***** April Mummies - Tri 3!!! *****

I'm still here :0(
not even due yet!!! :'0(

Me too! There's not many of us now though, due Friday. Starting to get fed up now but I could have another 2 weeks yet if I need to be induced, they let you go 12 days over round here

I'm still here :0(

not even due yet!!! :'0(

Me too! There's not many of us now though, due Friday. Starting to get fed up now but I could have another 2 weeks yet if I need to be induced, they let you go 12 days over round here

Same here, I'm due Monday so looking at 10th May induction if he doesn't appear! Really struggling now with backache, acid reflux, BH as well as spd & trying to entertain a 2 year old
Thank god this is my last, getting too old for all this ha ha :0)

I'm still here ! 2 days over now :( midwife today for possible sweep! Let's hope bubba has decided to at least engage for me!!

This thread has gone from complete madness to calmness!!! Good luck girls, all nearly there now! Still popping in looking for your labour threads!

I'm sat here with both girls napping, house cleaned, dinner on and feeling lost!!!! Ha!

X

I'm still here I'm due on tues. Feel totally depressed, everything is sore, huge and hurts. No sign of babs either. Feel like I'm just hanging around waiting. Hope all our little ones make an appearance soon xxx

I'm still here ! 2 days over now :( midwife today for possible sweep! Let's hope bubba has decided to at least engage for me!!

I hope you got on ok today, have you started to engage yet?

I hope you got on ok today, have you started to engage yet?

Awh thank you :) well went to mw, baby is 4/5 engaged but not fixed! She attempted a sweep but cervix is posterior and she only managed a tip (tmi I know lol) so not looking great am booked for another sweep next week and if that fails am booked for induction on the 3rd may so just gotta hope she decides to do it herself now! Lol so disappointed even though I know it can't be helped! Xxx

Glad it went ok, I'm in a similar position as head keeps starting to engage and then becoming free again. I'm not seeing midwife until Tuesday now but she has recommended bouncing on the ball to help which I have been doing daily. She has already talked me through timescales for sweeps and induction which doesn't sound promising but you never know! Fingers crossed for you that something happens soon x

Yeah I been bouncing away and I will do even more so now just to avoid induction if I can! I hope your MW goes well on Tuesday hopefully things will be moving along nicely for you :) xxx

Ah great news about the new thread.

Really hope those of you still waiting have your little ones soon. I was so frustrated at the end, and didn't end up giving birth til 40+10 but my little lady was definitely worth the wait!!

Keeping everything crossed for you all that things happen for you soon xxx

Ah great news about the new thread.

Really hope those of you still waiting have your little ones soon. I was so frustrated at the end, and didn't end up giving birth til 40+10 but my little lady was definitely worth the wait!!

Keeping everything crossed for you all that things happen for you soon xxx

Thanks, there's hope yet then!

Good luck girls, hope these babies make their appearance for you all soon!!

Good luck ladies I really hope that your little bambinos make an appearance soon and you get lotsof cuddles!
Xx

Thank you girls :) I'm hoping soon! Overdue and feeling it lol xx

Morning all
How are all the mummies in waiting today? Any movements! ?!
Xx

Nothing yet! We seem to have pretty much abandoned this thread now there are so few of us and posting on the 'impatient' one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back