***** April Mummies - Tri 3!!! *****

Morning everyone! Great news that Naomi's baby is here - trying to work out how many of us April mums are left now!

Still no movement here so I will be induced on Monday if nothing else happens.

I'm still here, 3 days over and apart from Braxton hicks and what may or may not have been plug absolutely nothing doing. And because of Easter my appointments are messed up and I don't know when I'll see the midwife again .....

I'm still here no blimin stirrings at all. In a way I'm glad as I still have a terrible cold and don't want lo born to me sniveling and coughing. On the other hand really don't want the sweep that's booked in at 40+2.
How's everyone else feeling? Xx

I'm still here too! 1 week still until my due date and nothings happening. I keep going on all fours and bouncing on my ball trying to get head to engage!

Still here with just over a week to due date! Nothing much happening, very uncomfortable and plenty of aches and pains but nothing major. I won't be offered a sweep until 41 weeks and may not take it if baby isn't engaging as I think it caused issues with my daughter so we shall wait & see

Morning ladies! I'm still here too 41+1 today :( and absolutely nothing happening either!!

Same still here too! 2 days over now! Garden taking a hammering tho! So is the joint account tho on pretty flowers that I have no clue how or when I plan to look after them that will be dead by then end of summer!!!! Ha x

Hi ladies. Just having a quick catchup on threads whilst Maxwell is sleeping. It's hard to believe that he will be 5 weeks at the weekend and his due date has still not arrived! Max is doing really well, feeds well and settles easily so he's settled in to our busy family life beautifully. He was weighed last week and it's 6lb 5oz so he's putting on weight fabulously from his dropped weight of 4lb 10oz.

Lovely to see so many more arrivals with a few cheeky monkeys keeping some of you mums still waiting.

Much love

T x

So nice to hear from u mummyof3, it's funny isn't it Freya was 10weeks yesterday but isn't due till tomorrow lol xx

Just catching up on everyone's news.

Congratulations to those who have just had there babies and to those who are overdue I really hope your not kept waiting any longer.

Me and Riley are now home. I am so glad to start getting settled into some kind of routine. Riley is feeding and sleeping well so hopefully he will start putting some weight on he is just so tiny. Still can't believe he was 5lbs 10oz. I only put on 6lbs during pregnancy so I guess I was just all baby.

This is latest pic of my little man. So in love with him its unreal

Michelle X
20140418_073730-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Aww Michelle, he's adorable!

I'm feeling great this morning - successful feed out of the house yesterday, I actually slept last night, Albert is sleeping in his moses basket and, when weighed yesterday at 10 days, he's already 15g over his birth weight! So that's what the cluster feeding was all about! Next challenge: food shopping this morning and I'm not entirely sure we'll be done before he's hungry again.

And another April mummy bites the dust :D twinkles has had her baby

Michelle he's is absolutely gorgeous!

And Beckie I'm glad your feeling great and thinks are going well!!

Congrats to twinkles!!

How's all the April baby's doing? I would put names but would hate to forget anybody!!

Well my baby's still staying put, no signs or anything of her arrival yet. Me and OH have sadly split last night so feeling abit worse for wear today but going out with my mum and nan for a meal to celebrate my birthday tomorrow as I'm in hospital in the morning and don't know if I'll be coming back out as they may talk of induction there and then. Hope everyone else is okay and has a lovely day!! Xxx

April - I am so sorry to hear about you and your partner. I'm glad you've got your mum and nan with you today. I really hope your little bundle gets a wiggle on for mummy now. Massive hugs hun, if you need to vent or just someone to listen, don't hesitate to text me. I mean that. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back