******August 2014 mummies******

Thank you, not quite Tri 2 till Monday, just tri hopping!

Evening all hope you're all doing well. MW finally rung me back today and apologised for late response. Booked in for bloods next weds so relieved I don't have to wait till I see her at 17wks.

Got temporary promotion at work which will give me about an extra £800 quid for the time I do it, so couldn't have come at a better time.

Ooh yay we're doing end of July dates here! Me please!!! I haven't settled into the July mummies thread as they're all ahead of me!

29th July for me :) xx

Kaffee that's great hun!

Of course Leesey will add u on!

Got my nuchal screen results today- low risk (1 in 7600) so that's good!
Feeling pretty knackered today- not slept well last 2 nights despite really wanting to! I take a while to go off then when I get up for the loo I can't go back off for 1-2 hours :-/ Doesn't help I've got a cold and hacking cough :-( My right leg thigh muscle was twitching all last night too and today- random!! Xx

Great news on your nuchal results mum 2b, I e got have a blood test for mine when I see midwife next.

Sorry ur not gettin much sleep, I seem to do nothing but at the mo. Hoping it will pass and will feel more energetic soon xx

Hi,

Had my scan today and the baby was in a much better position so they managed to do the nuchal testing, also got pics, so happy! They moved me on 2 days so now due 2nd August and 14 weeks tomorrow, yay :)

That's great to hear you're low risk mum2be. I too get insomnia around 3am and stay awake for about an hour.
I also get restless legs every night and can't get comfy on the sofa watching tv. The joys of pregnancy!

Last edited:
Hi,

Had my scan today and the baby was in a much better position so they managed to do the nuchal testing, also got pics, so happy! They moved me on 2 days so now due 2nd August and 14 weeks tomorrow, yay :)

Great news! Glad it went better :) Will adjust due date x

That's great to hear you're low risk mum2be. I too get insomnia around 3am and stay awake for about an hour.
I also get restless legs every night and can't get comfy on the sofa watching tv. The joys of pregnancy!

I knew I wouldn't b alone! It's so annoying isn't it?! U just want to nod off and cant! Last time i was like u Lanny- just slept constantly- this I want to but body won't let me!! Grrr! Xx

Add me please......... Due 5th august (maybe sooner if elective c section planned) and next scan is 14th march.......hoping they will confirm it is a girl :)

Can I be updated ?! I had a private scan today and she thinks I'm due around August 11th now. :)

Thank you! I think I'm now 13 weeks tomorrow so shall be posting in here a bit more now! X

Very! I'm not sure the official week that we should change over so just thinking I'll go with 13! It's roughly one third through.. How are you this fine evening?

Sorry hun- was asleep when u posted!..... I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself with this phlegmy cough actually :-/ Just want to have a diver day!

I think its officially completion of 13 weeks but it doesn't matter- I moved before 14 weeks last time! Hope you're doing ok? Xx

Morning! I'm ok. Feeling quite sicky this morning so come home from work early. Not sure if it's just over tired or morning sickness. I've been quite lucky in that I just feel sick without the physical side to it.

How are you feeling?

Morning donnah! You're scan is the day after mine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back