***April 2019 Mamas***

Thanks night owl!
All fine he's had a growth spurt so he's closer to the 50th centile now. Estimated at 5lb 8oz which I think is a fairly good weight! I have an appt with the consultant next Wednesday so hoping to get my section date then xxx

Thanks night owl!
All fine he's had a growth spurt so he's closer to the 50th centile now. Estimated at 5lb 8oz which I think is a fairly good weight! I have an appt with the consultant next Wednesday so hoping to get my section date then xxx

Oh that’s great news MM I hope you can feel a little bit more relaxed now, this 5th and final pregnancy really has been a rollercoaster for you hasn’t it! You’ll have to update us with your section date too, I can’t believe how close we all are now! Xx

Oh that’s great news MM I hope you can feel a little bit more relaxed now, this 5th and final pregnancy really has been a rollercoaster for you hasn’t it! You’ll have to update us with your section date too, I can’t believe how close we all are now! Xx
Aww thank you! I do feel more relaxed I think I just haven't put on as much weight this time round so feel like I'm carrying a bit smaller. Just had midwife then just because they didn't take my obs etc on Tuesday. She measures me at 33 week's when she measures my bump. And I am 35+5 same as you. She's not concerned she said baby still on target for around 8lb mark which is a good weight!!! Haha yes it's certainly had its moments but you know what I have been fairly well if I'm honest. Yes definitely the midwife said I will get my section date next week.
How are you feeling? Xxx

Can't believe how close it's getting now! Piles have eventually (after 7 days of agony!!!!) settled down a bit! Other than that I am feeling pretty well to be honest. I finish work 1 week today... Can't wait! I also had a suprise baby shower which my mam/bridesmaids arranged for me... I'll attach our photo...

IMG-20190223-WA0003~2.jpg

Can't believe how close it's getting now! Piles have eventually (after 7 days of agony!!!!) settled down a bit! Other than that I am feeling pretty well to be honest. I finish work 1 week today... Can't wait! I also had a suprise baby shower which my mam/bridesmaids arranged for me... I'll attach our photo...

View attachment 84193

Thank god for that, i cant imagine what they are like!
Lovely photo <3 x

View attachment 84193
You look absolutely gorgeous and your cake is incredible <3 xx

View attachment 84193
Aww you look amazing! Pregnancy suits you xxx

Yes you definitely are!! I'm off this week then have 4 weeks left and I actually don't know how I'm going to do it! Can't eat anything other than snacks as it's just so uncomfortable. Bought a gym ball a few days ago to sit on when watching TV as can't get comfy on the sofa! I'm just totally fed up now!!

I am loving my gym ball these days. 5 wks left at work now and 6 and a half until baby - mental. U guys are all a lot closer than me xx

I finish work this, Friday yay!! And it's 3 weeks til my section, I am sooooo ready now. Have another scan tomorrow to check fluid/growth. I'm certain I'll hit double figures this time!

I’ve got a growth scan tomorrow too! And my induction is on Saturday. 5 days to go.. can’t wait!!!

I’ve got a growth scan tomorrow too! And my induction is on Saturday. 5 days to go.. can’t wait!!!

Can't believe how close it is for you now!!! I have a growth scan next week so will hopefully find out more then!

Good luck for Saturday... Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible!!

Wow that's so close!!

Well I've gone off the chart, they're totally stumped as to why as my urine is clear. Fluid still high so I'm having another scan on Monday. Said if I was having a natural birth then they would be inducing me next week but as I'm having a section they aren't moving me forward.

So mini IVW is engaged and possibly back to back, although i dont think my midwife was overly confident in saying that, i think she just assumed it as she couldnt work out where he was laying whilst booting her every time she squished my belly :lol: she was even getting her student to look as he was doing some weird movements and making my belly go all different shapes :lol:

Now i need to transfer all my care, which means i will need to do another booking appointment :roll: x

Hey guys! Hope you’re all well. Haven’t been on much so just catching up. Well my little man is being a pain in the bum now. After a very easy pregnancy he’s now breech I’m going in for a scan on Tuesday (36 weeks) and if he’s still the same they’ll offer an ECV. Has anyone ever experienced this? Then if that doesn’t work I’ll be offered the option of a planned section or because it’s been a healthy pregnancy they’re giving me the option to deliver breech. Actually have no clue what to do! Arguing myself round in circles! X

IVW my midwife said exactly the same thing about me - head engaged but he’s back to back! She just told me to go on my exercise ball and go on all fours to try and flip him round. Only 2 days til induction so he’d better get a move on! Haha.
My growth scan went well, measuring as 7lb 2oz so hopefully he’ll be a nice size when he’s born! :D It came up on the scan screen estimating he was 40 weeks gestation, when I’m only 37 so he’s a big boy! Haha.
Hope your other scans went well girls. :)
Niknaknoo, so glad you’re back with ttc, fingers and toes crossed for a healthy and happy pregnancy xxx

IVW my midwife said exactly the same thing about me - head engaged but he’s back to back! She just told me to go on my exercise ball and go on all fours to try and flip him round. Only 2 days til induction so he’d better get a move on! Haha.
My growth scan went well, measuring as 7lb 2oz so hopefully he’ll be a nice size when he’s born! :D It came up on the scan screen estimating he was 40 weeks gestation, when I’m only 37 so he’s a big boy! Haha.
Hope your other scans went well girls. :)
Niknaknoo, so glad you’re back with ttc, fingers and toes crossed for a healthy and happy pregnancy xxx

As ever good old google advised me to get all on all 4's :lol: so once we are moved and settled i will get on the ball as well :)

Looks like you are all heading in the right direction and totally ready for him <3 x

Hey guys! Hope you’re all well. Haven’t been on much so just catching up. Well my little man is being a pain in the bum now. After a very easy pregnancy he’s now breech I’m going in for a scan on Tuesday (36 weeks) and if he’s still the same they’ll offer an ECV. Has anyone ever experienced this? Then if that doesn’t work I’ll be offered the option of a planned section or because it’s been a healthy pregnancy they’re giving me the option to deliver breech. Actually have no clue what to do! Arguing myself round in circles! X

Hopefully you still have enough time for him to move, FX xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back