***** April Mummies - Tri 3!!! *****

We're combi feeding too Danielle and while I want her to take more breast milk I don't think I'm going to switch completely as it's working for us - she's happy and I'm happy :)

Happy 1st Easter to all the April babies!!

ruru4ynu.jpg

We're combi feeding too Danielle and while I want her to take more breast milk I don't think I'm going to switch completely as it's working for us - she's happy and I'm happy :)

Happy 1st Easter to all the April babies!!

ruru4ynu.jpg

I think that's what matters, everyone being happy! :)

That picture is adorable!!!!! Such a gorgeous girly. Pretty outfit too! I feel a right slob now lol, I'm in my pjs and Otto is just chilling in his vest! Xx

Haha we're at my parents and she's meeting some wider family hence the outfit lol. We both got properly dressed today which feels like a novelty after weeks in pjs!

Aww that pic is adorable!! Love it!!
Bf is not going too bad today pete have her an expressed 3oz bottle last night n she slept 4 hours I've given her a dummy tho as she's just sucking me for comfort! Finding it so hard So tempted to give up but I'm so stubborn xxx

Hi Beckie, try boiled water with a pinch of sugar in. It helps both wind and constipation. My friend has twins and she said it's the only thing that's helped her little ones x

Aww that pic is adorable!! Love it!!
Bf is not going too bad today pete have her an expressed 3oz bottle last night n she slept 4 hours I've given her a dummy tho as she's just sucking me for comfort! Finding it so hard So tempted to give up but I'm so stubborn xxx

Well done Macie on the 4hours! Makes such a difference doesn't it!

Good on you nat for not giving up! It will be worth it in the end I'm sure xx

Hello girls! Loving the updates and pictures. Hospital this morning didn't go well. My bishops score has gone down to 4 which means induction Tuesday :( baby's head isn't in the right position no quite back to back but not quite the right way. My cervix is no longer dilated either. So looks like Tuesday I'll be in. Xx

April, sorry to hear about your bishop's score, really hope everything goes well for you on Tuesday.

Dizzy, what a cute pic of Maddie! I gave in after the midwife came today and got back in my pjs - and planning a pj day tomorrow too, think we need it just to catch up.

So, the midwife is happy with Albie - she checked his latch and watched him feed, weighed him and (becuse she arrived as I was changing him) saw a nappy too. He's now 6lb 15oz or thereabouts and nappies are fine so she's happy that he's feeding enough and getting enough when he feeds. She showed us a different way to wind him, which we'll use I think, and doesn't think it's anything I'm eating (phew!), nor is it colic (too early and he's not like it all the time) and cooled boiled water not advised for bf babies, so she gave me some advise on expressing, which I've started now, and was really positive about how I'm doing. She thinks it's a growth spurt so am persevering.

I'm not being discharged from the midwifery team til Friday as had to have internal and external swabs done for possible infection, and my blood pressure still isn't great, not worse, but not better either.

Evening
Not had time to read everything and gotta dash as Sam is having an unsettled day and is quite sick!
Becki il 2 that hun, the support is fab!
Xx

It's def good to come on n realise everyone else is feeling the same was having an ok day bf then she's just spent 3 hours camped to me again on off on off on off she's got a 3 oz exoressed bottle for later as worked well last night so fx it settles her again 4 me! Then Tomo I need to find the time to express! Xxx

Hi girls! Not had time to catch up properly on here! Been keeping an eye on the labour threads'

We have had a manic weekend with the crazy fast delivery of Romi! Everything is amazing! B has been so good with her it melts my heart seeing the live between them!
R feeding well, nipples hurt on latching because she's got one hell of a strong one but slapping the cream on!

Anyway hope everyone and babies are doing well!! X

Hi everyone. Just catching up on all the latest posts. I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter weekend.

We are all settling into a good routine here. I got my prolene bead stitching taken out by the midwife today after my section and I'm healing perfectly. I haven't needed any pain meds for 2 days now so feeling pretty much back to normal.
Riley is feeding well. I had to stop breastfeeding as I wasn't producing anything for him due to having breast reduction surgery a couple of years ago but Riley is thriving and after his weigh in today at day 5 post delivery he has only lost 80g of his original birth weight. He feeds every 4 hrs and takes 60mls of formula then goes straight off to sleep.
I hope he keeps this routine up.
totally in love with our little man and love being a mummy. Life doesn't get better than this.

Michelle X

Well it's officially my due date today and no signs of baby whatsoever!! She's still high and no difference in me, well apart from my hips feeling like they are going to dislocate lol!
Congratulations to all the new mummy's on here and it's nice to read everyone is doing so well!
Fingers crossed my squidge will be here soon so I can join you! Until then expect to see lots of moaning lol xx

Syndi I know how you feel, 6 days over- no idea if I've got an Appointment today or not with midwife as no one picks up the appointment line EVER! People are constantly telling me baby won't come as bump hasn't dropped and I might scream soon if people don't stop texting/calling/face booking to tell the baby to 'hurry up' because they want to meet him/her, like I'm not bothered!!

Sorry for the moan/rant but it feels like right now I am never ever going to have this baby. Haven't really wanted to post on here much lately because you are all so happy and I feel like I'll just bring that down with the mood I'm in. It's so nice to hear you all doing well and getting support from each other :) so Sorry lovelies- will go back to lurking xxx

Had heel prick tests yesterday and got N weighed as it was day 5. She has lost about 8% so MW is coming back out tomorrow to weigh her again.

I've upped my feeds to see how we get on. She's weeing and pooing loads so is definitely feeding.

I just hate all these bloody hormones they're doing my head in. I look in the mirror and just want to cry which I know is irrational but can't help it

Morning all
Sarah how is little Nyla? The heel prick test is awful, I felt sorry for Sam as he was out for the count when the midwife done it!
Today we've got a big family meal for my inlaws anniversary and to be honest I can see it far enough! My 3 inlaws are as crazy and as bitchy as each other so I can't be bothered with it!

We've discovered that Sam seems to take the pre made formula much better than the formula we make up. I think its because with the formula, it gets full of air bubbles when you shake it whereas the pre made is already settled.

Anyone got any plans for today? X

Syndi I know how you feel, 6 days over- no idea if I've got an Appointment today or not with midwife as no one picks up the appointment line EVER! People are constantly telling me baby won't come as bump hasn't dropped and I might scream soon if people don't stop texting/calling/face booking to tell the baby to 'hurry up' because they want to meet him/her, like I'm not bothered!!

Sorry for the moan/rant but it feels like right now I am never ever going to have this baby. Haven't really wanted to post on here much lately because you are all so happy and I feel like I'll just bring that down with the mood I'm in. It's so nice to hear you all doing well and getting support from each other :) so Sorry lovelies- will go back to lurking xxx

I know the feeling infact I've woken up to 'any news yet?!' Text! I hope the midwives sort it out and let you know what's happening!

I felt exactly the same it's nice to know (in a way lol) that I'm not the only one who's getting a lil bit fed up with it all! Xxx

Morning ladies, hope you're all doing ok this morning!

Naomi are we getting a new April Mummies thread? Feel bad for the ladies still patiently waiting listening to us chat about our lovely babies xx :bump:

Morning ladies, hope you're all doing ok this morning!

Naomi are we getting a new April Mummies thread? Feel bad for the ladies still patiently waiting listening to us chat about our lovely babies xx :bump:

There is one in baby section :0)

I has to remind my SIL yesterday that if she dares text me asking if baby has arrived then I won't tell her when he actually does!! Got her to understand she would be one of the first to hear no matter what time of day/night it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back