Checking in thread for late Feb/early March mums

hey ladies!
still here... so that means i'm in for a sweep tomorrow. not happy about it
got up this morning and felt stabbing pain in pelvis for the first time. if contractions are anything like that i'll be in 20 mins after i get one again to have an epidural :shock:
plus to top good news, my ex has decided he might take me to court at some point

baby please come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, at least a sweep might get things going for you. I have had a bit of show this morning but nothing to write home about really!!

hopefully it will kerry! baby has to come before monday...
plus i didn't get any stretchmarks during the pregnancy and now i'm overdue i can see some starting argh! :(

surely a show at this stage is a good sign kerry. hehe maybe the full moon is affecting you nevertheless :)
let us know xx

LOL you still here Pips?! :wink: :wink: awwww only joking hun hope something happens soon!! I keep seeing you on msn and think..."awww still here" lol bless ya! come on baby!

Good luck everyone else still waiting!

Just wanted to say good luck everyone, hope to hear some news soon.

Ona totally different note the urge to go to the loo loads, I had that for a week before madam turned up. Was going so much, had no iodea where it was coming from (sorry :oops: ). Hopefully this is a promising sign x

aww, not long for most of us!!

lm getting really impatient now, its awful, l go out and l get so worried that l will pop, and keep getting those niggley period pains, which sometimes wake me up in the night. Got them last night. Hopefully that means things will be happening soon!

Good luck to all of you, hopefully not long now!

Fluffy. xx :lol:

Well I went food shopping (on my own) last night hoping a swift trolly push would do something.......nothing!
Im still pooing loads, getting bh loads and absolutely knackard. The only other thing which could be a sign is that LO has REALLY quietened down! Hes still moving enough for me to know hes ok but very quiet compared to usual!
Please, please, please come and see mummy and daddy soon!

I am off to have my hair cut / coloured today and am going to try and forget about labour starting and just get on with my day.

The rest of the week I have nothing planned so I may take the kids for some walks or something. I have been in for the last few days and think I need to get a bit more active to encourage this LO to get a move on out!!

Have a nice day

Well this is the official launch day of this thread so heres the weekly update on the list......as far as i know! The names which are highlighted have had their babies already...............sooooooooo jealous!

Feb 14 ...... aggy
Feb 15 ..... ToriElla
Feb 16 ...... Flossy82
Feb 16 ..... Gem
Feb 18 ...... veryfluffybunny
Feb 20 ...... Melhoney
Feb 20 ...... Leanne
Feb 26 ...... scfiguregirl04
1 Mar ........ fayebalina
3 Mar ........ Kerry
3 Mar ........ sarahj
3 Mar ........ SCARED MUM TO BE
4 Mar ........ bunglebaby
4 Mar ........ catsenses
4 Mar ........ Juzza
4 Mar ........ MrsG
5 Mar ........ Adele
5 Mar ........ mellie2212
7 Mar ........ lisa31
7 Mar ........ v11kae
8 Mar ........ promises_promises
9 Mar ........ caz41kent
12 Mar ...... dawnysloane
13 Mar ...... Anna Marie
14 Mar ...... smoothie

still here...but
NO SWEEP FOR ME :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had midwife's appointment this morning and for once had good news to tell her. last night i went out for a pub quiz and when i came back i had faint contractions, so went to bed and had a really sore night, baby was moving like mad whereas i hadn't felt it all day
when i got up baby was really low and i could hardly stand. i also felt really sick. when i was getting dressed i got a bizarre discharge (still can't figure out if it was show). anyway at the midwife's she said she was just going to let evrything happen naturally if it is to happen soon, if not i'm seing her on friday to organise induction, prob on tuesday
on my notes it says baby has moved down but it is ok we are both healthy. so am off to do something nice like go to the zoo or sth

oh girls, i'm so emotional! i may be holding my lovely baby soon... i could cry :wink:
thanks for thinking about me
and good luck to you all xx

Fingers crossed for you hun!!!

Keep us posted and get some rest - you need to build up that energy reserve for the birth!!

Lots of love

Hey!

Just to let you know that my due date is apparently 06/03 now - boo hoo - as if waiting another 17 days wasn't enough its now 19 days!

Plus, hadn't really experienced any BH so not really sure what they are meant to feel like - well last night i was convinced and i mean convinced that LO was coming for a visit. I was pacing back and forth, organising my hospital bag, taking a bath - and all without any sign of a show!

Hence to say the MW said it was probably BH or the baby engaging. Can't believe how disappointed i felt.

I think a new rule should be that MW gives you a due date at least one week past real date - at least then we'd be less impatient and being as we're all so organised and anal we'd be ready anyway!

Good luck yall! Lots of love Juz xx

hey Pips, that's good news!!! :D I know it's a long wait but MW is probably right, it's better if things can happen on their own!!
That's why I decided to cuddle last night and have spice food tonight!

Well, nothing new from this morning really, I am still having my show (very light pinkish discharge, sorry TMI) and not much more happening! no cramps, no BH, no period pains anymore! :cry:

I called my MW just to confirm and she did say show could last a few days, and did not mean labour was starting :?

Anyway, at least, it's some sign!!! and the first one, so I take it happily :)

I have walked all afternoon and I am nackered, so am going to watch TV for a bit, and off to bed...want to sleep to save up energy in case...

Pips, I hope things are getting better and better...just pack a small bag, I am sure this will help LO to come :wink:

Kerry, hope you enjoyed your time at the hairdresser!!!
which colour have you been for? you are verty brave, I want to go to have an haircut but am not sure what I want, and as I feel so big and swollen, I think I will wait till after the birth! :p

Good evening girls, and fingers crossed for all of those who are in a hurry like me :lol: :lol: :lol:

mel xx

Hey Pips I posted in the other thread for you but I figured why not post here to you can never have to many labor vibes!!! :D :D :D Melhoney this is for you to!! :wink: :wink: Huuuummmm.......here's to more of those labor vibes being sent your way!!! Come'on baby time to come out and greet the world!!!! Full steam ahead! Toot Toot!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Maybe that'll do the trick eh??

xoxo Ree

I always have the same done, bit of a trim and 3 different colours done with foils - gold, copper and blonde. I went for more blonde yesterday as I felt I wanted brightening up a bit!! Feels better now it's done. Leaning backwards at the wash basin was a bit uncomfortable though so she rinsed me off quickly!!

No news today I am afraid - I want to go for a walk or something but now my little one has the flu bug so we are stuck in again - never mind, keeping busy with washing, ironing etc and gonna make some cakes later!!

Actually got hubby to pick up my bounty bag yesterday which I keep forgetting about - it was much better than the emma's diary one so was pleased I got it.

Much love

Kerry your hair sounds fantastic! Im not brave enough for mixed colours, I always colour mine myself with one from Wilkinsons!

I have finally started to get BH and period pains now. Had frequent BH on Tuesday and Wednesday, havent had any so far today though. Im just chuffed something is happening in there, even if it is practice ones!

Hi girls,

Nothing new for me I am afraid! :cry: I'll keep walking and eat spicy stuff!!!!

No news from Pips, yet, that's good news isn't it! :wink: Hope you are finally there, Pippa, and maybe little one as well :D

Good luck!

Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back