***** April Mummies - Tri 3!!! *****

Lol yep no movements, just abit achy! I think I may end up in the May mummies thread lol! Xxx

These April babies are such tinkers!! Sending lots of labour dust. Xx

We can only hope! I'll be honest if I go into labour I'm gunna make sure this whole forum knows about it lol!![/QUOTE]

Lol don't blame u Hun xx

Gillyboos we need a lorry load of that dust Hun lol think my lo is cemented in xxx

I remember the frustration well. At 9 days over I was ready to throttle anyone that said "they'll come when they're ready" lol.
Really hope these bubs don't keep you waiting much longer. Xx

Hahaha! Oh yes! I'm at that stage already! Lol slightly volatile at the mo! Lol xx

I've been really rubbish & not been on here since the birth of my daughter just over 2 wks ago, "Summer Ava" was born on the 11/4/14. Labour started off great but after 17hrs I had to have a C Section & ended up poorly with an extra 5 days stay in hospital with an unknown infection to my body. Feel 100% better now & love being a mom! Lots & lots to catch up on & will also pop over to baby & toddlers as well. I hope you are all well? New mommies & the mommies to be xx

Nicky xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 22
Haven't been on the forum since I was induced last Monday. Will write up a birth story at some stage but it was all rather dramatic ending with an emergency c section. Edith Jessica Smith was born at 2.47 on Tuesday 22 April weighing 7 lb 4 oz. We are absolutely besotted!

fb3.jpg

Aw congratulations Becky and Nicky, your girls are both gorgeous xx

Congratulations beckylou! Hope you and the wee one are good!
Just popping in to see if we have any more April babies! ?!
Xx

Ahhhh ladies your little bundles of joy are absolutely gorgeous.
It's my dd today and after a day of contractions yest I'm still here waking without a single twinge wish my princess would make her appearance soon xxx

Congratulations Nicky and Becky, gorgeous little girls there for both of you.

Sendingnlots of love and labour dust to April mummies, come on babies, get a shift on!

I have a funny feeling my April Baby will not be an April baby! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back