******August 2014 mummies******

Evening ladies. Not much going on pregnancy wise for me apart from very itchy nips this evening! Just as well as work is crazy so couldn't handle that and ickyness as well. Wish tri ladies would hurry over it's very quiet at mo'!

I'm 14 weeks tomoz and keep flitting between here and tri 1 lol. Xxx

I will update with your scan donnah.....

I'm feeling so fed up with this cough!! It's completely getting on my nerves and making me feel crap! Felt pretty emotional today too and boobs v achy :-/

Sorry u have been feeling sicky inkfairy.....tiredness def makes it worse!

Roll on the tri 2 bloom!! :)

Thank you :) Are you going to find out what you are having, we are, my hubby is sure it will be a boy, I don't mind either way :) Had stabbing pains really low through my cervix last night and a couple today but (fingers crossed) it seems to have settled down now, I was really worried but some of the lovely ladies on here put my mind at rest.

I haven't really had many symptoms and feel like I am finally starting to feel pregnant, it is a wonderful feeling.

Have a lovely night everyone xx

Yes, we r hoping to find out too! Last time we both thought boy after 12 week scan and it was! This time neither of us have a clue! .....I hope they can tell- I'm too impatient to wait!!! X

Officially in Tri 2 today !!!!! :)

Got up this morning for a hospital appointment only to find out when I got there it's tomorrow - what a dumbass, I'd even written on my calendar it was today. It's not even a pregnancy appt, was sent for an MRI in no but it was cancelled and they e decided refer me to a rheumatologist. hoping he can sort the problem out.

Also having major pain in my left thigh below my hip to the point I'm in tears from it - DuPont know where that's come from so will mention it tomoz ha ha .

Hope everyone ok this evening :)

hi ladies 14 weeks today and i am officially here:) how is everyone doing?

Hi all. Lanny hope your appt went ahead today and welcome Magdalena.

Had mw appt today to do quad blood test. She went ahead and did my 16wk appt, so I had the works done. I also got to listen to heartbeat, well for a few seconds before baby decided to wiggle again and we lost it. So reassuring but has confirmed that I won't get my own Doppler seeing how hard it is to pinpoint, it would just make me panic.

Hope you're all doing well.

Hey girls!
Welcome officially Magdalena!
Lanny- that's the sortof thing that I do! Hope it went well today tho!

Kaffee- that's lovely that you got to hear it (all be it briefly!). I'm having my 16 weeks appointment at 17 weeks , so no til the 21st (she told me to make it for some time between 16 and 18 weeks so I'm trying to space them out as don't get as many appointments with your second unless there are issues!)
I am like you and think I would panic with a Doppler and now I am feeling movements- as long as I feel something each day I'm trying not to panic!

Still coughing away today :-/ Wish this cold would just do one!! Grrr x

So ladies I've been put forward to 13+1
due date is now 12th August and my 20 week scan is 31st march :D xxx

Hey ladies, I'm now official :waves:

Sorry to hear you're suffering mum2b410 :(
Lanny, my grandparents turned up to the airport once, the day before their flight so it happens to plenty of us!

First few weeks dragged like crazy but the last two have flown by, bump will be here before I know it if it carries on at this rate

Hi ladies.

Had my appt - right day today lol. He's sending me for physio on my shoulder, but the problem in my hand need further nvestigation as I have muscle wastage (hadn't noticed ) and my grip is rubbish lol. Just got to wait for an MRI scan - joys.

The horrific pain in my leg has disappeared, although the dreaded bedtime sickness has returned - the joys.

Hope everyone doin ok xx

Glad u r getting somewhere Lanny- although not so good about the hand!

Hey Zoe! Welcome across- I have added u on the due dates on page 1 :)

Official welcome also to Mikid! We r finally getting a few more in our numbers over here! :)

I've made it to tri 2, so hello everyone!! Can't believe i'm here!

Thanks hun, so glad to be here. Tri 1 was so stressful, hopefully I can relax a bit now!

Yey more august mummies joing us. Welcome allyackles. X

Thanks Kaffee! Btw can someone recommend a doppler, as I really want to get one!

I know I'm not but I feel completely huge at the moment! God help me- I'm only 15 weeks!! :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back