 2006 at 17.55pm, weight 8lb 2oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "When he cried straight away and i knew he was ok :D"

JacqWish
Gave birth to George Ciaran on 18 Jan 2006 at 7.35pm, weight 9lb 12oz, length 58.5cm
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when his Dad saw and held him for the first time. Seeing the two of them together and the look on Dads face is something I will never forget."

Kas
Gave birth to Kaiden David Mehmet on 19 Jan 2006 at 8.29am, weight 8lb 11oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "seeing him continue to suckle after he was finished breast feeding he looked soooo cute, and his giving me his first proper hug back the other day"

michelle82
Gave birth to Matthew Jacques on 21 Jan 2006 at 11.16pm, weight 9lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "seeing the look of satisfaction on his face after finishing off a bottle!"

SarahB
Gave birth to Emma Rebecca on 21 January 2006 at 1.37pm, weight 7lb 14oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when the doctor placed her on my tummy and her big eyes were looking up at me :D "

charlie_chalk
Gave birth to Taylor James on 22 Jan 2006 at 6.50am, weight 7lb 2oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "introducing lilttle brother 2 his big brother. there are so many to pick from!!"

davina
Gave birth to Liam Reece on 23 Jan 2006 at 9.56am
Mum's Favourite Moments: "the whole of the birth. it was my third (and last) c section, and everyone in the operating theatre made the whole experience enjoyable, regardless of any uncomfort that i had experienced."

emylou
Gave birth to Luke Andrew on 24 Jan 2006 at 5.22am
Mum's Favourite Moments: "watching him watching the world go by"

Flossy82
Gave birth to Frankie Jean on 28 Jan 2006 at 9.50pm, weight 6lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "finally being able to take her home and start enjoying the new addition to the family!"

Sarah W Baby Belly
Gave birth to Samuel on 31 Jan 2006
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Perfect water birth and he is one precious baby!"

K X
Gave birth to Rebeca Cindi Scott on 3 Feb 2006, weight 8lb 8oz, length 53cm
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when they checked her out after delivery and confirmed she was happy and healthy! :dance: "

hels
Gave birth to Charlotte Paige Miles on 7 Feb 2006 at 4.26am, weight 6lb 0oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "LOTS!! finally having her with us after time in SCBU, seeing her laid on daddy's chest looking so tiny, hearing her 'snuffles' when i put her down to sleep."

petchy
Gave birth to Ruben Kayode Petch Okyneye on 8 Feb 2006 at 00.42am, weight 4,220 grammes (9lb 5.5oz)
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when i finally got to hold him properly and give him his first breastfeed after spending 2 hours in theatre with post partum bleeding. i was so groggy after losing over 3 pints of blood and not sleeping for almost 3 days - but the adrenalin must have kept me going!"

jo jo
Gave birth to Jessica May on 11 Feb 2006 at 2.27am
Mum's Favourite Moments: "seeing her daddys face when she was handed to him."

leanne
Gave birth to Zack Kilburn Wallwork on 14 Feb 2006 at 7.11am, weight 7lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when the midwife put Zack on my stomach and i was the first person to find out he was a boy!!! then the amazement as he latched on to breastfeed 2 minutes old! :cheer: "

lisa31
Gave birth to Heidi Joyce on 18 Feb 2006

melhoney
Gave birth to Maheen Azeem on 18 Feb 2006 at 2.38am, weight 3,500 grammes (7lb 14oz), length 53cm
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when I finally got to see her after what her daddy cut the cord! her eyes were opened and I fell in love with her over again!"

veryfluffybunny
Gave birth to Charles Sidney Oliver on 24 Feb 2006 at 3.40am, weight 8lb 8oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "too many to say, lt would have to be seeing baby Charles for the first time."

fayebalina
Gave birth to Ashtyn Charlie on 26 Feb 2006 at 10.25am, weight 8lb 14oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "the first time i was alone with him and he was looking into my eyes as if to say, "so you're my mummy, hello""

willow1010
Gave birth to Bliss Hallie Eastley-Heaton on 28 Feb 2006, weight 4lb 6oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "givin her her 1st feed on monday :D so proud!"

Adele
Gave birth to Chloe Elizabeth on 13 Mar 2006 at 2.54am, weight 7lb 15oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "our first cuddle."

Juzza
Gave birth to Jacob Daniel on 15 Mar 2006 at 11.09pm, weight 7lb 10oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "the noise he makes when the wind blows in his face - a blissful sigh of complete wonder and surprise - i love it."

Lgibson2370
Gave birth to Geoliana Alexandra on 17 Mar 2006, weight 7lb 2oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Seeing her for the first time. and being glad she was healthy."

Jadie
Gave birth to Oliver on 18 Mar 2006 at 4.30am, weight 7lb 8oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when I woke to hearing Oliver cry and trying to focus on him in his daddy arms."

weestar21
Gave birth to Colby on 21 Mar 2006 at 2.10pm, weight 6lb 8oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "well what can i say im still in a high just knowing i have 2 beutifull daughters now :dance: :dance: "

kellysomer
Gave birth to Ilsa Megan on 28 Mar 2006 at 11.19pm, weight 8lb 12oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "the perfect water birth and holding her with us both naked having 'skin to skin' contact, oh and when she laughs at me!"

ree77
Gave birth to Abigale Faith-Ann on 1 Apr 2006 at 2.21am, weight 7lb 6oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "watching her lay on her daddy's chest! <sniff> and oh yeah the 6mins of pushing I did for her arrival!! :wink: "

caymangirl
Gave birth to Mya Lily Priestley on 7 Apr 2006 at 2.14am, weight 6lb 10oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "holding her for the first time :D "

dionne
Gave birth to Harley Rio on 19 Apr 2006 at 5.02am, weight 6lb
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when he held his head up the other day to look at me :angel: "

nicki
Gave birth to Jamie Ryan on 21 Apr 2006 at 7.57pm, weight 9lb 14oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Every second with him is my best moment."

mdsremos
Gave birth to Charlie Lee on 23 Apr 2006, weight 7lb 3oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "thinking I was giving birth to a boulder and being handed a tiny and beautiful little boy after the shock of an emergency ceserean...all the pain was certainly worth it!!!"

bossbump
Gave birth to Jodie Alice Lamb on 29 Apr 2006, weight 6lb 12oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "a mop of black hair and big pretty eyes. oooh luv her sooooo much"

Rachel
Gave birth to Nathan Michael on 15 May 2006 at 8.07am, weight 5lb 12oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Hearing him cry for the 1st time and the first cuddle!"

Tori
Gave birth to Leah Grace on 17 May 2006, weight 7lb 7oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "she always seems to know when im feeling bit down, she always says mama n gives me a big gummy smile and makes my heart melt n i feel all happy again."

bagpuss
Gave birth to Finn William Michael on 28 May 2006 at 8.34pm, weight 8lb 4.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "every moment,especially feeling his warm baby breath for the first time! :D"

angiemum2b
Gave birth to Owen on 1 Jun 2006 at 9.55am, weight 9lb 12oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when he grabbed my little finger when he was only a few minutes old. will never forget it!"

sonia205
Gave birth to James Dean on 11 Jun 2006 at 3.00am
Mum's Favourite Moments: "19 hour labour 20 min pushin out with one push !!! not bad for a first labour !!! :dance: :dance: :dance:"

prickleyfairy
Gave birth to Mia Rose Allen on 4 Jul 2006 at 00.40am, weight 7lb 7oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "first cuddles, smiles and seeing daddy with her!"

Kelly S
Gave birth to Olivia-Grace on 7 Jul 2006, weight 7lb 4oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Seeing her with her Daddy, and Meeting her big sister for the first time! We love every moment we spend with her!"

hayley_17
Gave birth to Owen Andrew Jackson on 10 Jul 2006 at 10.41, weight 8lb 13.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when he smiles at me, the kind of smiles that only i see :D "

Eveadel
Gave birth to Isabella on 13 Jul 2006, weight 5lb 12oz at 37+1 weeks
Mum's Favourite Moments: "her being given to me immediately after I had given birth - was and still am completely over the moon"

Keely
Gave birth to Ellis Timothy on 13 Jul 2006 at 6.58am, weight 7lb 9oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when he opens his eyes when i am burping him and just stares at me taking everything in."

SarahH
Gave birth to Arianna Skye on 15 Jul 2006 at 2.32am, weight 7lb 7.75oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "How can I choose? I love everything about her!!"

BubbleB
Gave birth to Amelie Grace on 25 Jul 2006 at 30+5 weeks, weight 3lb 7oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "seeing her little face for the first time shes just so perfect"

littlemoo
Gave birth to Charlotte Grace on 26 Jul 2006 at 11.01pm, weight 7lb 14oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "asking to see her daddy holding her. he looked so in love"

Tan
Gave birth to Isabelle Rose on 27 Jul 2006 at 12.45pm, weight 6lb 6oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "finding that my scan was right and that I really did have a little girl! Also when my son Sam met her and kissed and cuddled her straight away whilst looking so proud!"

katastrophic
Gave birth to Molly May on 28 Jul 2006 at 11.06am, weight 7lb 5oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "the second night in hospital - had recovered enough from caeserian to pick her up and enjoyed my first night cuddling her and staring at my beautiful little bundle!"

fran_23
Gave birth to Hayden on 31 Jul 2006 at 8.36am

bubble_dreamer
Gave birth to Rubie on 1 Aug 2006, weight 7lb 1oz

KatysMummy
Gave birth to Katy Anna on 8 Aug 2006 at 8.10am, weight 6lb 13.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "I love to watch her sleep with her funny little squeaks & snuffles, & her cute little facial expressions!!"

mummykay
Gave birth to Jamie Tyler Brown on 25 Aug 2006 at 18.49pm
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Watchin him sleep on my tummy after a feed and stare at his daddys funny faces!"

Minxy
Gave birth to Stanley David Mabbs on 2 Sep 2006 at 1.33pm, weight 7lb 2oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "mummy, daddy and little boy cuddling up in bed at home for the first time after an extended hospital stay. :D"

Emmerdale
Gave birth to Oliver Rhys on 7 Sep 2006 at 5.59pm, weight 8lb 6oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Seeing my little boy for the first time."

Mad Mum
Gave birth to Matilda Florence Lorraine on 9 Sep 2006 at 5.55am, weight 7lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when she stopped crying the second they laid her next to me on my pillow! :D "

sophie27
Gave birth to Alastair Sam Ritchie Sutherland on 12 Sep 2006 at 10.01am, weight 7lb 3oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "seeing him for the 1st time with his big sister proundest day of my life :D :D "

foxymum
Gave birth to Louie Richard Fox on 15 Sep 2006 at 11.52pm, weight 8lb 6oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "lovely labour, i was still walking up & down the corridor at 9 cm dilated!!! gorgeous precious little boy completed our lovely family!"

kelsey
Gave birth to Aidan John Kelsey on 15 Sep 2006, weight 7lb 5oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "the labour - 3 1/2 hours start to finish, and finally holding him in my arms."

princess nic
Gave birth to Keeley-Paige on 15 Sep 2006, weight 7lb 15oz

Alfiesmummy
Gave birth to Alfie Partington on 16 Sep 2006 at 3.04pm, weight 8lb 3oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when he was two weeks old and i realised how perfect he is and i cried because i got that beautifull rush of love, and you cant beat his cheeky smile and laugh."

ClaireSarah
Gave birth to Aidan Laurence on 16 Sep 2006 at 8.30pm
Mum's Favourite Moments: "seeing him in his daddy's arms for the first time. And I just can't stop staring at my little blondie!"

Izzy
Gave birth to Finlay James on 18 Sep 2006 at 5.44am, weight 7lb 13oz

TinaOct
Gave birth to Gabriella on 25 Sep 2006 at 6.15am, weight 7lb 2oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "She is just beautiful :D"

xjdx
Gave birth to Taylor James on 27 Sep 2006 at 12.44pm, weight 8lb 1.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Looking at him and knowing he is the spitting image of his dad"

claireabell
Gave birth to Ashlea Ann on 29 Sep 2006 at 8.42am, weight 8lb 10oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Seeing Mark, Ashlea and big sister Haylea together for the first time...was the happiest and proudest moment in my life...It was beautiful, makes me cry just thinking about it....xxxx"

hev&madi
Gave birth to Madison Star on 30 Sep 2006 at 12.40pm, weight 3lb 11oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "meeting her properly for the first time after my section and it made me cry i couldnt believe she was mine :D"

Miracle babe
Gave birth to Rowan John Lloyd Davies on 30 Sep 2006 at 3.16pm, weight 8lb 10oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "My happiest memory.....having him placed on my chest immediately after the birth and realising that finally after 7 years of heartache my family was complete and my little boy was safe in my arms......God makes me cry with joy just typing that :D :D :D "

skatty
Gave birth to Leorah Jade on 5 Oct 2006, weight 6lb
Mum's Favourite Moments: "in the recovery room, she opened her eyes and looked at me like she knew exactly who I was."

greendayrock
Gave birth to Aaliyah Hannah Day on 6 Oct 2006 at 2.44am, weight 7lb
Mum's Favourite Moments: "there was no best moment it was all brill and was dead proud of my self for doing it without any pain relief. But i suppose to finally have my little girl, a little sister for my son tyler. :D "

cassi
Gave birth to Jakob Alan Harry on 18 Oct 2006 at 7.04pm, weight 8lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "cuddles and kisses! lots and lots of them! Especially the first family cuddle, that was so special :) "

lisanat
Gave birth to Rhys Andrew on 22 Oct 2006 at 6.25am, weight 7lb 15oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when he looked straight into my eyes as soon as he was put on me when he was born.Ill never ever forget that feeling!!"

Melanie
Gave birth to Thea Louise Carr on 22 Oct 2006 at 8.23pm, weight 7lb 7oz

Princess_Puddles
Gave birth to Harrison on 22 Oct 2006 at 12.35am, weight 7lb 10oz

budge
Gave birth to Rachael Louise on 25 Oct 2006, weight 10lb 1.5oz

kelly'n'jack
Gave birth to Jack Vaughan on 10 Nov 2006 at 11.40am, weight 7lb 2oz

Eblinx
Gave birth to Damon Mark Prytherch on 11 Nov 2006 at 6.59am, weight 8lb 9oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "the very first cuddle :D :D "

Gemma & Jake
Gave birth to Jake Andrew on 18 Nov 2006 at 8.52pm, weight 7lb 2oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "It is hard to pick a favourite moment as I have so many but It makes me so happy everytime Jake smiles or laughs at me."

emx279
Gave birth to Rebecca Julie Anne Nicholls on 25 Nov 2006, weight 6lb 15oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "seeing her for the first time made all the pain worth it, shes so perfect."

angelfairy
Gave birth to her daughter on 26 Nov 2006 at 12.27pm

kayzee
Gave birth to Tia Rose Graves on 26 Nov 2006, weight 8lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "finally meeting my little miracle after all the health scares and worries of the last nine months as she was placed on my chest immediatley after birth weighing a healthy 8lb 1 oz xxx"

Lynsey
Gave birth to Jacob Thomas on 28 Nov 2006 at 5.01pm, weight 5lb 12oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "holding eye contact with him and the rush of love I felt. Also finally getting him home from special care when he was 11 days old. :cheer: "

violet-glow
Gave birth to Elora Faith on 29 Nov 2006 at 9.31am, weight 8lb 11oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "When I saw how happy Eloras Daddy was when she was born :D "

MomNat
Gave birth to Lennon John Percy Edwards on 30 Nov 2006, weight 8lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "when Paul brought him over to me and Lennon blinked at me (I wasn't able to hold him though)"

gemmalouise
Gave birth to Joshua Martin Slater on 1 Dec 2006 at 4.15pm, weight 5lb 9oz

Sam&Alice
Gave birth to Alice Rose Bronwen Gardner on 5 Dec 2006, weight 6lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "Holding Alice, knowing my nightmare of a pregnancy had been worth it in the end, and that my stupid body hadn't ended up hurting my little girl."

babyjay1
Gave birth to Jayden James on 14 Dec 2006 at 6.17am
Mum's Favourite Moments: "After coming out he was just looking up at me for ages with his big dark eyes, i love him so much."

Choco
Gave birth to Caitlin Nicole on 18 Dec 2006, weight 6lb 13oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "She was one day over due & my favourite thing about her is everything. The best feeling ever was watching my partner Glenn holding her & just looking at her. It totally overwhelmed me. I've never been so happy. "

Tasha20
Gave birth to Olivia Townley on 18 Dec 2006 at 1.41am, weight 6lb 8oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "it being all over and having her in my arms :hug: "

Lyndsey
Gave birth to Logan Scott on 26 Dec 2006, weight 8lb 6oz
Mum's Favourite Moments: "When Logan did that newborn stare and looked me straight in the eyes, it was love at first sight!"

Vicki83
Gave birth to Sophie Lisbeth Mathieson on 31 Dec 2006 at 7.08am, weight 6lb 8.5oz

Hi Amy,

I've popped you on the 2005 list (this is the 2006 list!).

Best wishes,
Laura B

Lucy Hope was due on New Years Eve. She arrived at 10.48am New Years Day. Lucy weighed 7lb 10oz.
Mums favourite moments: Everything, Lucy just being here. Can't believe how lucky we are to have her !

Ella Nicole was born on 06.01.06 at 7.45AM, weighing 8lb 4oz

my first favourite moment was when she was born and we had skin to skin, but of course there have been plenty more since then!

KAITLIN MILLIE was born on 05/01/06 @ 7:40am and weighed 7lb 10oz...Favourite moment is whe she came out and i coild finally hold her..

Coby - Hendrix was born on the 17th jan 06 at 1.45 am weighing 9lbs 7oz

my fave moments are when he stucks his daddys nose lol

Jack Andrew Thomas was born on Tuesday 17th Jan 2006 at 17.55 weighing 8lb 2oz

Mummy's favourite moment When he cried straight away and i knew he was ok :D

TAYLOR JAMES born sunday 22nd jan at 6:50 am. weighing 7lb 2oz.

mummys favorite moment - introducing lilttle brother 2 his big brother. there are so many to pick from!!

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luke Andrew 24th Jan at 5:22am ten days overdue......watching him watching the world go by

*saulino*

Kiara Cassidy Miller, Born- 16th January 2006 at 1125pm, weight 9 pounds 6 ounces.
My favourite moment so far is when shes awake because she is so active and lifts and rolls on her side already she is so strong and smiles lots.

Matthew Jacques born 21/1/2006 at 11.16pm weighed 9lbs 1oz
Fav moment: seeing the look of satisfaction on his face after finishing off a bottle!

Liam Reece was born at 09.56 on 23 January

best moment. the whole of the birth. it was my third (and last) c section, and everyone in the operating theatre made the whole experience enjoyable, regardless of any uncomfort that i had experienced.

Naomi Margaret Mary was born on 6/1/06 at 12 noon. She weighed 5 lbs 8 oz and was three and a half weeks premature.

Favourite moment...so many, hard to choose. But it's got to be watching her sleep and all the funny little faces she makes.

Sue

Frankie Jean was born on sat 28th jan @ 21.50pm. She weighed 6lb 1oz although she was born 3wks early.

My best moment was finally being able to take her home and start enjoying the new addition to the family!

George Ciaran born January 18, 2006 at 7.35pm.
Weighed 9lb 12oz and was 58.5cm long.

My favourite moment, when his Dad saw and held him for the first time. Seeing the two of them together and the look on Dads face is something I will never forget.

Ruben Kayode Petch Okyneye
Born by emergency c-section at 00.42am on 8th of February 2006
Weighing in at 4,220 grammes / 9lbs 5.5oz

My favourite moment: when i finally got to hold him properly and give him his first breastfeed after spending 2 hours in theatre with post partum bleeding. i was so groggy after losing over 3 pints of blood and not sleeping for almost 3 days - but the adrenalin must have kept me going!

Charlotte Paige Miles
born on 7th February 2006 at 04.26 6lbs exactly.
favourite moment.....LOTS!! finally having her with us after time in SCBU, seeing her laid on daddy's chest looking so tiny, hearing her 'snuffles' when i put her down to sleep.

Maheen Azeem
Born on 18th February 2006 at 02:38
weighed 7lbs 14oz/3,500 grammes and was 53 cm long.

my favourite moment: when I finally got to see her after what her daddy cut the cord! her eyes were opened and I fell in love with her over again!

Charles Sidney Oliver - Born on Friday 24th February 2006 at 3.40am, weighing 8lb 8oz.

favourite moment: too many to say, lt would have to be seeing baby Charles for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back