Checking in thread for late Feb/early March mums

Went into day assessment unit today for a trace - baby is fine - but was v surprised when the mw said "are you having contractions now?". I just smiled and said no thinking i bloody wish but she informed me that there is definitely some action going on down there and that i might go into labour in the next few days...bring it on!

So tonight i am having the hottest curry despite the awful effects of heartburn which i know i'll get! Hubby also bought me 2 fresh pineapples!

Couldn't find any raspberry leaf capsules/tea - where did yall get urs?

Congrats to Kerry and Cat - Faye you might be next!

Juz xxx

I hope so, I think I may have started loosing my show!!!!!!!!!!!!
fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed :D

Defo chick - i'll keep my fingers crossed for you and ensure that LO does the same! Keep us posted!

Juz xxx

K im goin for a meal tonight so im gonna try and eat the little blighter out!

Good luck! And enjoy ur meal - you might get some free grub if ur waters break in the restaurant - yummmmmmmy!

I've just eaten onion bhajees, sag aloo and chicken tikka!

Come on babies - we wanna play!

Juz xx

Good luck girls!!! Still keep coming on here - I feel I missed out a bit - I didnt get a chance to 'Check in' on here much!

Hope your time is very close!!!..................... :lol:

L x

good luck to you all, fingers crossed
thinking about fluffy!

Anyone hear from fayebalina today?

I know she was having contractions last night?

Good luck chick if it is all kicking off - lets hope your LO makes a quick and painless arrival...

Lots of love Juz xxx

Im still here, still nothing going on.

Good luck Fayebalina!

Hey Mrs G - you and me must be due about the same time then?

I'm being seen everyday by the mw at the mo due to high bp and protein, headaches etc.

Apparently mw said yesterday at monitoring that i was having mild contractions but no signs today...

Hoping when i see my consultant on Tues he'll have some godd news...like induction! Getting very desperate now really wanna see my LO.

Juz xx

Hi Juzza,

Yes we are both due on the same day, shall we race each other??? hehe

Im not seeing midwife again until I am 40 w and 5 days, when I am booked in for a sweep. I am hoping with everything crossed that my little one decides to make an appearance before then so I dont have to have it. But ive still got nothing happening! oh well.

Hey!

Just seen MW - not too good - BP was 150/110 and had protein in urine. Got to go into day assessment unit for monitoring at midday and i've been told to take a bag...

I'll let u know how it goes.

Juz xxx

Hi

Good luck! today may be your day, you lucky thing! Im not jealous at all :) honestly

Well today was not my day! No induction and not a sniff of labour!

Seeing consultant tomorrow so i'll prob have more news then.

Come on baby!!!!

Hope you're all nearing excitement...

Juz xxx

Oh thats a shame! at least you and baby are ok. Guess yours is far to happy and comfortable just like mine is!

arent we impatient! its not like were overdue yet is it?

I know! It's awful isn't it? Imagine what we'll be like if we do go over - the agony...

The annoying thing is that there really is nothing we can do until they decide its time to come out and play.

My LO had great fun popping on and off the trace today - one minute he'd be going like a train at 150 and then nothing - it was so funny because as soon as i told him off he'd miraculously reappear...Oooohhhhh come on!

Juz xx

checking in again!

had a hot madras curry last night and still not a twinge! am going to make DH cuddle tonight!

Still here despite a whole fresh pineapple and an hour bouncing on the ball. Did have very bad pains at 2 am though so maybe i'm encouraging the little blighter to move down some more...

Juz xxx

I'm still here too, been having a few more aches and pains but nothing thats amounted to anything :( seeing midwife on friday..

No action yet! No signs of nesting although i did make a stew today. Also very teary and getting quite severe cramps. I wish i wish i wish...

Sweep booked for Tuesday - but i'm hoping it won't come to that!

Juz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back