****April 2012 babies*****

Good luck with appointment! Hope things start progressing! X

Just wondering if any mommys popped lately :p ? HellyH you were due yesterday on my birthday <3 hope baby made an appearance or does very soon!! Same to all you other ladies who are nearin their due date or who have past it!! Im due next Friday and think Il go overdue too lol. I have a bed on with OH that he'l arrive on the 5th of May n he has his money of the 21st (this saturday!!) HA - think its safe to say the money wont be in his pocket as I havent had so much as a frickin niggle!! xxx

Nicole I was due on your bday too, hope you had a great day btw!!
I have no niggles what so ever, feel like crying !! Hoping that it will all come on all of a sudden as if I need niggles first I'm going to be giving birth to a toddler :-(:-(

6 days overdue now :( got my induction booked for next wednesday.... Seeing the midwife tomorrow though to have a sweep, I could have had one on my due date last week but wanted to see if I could go naturally first..x

Ahh sorry to hear you'v went over too Kayelle and xMrsxCx - hope you's get to meet your babies VERY soon!!!! No niggles or anything for me either but hopin to just start completely out of the blue soon lol. Sadly baby is bein lazy and wont fully engaged; hes half way there but bein stubborn like his daddy :p. Midwife has booked me in for a sweep on Thursday the 26th though (day before Im due) as she said my cervix is very "favourable and ripe" :/ lol so guess thats good :D Just bouncin on my ball n walkin like a madlady to try get bubz to engage before then so the sweep is more likely to work :D.

Mind you, last night I was up literally EVERY hour peein!! So if hes only half engaged I may buy myself a portaloo cause when his full pressure is down there I will be CONSTANTLY peein :'( lol. How's everyone feelin? xxxx

Well if you are peeing that much you sound like he's engaged!
I'm feeling shite today, sicky :-(

I had my sweep yesterday and sorry this is a bit TMI but my midwife couldn't do it easily because I'm so bunged up (been like this all through pregnancy) she couldn't reach to my cervix without hurting me.. She said she would recommend stopping but I just told her to carry on with it..
Anyway I'm just letting u ladies know because she told me this is the reason why everything is slowed down, babies head dropping further, going into labour etc.. So if any of u ladies are in the same situation as me I would recommend getting some laxitives of some sort.. I went straight to the chemist after she told me that to buy some and since going to the toilet the pressure of baby's head now is unbelievable.. She's definatley dropped more.. But anybody who doesn't have a problem going, just make sure u do before your sweep coz it does make it painful as they struggle to reach..

Hope all these babies come out soon lol...x

Good advice! Hope things get going for you now!!

Good :) Feeling like cr@p seems to be a good sign from what iv seen from other people :) Now we just need to feel rubbish and have the runs aparently n we'r sorted :D lol. Thanks for the advice xMrsxCx; I have a sweep this Thursday and have been clogged up too lol so il eat the all-bran like a crazylady this week to try get things movin!! xxx

I have a sweep for Thursday too at 11:30am fx been peeing every min but baby is only 4/5 engaged. But I know she probably won't until I'm in labour as my third child. Baby has been moving loads today a few bh and some back pain. Good luck ladies lets have our babies soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back