Checking in thread for late Feb/early March mums

Good luck honey!!

To get the benefit of your tens you MUST use it from as early as possible or you won't feel the benefit of it later - PUT IT ON NOW!!!

Lots of love to you xxxxx

Hey mel if you plan to use a TENS machine i would put it on asap as it works best if you use it from the very start of labour !

Good luck!

thanks girls..ok, am going to put it on right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's getting tougher...if I can manage, I will keep you updated...it will keep my mind busy on something else!

thanks so much for all your support...I am such a wimp!!!!!

Mel xx

Hurray Mel!!!

Good luck I'll be thinking of you.

Really concentrate on your breathing, in through your nose and out of your mouth. It does help I promise.

Maheen's nearly here! :D :D :D

Im so excited and i just cant hide it no no no no no!
Oh wow thats a definate start to our thread births! I just hope this triggers off some more! Pips you deserve to be next but after that ill race the rest of you!
I hope the TENS is working as i speak Mel, im guessing you are now in hospital.....oooohh just to think you could be pushing as I type!
OK ill clear off and see if theres any more news!
BTW Pips I think Pisces are lovely aswel.......lil softees!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh btw my walk did nothing but give me pain whilst i was walking! :evil:

right girls, that's probably my last post...it's 21:21 and I am still home. Contractions are still not reguilar, but got MUCH stronger...since my last post. some are every 10 minutes and some are every 5 minutes. They all last between 45 sec to 1min 30.
I have piut the TENS on, but I really can't say if it's doing something.
Right now, I am sitting on my gym ball which against a chair and the chair is against the wall! :lol: and when it comes, I push everything and my husband sits behind me to stop me from falling!!!!! :wink:

bizarre, I know!!!!

I think I should go to delivery suite but I am scared they tell me I am not dilated!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

So, I am waiting!!!But I don't know how long!!!!

Louise, thanks for the advice, I am trying and my mum keeps on telling me as well, but it's hard sometimes to concentrate on that!!!! It hurts so much in the legs and bottoms!!!!!!!! and down there, of course!!!!! :oops:

If I can, I will tell you all when I leave for hospital...if I can!
Mel xx

good luck!!! get on that gas and air it's fantastic and helps you hear your breathing. have a good yell at the peak of each contraction that's good too :lol:
lack of capitals due to baby in other arm. you'll know what i mean soon :D

thinking of you lots mel!
good luck hun, and come back soon with that wee daughter you've got us all excited about xxx

oops, by the way i never meant to offend anyone with the Pisces comment... it's just i have a very firey (sp?) relationship with all Pisces i know and it's been a joke from the start i should NEVER have a Pisces baby.. :roll:
hehe, just being a silly Leo here, blame it on hormones lol

hope you're feeling better kerry

You didn't offend hun, I was just kidding, I knew it must be something like that!! Honestly though, pisces make good babies!!

Still feeling really sick today, only got 6 hours sleep last night after being awake till midnight and up at six again to go to the loo!!

Today is the day that my Mum and sister are coming and we are going to clean the house from top to bottom - don't think I am going to be much help!! If I hadn't done my fake tan on my face yesterday I think I would have a real shade of green today, it's like morning sickness all over again!! YUK. Don't know whether its something to do with labour and to keep eating or whether it's a bug and that I should lay off the food for 24 hours :?

What fun!!!

Awwww,.... l wonder how Mel is today?,.....sounded like she was very close last night! Hope she is ok.

Hey Mel if you are still there and no baby, l wish you the best of luck.

Fluffy. xx :lol:

mel had her baby: check new arrivals

and i'm checking in for one of the last times!! at last.
pancakes is a great remedy against baby eagerness :lol:

kerry, until you figure out what you are suffering from you might as well carry on eating healthily -it's always worth it
just put your feet up and smile at those who are cleaning.. you can't be blamed lol

*argh my mum will be here on monday -so excited!!!!!!!!*

is it me or has this thread been rather empty today? faye are you still around? and kerry, how was your day?

don't tell me you're all giving birth and i'm still here?! lol

Still here - not feeling so sick today but had a very tearful 24 hours, again for no known reason.

Had a glass of wine last night and consequently had a good nights sleep which was wonderful - feel much more human this morning!!

Mum and sister came yesterday and we cleaned the house from top to toe, it looks great, we had a really thorough spring clean, I was exhausted but it was well worth it. Today me and hubby are changing our room around to put the crib by the bed....well, he's moving furniture, I am supervising!! :wink:

Hope you are all well, check in again tomorrow!!!

Yea not to worry pips im still here bump in tow! Nothing really to report apart from also doing a big tidy with MIL.
Got to get stuck in to Psychology homework now as im back to college tomorrow.......was hoping id have gone in to labour so id have a few weeks off........what are you gonna do about uni pips?

Hi girls,

Just a quicky to say thank you for your support...nearlt till the birth! kerry, your advice about the TENS was so precious, it enabled me to go till 6 cm dilation without any other painrelief!

I wish you all the best girls, and can't wait for chatting on the "first year with baby" very very VERY soon, I am sure!

look how quick it went for me!
natural way to induce labour? well, a nice cosy cuddle with OH on day one, VERY SPICY thai food on Day 2 and pineapple crush from tescos, and here we are!!!! :wink:

Will check in regularly..Maheen is sleeping alright at the moment! I love her soooooooooooooo much, she is really cute (well, it's my daughter, don't expect me so say otherwise!!!! :wink: )

mel xx

Hi

Lisa31's husband here... Just wanted you to know we now have a beautiful little baby girl :D :D :D ... Lisa went in to labour early friday morning 4:30 am and finialy gave birth on saturday morning at 3:15 am, almost 24 hours :shock: ...

I think Lisa will login tomorrow to tell you the full story...

wow lisa and husband! congrats!! :D :D

and can't wait to have a chat mel... i'm so happy for you

faye- i've no idea how i will get through this year but i am determined to do so!!!!!! i've been off for so long now.. and i have exams i am going to in 3 weeks, argh :shock:
i simply must get through my studies on time, to get my child to a good school by the age of 3, so i will plough on (nightmare!)
how you can still study i have no idea!! how are you getting on?

my only pregnancy update tonight is i am trying to stay calm and this has resulted in a headache which i can't get rid of. was planning to bang my head off the walls :lol: somehow don't think that will help :roll:

Oh WOW Lisa!!! I can't believe you beat me to it!!

Still here today - feeling a bit sick again today, tried cuddles last night but so uncomfortable. Bought a pineapple yesterday so thats today's project!!

Because of feeling so sick I haven't tried the curry yet as I just don't fancy it.

Soon there won't be any of us left on here - we are dropping like flies, just you wait, I will be here in a week or so talking to myself!!

Kids back to school tomorrow so looking forward to catching up on a bit of rest - off to 'Wacky Warehouse' today - maybe I will try jumping around in the ball pit - surely that would bring it on!!

Sending lots of labour vibes to us all!!

Im still here!

am stunned about Lisa31! wow didnt expect that news.

Nothing to report again so dont worry Kerry in a few weeks time I'll still be here as well so you wont be alone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back