Chart Stalkers February 2008

Hello everyone,

I've been away for a few days (Chester), so sorry I haven't posted!
I still don't seem to have ovulated yet this month, so the Agnus Castus certainly isn't helping to shorten my cycles!

Probably a good thing, as we haven't done much BD'ing as DH has started a new job today, and he's been a little stressed about it! (He got up at 5.45 this morning, to be there on time, at 9am - it's a 45min drive!!!) :roll:

Good Luck to everyone for February.

choklatemunky said:
Chrissy1 said:
It seems like theres loads of us who have OV'd this weekend....Me, Kmac, Choklatemunkey, satch........when should we start to officially symptom spot??? :think:

Now??!! :roll: hehe only kidding - certainly nothing to report here!

Chrissy1 said:
Good luck girls..... should we all set a testing date and all test on the same date??? My chart says that my AF should be due on 15th Feb, when are yours all due??? We can all set a date for the same date and do a giant stalkers pg test.... with a bit of luck at least one of us should get a BFP
c

Oooh thats a nice idea - everyone will be a bit different due to LP lengths but we could certainly give it a try - surely then that would mean one of us should end up with a BFP?! :cheer: I am not 100% sure exactly Chrissy but Im certainly due around the same time as you.

I think I ov'd on Thursday, according to my chart.
Still panicking about my temps and wondering if I should stop charting.
Getting worked up will obviously affect them through lack of sleep or whatever. Will keep going this month just to see what happens. Really hope my temp goes up again tomorrow then I will be happy. I know I am getting really obsessed and I keep reading things on the net that convince me of all the things I could have wrong with me. My DH deserves a medal for what he has to live with at the moment.

Anyway, assuming I did ov on Thursday, I still have no idea how long my lp is but I assume AF will be due around the 14th/15th. I'm up for mass testing!!

Sorry I am always worrying. I just can't help it. I am trying to stop!

well, I went to yoga but my circuits class was cancelled because the instructor was ill - shame! :rotfl:

oooh, looks like things are starting to get exciting round here... :pray: :lol:

My CBEFM came up with High today - so it's obviously decided to start working again, or maybe my body's working again! I'm just hoping I'll get a Peak this month... My temps are higher than usual for the pre-ov phase. Maybe it's not so cold out? or maybe I'm taking the relaxation bit too seriously and having more wine than usual?! (though I do normally have a glass or two per night if I feel like it before ov - it's just the 2ww I'm more careful).

Good luck to those already in the 2ww, and get BDing everyone else!

kmac said:
I think I ov'd on Thursday, according to my chart.
Still panicking about my temps and wondering if I should stop charting.
Getting worked up will obviously affect them through lack of sleep or whatever. Will keep going this month just to see what happens. Really hope my temp goes up again tomorrow then I will be happy. I know I am getting really obsessed and I keep reading things on the net that convince me of all the things I could have wrong with me. My DH deserves a medal for what he has to live with at the moment.

Anyway, assuming I did ov on Thursday, I still have no idea how long my lp is but I assume AF will be due around the 14th/15th. I'm up for mass testing!!

Sorry I am always worrying. I just can't help it. I am trying to stop!

Hi Kmac,

Looks like we ov'd on the same day!

Here's hoping for both of us!

:pray:

Hi Satch
Fingers crossed then!
Your chart looks much healthier than mine though...

I have so much to catch up on that I can't do everything at once... but I have a few minutes whilst I finish off my glass of red wine :wink: and go jump on my DH :lol: (not that the one is necessary for the other but it does help!)

kmac, I had quick stalk of your chart. Last month's looks a bit odd but this month's is looking pretty textbook so far. I'd say you were unlucky and got an anov cycle as your first charting - but it's difficult to be sure because we don't know what happened before you started. Anyhooooooow... this month so far you have the classic lower temps before ov, a nice obvious ovulation dip, coinciding with EWCM, and followed by a second level of temps higher than the first. I can see you might be a little concerned that the temps aren't much higher, but I think you need to chart for another couple of months before you need to worry about it. If you get 3 or more charts with low post-ov temps and a short luteal phase, then take your charts to your doctor and ask for a progesterone test - but if your luteal phase is adequate length, then it actually doesn't matter how much above the coverline your temps are. The only problem with low progesterone (which is what low temps may indicate) is that it may result in the luteal phase being too short to allow implantation. On the other hand, it may simply be that a couple of your temps just before ov were slightly higher than usual for whatever reason - if they were a little lower, the coverline would be considerably lower.

Given that you're new to charting, though, I would carry on BDing every 2 or 3 days just in case - it could turn out that in fact when you ovulate your temp shoots up so high that the temps to date look flat. Unfortunately the worst bit of charting is the first couple of months when you have no idea what's normal and everything looks abnormal... My charts looked like mountain ranges to start with, and then suddenly fell into perspective.

ok, had to post that so I oculd go back and take another look!

Just had a thought - try doing a manual override, same day, but set the coverline at 97.1 - does that reassure you? The problem is that the FF coverline is so arbitrary. You'll see that on your (kmac's) chart, the coverline is set above all pre-ov temps, but on satch's chart, FF has set the coverline so that the pre-ov temps peak above it a couple of times. If satch's coverline was higher, or kmac's lower, regardless of the actual temps the charts would look much more similar. You have to try to see past the FF coverline... it doesn't always make sense!

Thanks for all that Kitty! :hug:
My temp this morning is ridiculously low but I assume that is due to another restless night worrying. I was awake at 4am and never really got back to sleep properly. Maybe I should have taken my temp then!
Of course I am still worrying but trying to reassure myself it is due to my lack of sleep. I took my temp a few more times and it kept going down, so I assume that's what it does once you are awake?
I know I am going to keep worrying though but eventually I hope I get so tired I sleep right through!

And I guess I will find out how long my luteal phase is when AF arrives!

Kmac, I'm with you on the restless nights and my temps are all over the place.
FF is saying I haven;t OV but I am sure I have as I had OV pain.

Morning all

Kmac - ditto everything that Kitty said really. when you first start charting it all looks like everything is wrong and it's only after a couple of months that you realise what your charts should look like. I'd say just go with the flow for now and try not to worry about it too much, easier said than done I know.

Testing girls - It loos like we're all pretty mch due on 14th, 15th or 16th of Feb so how about we go for middle ground and all test on 15th??? Is everyone ok with that? I know it will be a day early for those due on 16th and it will be agony for the 14th girls to hold off testing for a day!

only 10 more days til testing!! Anyone got any symptoms yet???

I'm due AF on 25th but I can always test sooner.......... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hello all! :wave: Sorry to read and run. I've only had a quick scan.

Loola and Sookie - Sorry she got you.
CB - it ain't over yet FX
Chocolate monkey - no my periods are never that short. It was a bit of a wierd cycle all round. The temps on the 1st half were nowhere as low as they normally were. I may post on FF and see if anyone has an answer.

Sorry I've not been around I had a day off with hubby Thurs/Fri. Then went down with awful cold Sat night have had an invisible person stabbing me in the throat everytime I swallow ever since. Hasn't stopped me eating tho!!!! :rotfl:

On a completely random note we're getting a dog!!! :cheer: We live in a 2 up 2 down with a tiny yard and the dog is nearly as tall as me on his hind legs. He's a yr old called Bruno. The family who have him haven't got the time to look after him. The lady is pg with her third and isn't strong enough to walk him. He's not been walked in a week. :shakehead:

My friend who just has her baby fell pg by suprise after she got her dog so there is a method to our madness!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I promise to catch up properly when the world stops spinning. Sorry if I missed any one. I'm off to av somemore paracetamol.

Trudy - I assume you meant CD10 not 10DPO?
Yey for the dog tho!

Gypsy - :rotfl: Hey - theres no harm in trying right! :rotfl: :rotfl:

CB23 - anything to report?

Chrissy - Ooooh Im getting excited already! hehe - nothing going on here tho! :roll: So who is testing then - me, you, kmac, Lynsey, satch?

Well, I got my first ever crosshairs! :cheer: How exciting -
fact is I think they are in the wrong place and should be a day behind where they are :( but still Its good to see! :D

P.S. for chartstalking purposes pls refer to my Jan 2007 chart (2nd one on my FF page) as thats the one with my waking temps and ignore the top one as the temps are rubbish (thats the one with my temp at the same time everyday rather than waking temps) which I am now pretty much ignoring.

choklatemunky said:
Yey for the dog tho!

Erm..... yes..... CD10. Time has definitely gone that quick. Think I need stronger paracetamol. :oops:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
choklatemunky said:
Yey for the dog tho!

Erm..... yes..... CD10. Time has definitely gone that quick. Think I need stronger paracetamol. :oops:

Ahhhh, sorry you are feeling so poo!

I'm not going to test this month until AF is late...... :fib:

gypsy said:
I'm not going to test this month until AF is late...... :fib:

Hmm now where have I heard that before.... :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Its easier said than done isnt it but I am feeling stronger about holding out this month because of the chartstalkers massive test!
(are you sure you dont want to join in ?! :rotfl: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back