***** April Mummies - Tri 3!!! *****

I have a funny feeling my April Baby will not be an April baby! lol xxx

Me neither but I was originally a May mummy until the dating scan :)

Lol Maybe you were right all along then! At my dating scan they added a week so maybe my due date was actually yesterday! hmm thinking like that actually makes me feel better! lol x

With my daughter they moved me forward a week, she came 10days late by their dates and only 3 by mine!
technically my due date is Friday 2nd May so I've always kept original date in mind so as not to get too caught up with the 'due date' stress

Gorgeous girlies Becky and Nicky. :)

Regarding dating scans, I was put forward 5 days and even though that still made Otto 5 days overdue (rather than 10), I'm convinced I had a baby that needed the 42 weeks. I was so eager to meet him, I could've kissed them when they said induction. Next time (yes, I'm thinking about it already lol), I'll be putting off induction and choose monitoring instead. Got to love hindsight. X

It would appear mine is going to be the last April baby to make an appearance the lazy bum!! Nothing happening & booked for induction Saturday so looks like my weekend will be spent in hospital :(

It would appear mine is going to be the last April baby to make an appearance the lazy bum!! Nothing happening & booked for induction Saturday so looks like my weekend will be spent in hospital :(

Fx that you get a surprise appearance before Saturday, Tinks. X

Fx that you get a surprise appearance before Saturday, Tinks. X

I actually might! Up last night for a couple of hours with contractions but nothing too major then woke this morning to my show so here's hoping he won't hang around too long and I won't need to induction :)

tinks I actually might! Up last night for a couple of hours with contractions but nothing too major then woke this morning to my show so here's hoping he won't hang around too long and I won't need to induction :)[/QUOTE said:
Oh I hope so Hun xx

Got my fingers crossed for you bubs decides to make an appearance soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back