Chartstalkers -- December 08

Hi all :wave:

Looks like i'm out this month. 13DPO and my temp took a nose dive this morning. lots of white and pinkish CM...so i'm just sitting and waiting for the witch to come and wish me a merry Xmas!

Good luck to you all :hug:

hi all :wave:
think i'll be out soon :( PLEASE IGNORE MY TEMPS UP TO 4DPO AS I WAS TEMPING INCORRECTLY :oops: i wish my chart looked that good!! ubfortunately i don't know now what my coverline is and what temps are low :think: my temp was slightly lower this morning but i temped just now (i know it won't be totally acurate) but it was LOW :( think i'm becoming a thermometerholic!! oh well didn't think this would be the month.
good luck to all those still in!
xxx

I lost my lines this morning :cry: FF took them away :cry: I've felt quite fanatical about it all this month coz it's all gone wrong. I've really let it get to me. Not sure if I've ov'ed or not, so the only thing I can do is test when I think af is due and hope. Blimming opk's, blimming temping, blimming FF, blimming hell lol.

waterlilie said:

Looks like i'm out this month. 13DPO and my temp took a nose dive this morning. lots of white and pinkish CM...so i'm just sitting and waiting for the witch to come and wish me a merry Xmas!

Awww hope she stays away hun. Have a good christmas too :hug:

Puds your chart DOES look good hun, they are all roughly the same temp with no dips, so it's not over yet!

How about you Cori, seen yours took a nose dive this morning :( :hug:

Donna's here said:
I lost my lines this morning :cry: FF took them away :cry: I've felt quite fanatical about it all this month coz it's all gone wrong. I've really let it get to me. Not sure if I've ov'ed or not, so the only thing I can do is test when I think af is due and hope. Blimming opk's, blimming temping, blimming FF, blimming hell lol.

LOL omg, I'm so with you this month. Your temps look a lot like Becs's last month, tho, so don't despair!!

I still don't know what's going on with me. My cp keeps changing, and I've still got pains in my right ovary, and my temp isn't terribly high yet, so I'm a bit clueless. Hopefully after I'm able to do some testing this afternoon it will be a bit more clear (or possibly a bit more mysterious...). :bored:

Glad it's not just me Melissa. Only difference to me and Becs last month is I dont have a cold (yet lol) Cant work out whats going on. Does make me feel like :wall: that much I do know :doh:

Donna's here said:
Puds your chart DOES look good hun, they are all roughly the same temp with no dips, so it's not over yet!

How about you Cori, seen yours took a nose dive this morning :( :hug:

I know :( No AF yet, but I've had a few cramps since yesterday and a headache today. Feels like the same kind of headache I usually get the day before I come on.

I don't suppose it's possible for your temp to drop to the coverline at 12dpo and still be pregnant? :think:

Hi Cori! yes it's possible for your temperature to drop at 12, 13 and sometimes 15 DPO and still be pregnant, providing it goes up again the following day and you don't get AF. if you look at other user's charts in FF, you can look at charts which are similar to yours and have ended in pregnancy (you can use the filter in the chart gallery section). I really hope AF stays away from you and your temp goes up tomorrow :pray:

Donna's here said:
waterlilie said:

Awww hope she stays away hun. Have a good christmas too :hug:

Thanks Donna i hope so too but the spotting has increased since this morning...so it would be a miracle if tomorrow my temperature went sky high and i had no spotting at all but Xmas miracles do happen i guess so who knows :lol:

Thank you waterlilie. I searched for charts like mine on FF, but there are none where the temp has dropped to the coverline at 12 dpo. And this headache I've got feels just like the headache I get when I'm due on. And I'm sooo tired.

Doh! I didn't realize there was more than one page. I'll have another look.

Cori said:
And this headache I've got feels just like the headache I get when I'm due on.
me too!! heads killing me!! damn that impending witch!!
xx

thanks hun :hug: but i just have this feeling she's on her way! trying to stay positive though (as hard as that can be!)
xxx

I know what you mean. I'm :pray: for you though.

We're all in a right pickle today, we need a few days to see the wood for the trees. No idea what my temp will do tomorrow but am not 100% convinced I ov'd. Puds I agree, your chart looks supurb! I'm feeing positive for you. Please get up early to put your temp in tomorrow. I'll be waiting to see what's occured overnight. Fingers crossed that witch stays away for everyone and that Donna and I get some magic ovulation line dust to keep make our charts look all pretty with red stripes.

Becs x x

I have a sneaky suspicion it might be the recent full moon doing us all in, ladies! :lol:

When was the full moon? Was it yesterday, cos everyone around me was in a bad mood yesterday.

Nah, it was Friday. Was really bright here, too.

Actually, saying that has triggered my curiosity and I've done a poke around online. Apparently, however the moon was when you were born is supposed to be the best time to conceive for both men and women...odd. But I looked up the lunar calendar for my birth year and my supposedly lunar fertile period is with a waning moon, so that's this week. I'm starting to think I haven't ovulated yet, b/c I noticed that my last cycle screwed me around like this too, so maybe there's something in it? :wink:

Ooh, interesting. I just had a look and both me and my OH were born close to a waxing moon and I ovulated this time close to a waxing moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back