'April Baby Race...On Your Marks...*Final Update Page 8*

wow!! I remember doing this this time last year! He turned up on his due date 12th April, maybe some of your lo's will share his birthday :D

Bloom said:
Im not due till 23rd so i have no chance maybe i could win the May race.

HANDS OFF BLOOM :talkhand: :talkhand:
MAY RACE IS MINE :twisted:
NO one is allowed to beat me :x
though im not due till the 24th :think: so mabye thats a bit mean to those at the front of the cue
damn :roll:
:shakehead: :shakehead:
:rotfl: mabye i can hyjack my way in to Junes race then :think:

Thanks Urchin for making this a sticky throughout April :hug: :D

Ooh Charliebeth has popped, Kaz and Gymbabeliz are contracting now.... April babies want out!!!! :cheer:

Does that mean they are out of the April race and into the March one? :think:

Hmmm good point! Probably just means they've beaten us all in the april race!!! :rotfl:

Knowing my luck I'm going to be going into the May race!

Well I think this needs updating - at least 4 babies have now arrived and it's not even April! :cheer:

I agree needs updating so we can see who has popped...

my due date 2moro!! come on baby!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

so RachelandJarvis was first, Charliebeth 2nd, Liz 3rd and Kaz 4th? Is that right?

I wonder who will be 5th! :dance: Hopefully fiona or one of the others who are overdue :)

Sarah (gordie lass) you are here by told to hold out until oyur due date then evict him on it!!!

The fact 24th happens ot be my birthday has, of course, nothing to do with my wanting this :fib:

I'm due in june but i'm determined shes staying in until 4th July, its my baby daddies birthday ( i wanna ruin it for him) and it's a special date for me and my best friend too

muppetmummy, I think you forgot Flowergirl in your list. She's popped, hasn't she? (Might be completely wrong here)...

I can't believe its April already.

I'm so excited, and scared at the same time!

Would love to think I might even be in the top 10 in the race, but at this rate its looking unlikely!

At least she has started to engage now (3/5) :dance:

I am in full 'eviction mode' I am determined to be in the top 10 :rotfl:

BRING IT ON :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

debecca said:
muppetmummy, I think you forgot Flowergirl in your list. She's popped, hasn't she? (Might be completely wrong here)...

I think she's still waiting to pop :think:

laracomps said:

Would love to think I might even be in the top 10 in the race, but at this rate its looking unlikely!

My bubs isnt engaged at all yet :roll: Hopefully its just cos she's my second and she doesnt have to engage so early? I needs her to come out NOOOWWWWWWWW :lol:

sazzylou said:
laracomps said:

My bubs isnt engaged at all yet :roll: Hopefully its just cos she's my second and she doesnt have to engage so early? I needs her to come out NOOOWWWWWWWW :lol:

I reckon you're right. Your baby will prob move down and pop out at the same time :dance:

To be honest, I was surprised mine has started to engage - I don't feel any different, nor does my bump look lower. Think I might have felt when she moved down though - night before last, she kept me awake ALL night head butting my bladder! A few times I thought my waters were going to go!

What with your pains I reckon you'll go before me. Will keep my fingers crossed :hug:

muppetmummy said:
debecca said:

I think she's still waiting to pop :think:

You're right. I appear to be thinking of CANDYgirl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back