List of our 2006 Babies

Jacob Thomas arrived on 28th November 2006 at 5:01pm weighing 5lbs 12oz. He was 6 weeks early!

Favourite part was holding eye contact with him and the rush of love I felt. Also finally getting him home from special care when he was 11 days old. :cheer:

Jayden James born on Thursday 14th December at 6.17am.
Fave moments: After coming out he was just looking up at me for ages with his big dark eyes, i love him so much.

Aaliyah hannah day born 06/10/2006 2.44am 7lb

best moment: there was no best moment it was all brill and was dead proud of my self for doing it without any pain relief. But i suppose to finally have my little girl, a little sister for my son tyler. :D

Rebecca julie anne nicholls, 25 november 2006, 6lb 15 oz, seeing her for the first time made all the pain worth it, shes so perfect.

I had Caitlin Nicole on 18th December 2006 and she weighed 6lb 13. She was one day over due & my favourite thing about her is everything. The best feeling ever was watching my partner Glenn holding her & just looking at her. It totally overwhelmed me.

I've never been so happy.

Claire xx

Alice Rose Bronwen Gardner. induced 3 weeks early and born on the 5th dec 06, weighing 6lbs 1oz.

favpart. Holding Alice, knowing my nightmare of a pregnancy had been worth it in the end, and that my stupid body hadn't ended up hurting my little girl.

Olivia Townley - Born 18th December, 1.41am 6lb 8oz

My fav part was it being all over and having her in my arms :hug:

Rowan John Lloyd Davies born at 3.16pm on september 30th

My happiest memory.....having him placed on my chest immediately after the birth and realising that finally after 7 years of heartache my family was complete and my little boy was safe in my arms......God makes me cry with joy just typing that :D :D :D

Gave birth to Ashlea Ann, 29 September 2006 at 8.42am, she weighed 8lb 10oz.
Seeing Mark, Ashlea and big sister Haylea together for the first time...was the happiest and proudest moment in my life...It was beautiful, makes me cry just thinking about it....xxxx

:wave: jack vaughan, born 10/11/06 at 11.40am weighing 7lb2
born by c-section because he was breech! :D

Conal James George born 6.33pm weighing 2lb 12oz :shock:

Lennon John Percy Edwards born Thursday 30th November 2006 (day after Daddy's birthday :wink:) by emergency Caesarean section weighing 8 lb 1 oz. Favourite part was when Paul brought him over to me and Lennon blinked at me (I wasn't able to hold him though)

Sophie Lisbeth Mathieson was born on New Years Eve @ 7.08am weighing in at 6lbs 8.5, so she just made it into the 2006 babies!

James,
Successful home birth after caesarean
19 hour labour, then 20 min pushin and 35 for placenta.
born @ 03.00am Monday 11 June 2006.

xx

Emma Rebecca born on Saturday 21st January 2006 at 13:37 weighing 7lbs 14ozs

my favourite moment was when the doctor placed her on my tummy and her big eyes were looking up at me :D[/b]

Louie Richard Fox was born on his due date of the 15th september 2006 at 11.52 pm weighing in at 8 lb 6 oz!!
lovely labour, i was still walking up & down the corridor at 9 cm dilated!!!
gorgeous precious little boy completed our lovely family!

Oliver Rhys born on 7th September 2006 at 17.59 weighing 8lb 6oz.

Best moment - Seeing my little boy for the first time.

Hey there,
Can you add Ashlea to your list of 2007 babies...Its on page 4 i think...thank you....xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back