****April 2012 babies*****

I only posted on this thread to bring it back as we seemed to have lost it over the months. Not long now ladies xx

Hello April mummies! Know some of you have already had your LOs but just wanted to wish the rest of you all the best!
My LO is 3 weeks old now and the last of the March 2012 mummies is being induced today (Sunday)! A little sad as will have no more labour watches now from fellow March mummies :( - so thought I'd gatecrash your thread so I'd have some excitement whilst feeding at 3am each night!!! :)
Wishing you all the best & hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancies. Being a mummy is the best!! Xxxx

I'm due 15th April by scan, today by my dates! And TEAM PINK ;) xx

Good luck April mummies! It's Showtime! Us May mummies are waiting in the wings.....hope all goes well for you all X

Thanks weefoggy :- ) my lil man seems quite comfy and I'm already jealous of the girls going before me, but oh just casually said last night he is gonna be a may baby! Could have punched him!! Lol

Good luck girls! Not long to go now! Can't believe it's been 12 days since I had my April baby! :) make sure you all come and join us in baby and toddler when your LO's arrive! Good luck xxx

Thanks hun , I feel sorry for some of the over due ladies I'm not far behinds my self though!!

Faith do you have that feeling that I do that we will be overdue? :-(
I've felt a lil sick, and like one bh each day, but I have no boob leakage, only back pain if I sit stupidly. Can't believe I'm begging to be in pain lol

Faith do you have that feeling that I do that we will be overdue? :-(
I've felt a lil sick, and like one bh each day, but I have no boob leakage, only back pain if I sit stupidly. Can't believe I'm begging to be in pain lol

Yes I do think I may be overdue. I'm so fed up now cos it seems to be so far away. BH come strongly for a while then stop along with bad backache. I've tried everything but she just isn't ready. I'm not getting any sleep. I had a bath at 5:00am got out at 6:10am then bounced on my ball until 7:30am. I finally fell a sleep on the sofa to be woke up by my oh blowing his nose at 10am grrrr!!! I'm so bored, in pain and driving myself insane.

FX we wont be overdue though!!

Hey can you add me to the list I'm due on wed, although feel like Kayelle, nothin happenin :(

I think the lady who actually started this thread is not about as I'm not on the list either and I've not seen he in any posts. Its probably why the April baby thread disappeared which was why I posted on it just to bring it back up. All the other months seemed to be active just not ours!!

hmmm dont know how we get round that one Faithangel.....

Here we go.....we are on our own list....lol

Faithangel April 16th
HellyH April 18th

Lol you 2 made me laugh!

I feel bored too, I've been off work since Nov, but only last week I've been actually bored and find myself just sitting :-s
I'm tryin to walk a bit more 'bouncy' when I do my daily walk lol
Just feel like I've been counting down the days for so long and only just sank in that that might not be the day!!

Boredom is a killer, I know what you mean counting down and thinking actually it still might not happen by dd. As for the extra bounce i've been doing that down my stairs. Well they say rhe best things comes to those who wait so this best be ehe quickest labour ever lol

Good point! I shall try and remember that, after this waiting he better be out in seconds with one push haha x

Any news for anyone? I'm getting real bored :-(

No just painful contractions for a whole then nothing. I have an appointment with MW this morning so I hope to find out the plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back