• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers -- December 08

I just said that to dh lol, wondering if I'm gonna come down with a cold :shock: I'm the only one in the house that hasn't had the sniffles in the last 4 weeks! Ouch

Becs said:
Now I know why you are still in bed Cori instea of peeing on a stick. Posting on Chartstalkers at 00.41 :rotfl:

Was I? :lol: I didn't realize I was up that late.

Just been stalking the charts.
We have a lot to stalk over the next few days!!!! Cori, LucyC, Imrcpr, skukie17, Puds, Becs, Melissa, Waterlilie and Hara all DPO but Cori & Waterlilie are getting very near testing! Fingers crossed girls :pray: :hug:

Becs, FF put me as oving on day 17 which puts me back to christmas day testing :lol: can just see us now, making the kids wait while we poas :lol: Think I might check christmas eve :wink:

Melissa, I put yours as passed ov because to me it looks like you ov'd but FF's not picking it up. Do you think you have too hun?

So this this where you obsessive woman talk about charting etc lol :rotfl:

I thought i was bad with my calender.

My first month ttc, so definetly not obsessive yet. But very excited to be back! Loving charting again it's facinating. Can't believe how much I have learned about my body from past charting. How does your calender look Mrs T, where are you in your cycle and is your cycle the same length each month?

B

Donna's here said:
Becs, FF put me as oving on day 17 which puts me back to christmas day testing :lol: can just see us now, making the kids wait while we poas :lol: Think I might check christmas eve :wink:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

good luck to all those testing this week :pray: and congrats on the ovulation donna! :lol: :lol:
i have no symptoms whatsoever- no sore boobies, no large nipples (!!), no cramping and what i think is a low cervix!!! don't think its the month for me :( roll on 2009!
xx

Well Puds I think your chart looks awsome! Don't be down hearted about no symptoms. When I was pregnant with Austin, I had a really low cervix until at least half way through the first trimester. No symptoms until about week 8, except very heavy cramps which I thought were AF on her way. Keep an eye on those temps and try to maintain your sanity at this most frustrating part of the month!

thanks hun :hug: thats very kind of you. i'll try to keep positive but its so hard- especially when u hear everyone elses symptoms which sound v. positive!! only a few days to go now!
xxx

signed up to FF today, where do i find the link to add myself to here ?

Donna's here said:
Melissa, I put yours as passed ov because to me it looks like you ov'd but FF's not picking it up. Do you think you have too hun?

Argh...I really don't know this month - I haven't had any EWCM, which I normally do, and my temp is down again this morning but I have NO cm and I'm getting negatives on my scope and on the opk. My body is riding the short bus this month...

puds your chart is looking great!! go girl... keeps positive!!! :D

i must have been abit sweaty last night my temp has gone funny! but i have come down with a cold over night! boo!

Wish i was DPO like you lot... its boring being this early in a cycle!

good luck fellow chart stalkers! :hug:

holly said:

Yay! The link is in the section 'Sharing' and 'Home Page Setup' at the top. :D

I've had stomach cramps on and off all day :( But the past 2 months I haven't got them till the day of AF :?

melissa5317 said:
Donna's here said:

Argh...I really don't know this month - I haven't had any EWCM, which I normally do, and my temp is down again this morning but I have NO cm and I'm getting negatives on my scope and on the opk. My body is riding the short bus this month...
I felt like that this month too, no normal amount of cm, negs sort of on opk's apart from the ones I got out the bin. See what happens with the pair of us :hug:

Holly, added hun, welcome aboard the fun of chart stalking :wave:

Hmmmm :think: . I have my lines but only just by the skin of my teeth. I took my temp 30mins too early and it was well below my coverline then went back to sleep and took it again but really forced the thermmetre to the back of under my tounge. Not looking good. Let's hope it's a one off.

:wall:

melissa5317 said:
holly said:

Yay! The link is in the section 'Sharing' and 'Home Page Setup' at the top. :D

Hello, yep it's very obvious when you ov as ff will give you a big fat red crosshair to show the day you ov'd on and the coverline that your temps need to stay above to maintain a pregnancy. Although as it waits for 3 days of a clear thermal shift you will get your crosshair 3 days retrospectively. Will you be making a note of your cm on ff too? FF takes that into account too, so will help pin point exact day. I saw your other post about your long cycles so I guess you are a bit of a late ov'er perhaps around day 17/18? Very exciting to have you on board. We aren't joking when we call this the chart stalkers thread, so you will have plenty of people looking and helping you with your chart if you need advice.

Take care and good plan re- bd'ing every other day!

Becs x

thanks everyone :)

OH text me about a hour ago saying his back has gone at work :? heh. so i don't think BD will be on the cards tonight.

i'm going to try and keep up every other day though because i don't know my cycles :oops: it can't hurt aye..

thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back