Checking in thread for late Feb/early March mums

oooh its gone very quiet in here :shock:
good luck everyone xxxxx

Just to let you all know that appt was good at hospital - put me on a trace and baby is fine but i've gotta go back in and have another trace, bp, urine check and bloods on sat. Better safe than sorry eh?

It does seem very quiet today - was wondering if Kerry had gone into labour - maybe she's been testing her diy methods successfully!

Hubby has come back from being away with work so as soon as we've got the all clear after sats appt i'm gonna try everything i can to get this LO prepared for arrival - apart from the (ahem) oral method of course!!!

Juz xx

Havnt heard from kerry in 2 days now!!!!!!!!!
Was at the mw today, lo is still ROA despite my attempts to turn him! but the good news is that hes fully engaged now so its just a matter of waiting.....im booked into have a sweep if hes not here by wed which is my due date! Im sooooooooo tired and my tummy is solid!
Please baby boy come out for mummy and daddy soon!

Hi Girls

Finally got a chance to get on here. Just wanted to say thanks for your replies to the post my D/H put on here - we are also stunned and surpirsed at the early arrival. I should of listened to my mum - she said I would be early!

It was sooooo bizzare, I was on here the night it started - sent my last post about 1.00am - labour started about 4.00am. Its just soooooo strange how you just dont know whats round the corner!!

Who are we waiting on now??!!!!!

Hope you are all well - and I just cannot belive im going to say this BUT - I miss being pregnant despite all my moaning about going loo all the time etc etc :lol:

L x

well as its gone a bit quiet im not sure how many other names should be ticked off this list but heres how it stands at the moment......let me know if it should be different!

Feb 14 ...... aggy
Feb 15 ..... ToriElla
Feb 16 ...... Flossy82
Feb 16 ..... Gem
Feb 18 ...... veryfluffybunny
Feb 20 ...... Melhoney
Feb 20 ...... Leanne
Feb 26 ...... scfiguregirl04
1 Mar ........ fayebalina
3 Mar ........ Kerry
3 Mar ........ sarahj
3 Mar ........ SCARED MUM TO BE
4 Mar ........ bunglebaby
4 Mar ........ catsenses
4 Mar ........ Juzza
4 Mar ........ MrsG
5 Mar ........ Adele
5 Mar ........ mellie2212
7 Mar ........ lisa31
7 Mar ........ v11kae
8 Mar ........ promises_promises
9 Mar ........ caz41kent
12 Mar ...... dawnysloane
13 Mar ...... Anna Marie
14 Mar ...... smoothie

K theres definatly been no word from Kerry or V11kae who both normally check in regulary!

No word from PiPs either has anyone heard from her??

xoxo Ree

checking in, nothing to report today.

oh still no word from kerry she must have had her little one!!

no nothing from pips either................i suppose i just presumed with her that shed had her lo because she went in to be induced?

Well good luck to you all and i hope you are holding your healthy lo's in your arms now :D

Nothing with me as of yet! :cry:

Can't believe how many of us have gone early - if only!

Faye - why do you want LO to change position i thought ROA was perfect position, my little monkey is ROP at the mo and god did i start to feel the backache last night - thought i'd never be able to walk again and paracetamol are such a bloody copout!

Hope evryones good.

Juz xxx

LOA is apparently the best position as its easier for the baby to turn during labour but me mw says not to worry because many women deliver with ease ROA. Anteria is better than posteria though! Keep getting on all fours and dont lean back when you are sitting.....thats the easiest way of changing from posteria to anteria hun
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi peeps!

lol I am still here unfortunately. I totally forgot about this thread and somehow looks in today. I have become so dizzy!

Also my due date was changed to 12th March although I am praying i am gonna go sooner!

Hope everyone is well!

I was hoping we'd have heard from Pips by now. Has any one heard of her...or Kerry?

Nope not a word..............welcome back v11kae!
Veryfluffybunny has gone quiet aswell, shes 6 days late now???????????

hiya everyone just wanted to let you all know i had a baby girl early hrs this morning at 5.15am weighing 7lb 6oz
we have named her Katrin Rebecca :D
will post pics ltr in next few days

Big congrats hun.................wow Kerry has had hers aswell, we are doing well this month! heres the list again.

Feb 14 ...... aggy
Feb 15 ..... ToriElla
Feb 16 ...... Flossy82
Feb 16 ..... Gem
Feb 18 ...... veryfluffybunny
Feb 20 ...... Melhoney
Feb 20 ...... Leanne

Feb 26 ...... scfiguregirl04
1 Mar ........ fayebalina
3 Mar ........ Kerry
3 Mar ........ sarahj
3 Mar ........ SCARED MUM TO BE
4 Mar ........ bunglebaby
4 Mar ........ catsenses
4 Mar ........ Juzza
4 Mar ........ MrsG
5 Mar ........ Adele
5 Mar ........ mellie2212
7 Mar ........ lisa31
7 Mar ........ v11kae
8 Mar ........ promises_promises
9 Mar ........ caz41kent
12 Mar ...... dawnysloane
13 Mar ...... Anna Marie
14 Mar ...... smoothie

So we are still waiting to hear from very fluffy bunny!
As for me here i am checking in for another day, cant believe i only have 4 days till my due date.......and sweep!
Going out for a meal for a friends birthday tonight.......will take a towel and spare trousers in the car just incase!

Congratulations to Catsenses and Kerry!

Im still here, nothing going on though. Finally into single numbers which is nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back