***April 2019 Mamas***

oh she is very cheeky char, I can’t wait for you to meet your own cheeky little monkey too hope your pregnancy is going well xx
I love a cheeky baby <3
I cannot wait to meet mine either, nearly half way there :) xx

Reactions: IVW
Nancy was 1 today, it's been strange but lovely. Not walking yet, she cruises furniture and holds our hands to walk but not independently yet. Eats anything in sight

Hey!! Oh IVW Victoria is crazy, she tries to climb into the dishwasher, eat the dogs biscuits, throws everything she can down the toilet if you take an eye off her for half a second, still doesn’t bloody sleep, and is running around like crazy she found her legs at 10 months and hasn’t looked back, no words from her yet except the usual baby babble

hope everyone is doing ok x

:lol: oh good, we’re not alone then :lol:

Josh loves climbing into the dishwasher aswell! Particularly after a cycle when the water is there for him to splash in! And absolutely loves trying to get his arms down the toilet!! Funny how they all do the same weird things!

Josh has taken a few steps, but it’s slow progress with walking.

Oh no that’s annoying she doesn’t sleep! Is she waking in the middle night still? I think it took josh 8 months to finally go all the way through the night! Ironically I felt worse for it :lol:

Hopefully this pic uploads of my little monkey x

ED1FF1AD-6944-47B5-A4C2-9960C9F65390.jpeg 375ACC87-85E2-4820-BDA4-FBFCB043AE70.jpeg

Josh loves climbing into the dishwasher aswell! Particularly after a cycle when the water is there for him to splash in! And absolutely loves trying to get his arms down the toilet!! Funny how they all do the same weird things!

Oh no that’s annoying she doesn’t sleep! Is she waking in the middle night still? I think it took josh 8 months to finally go all the way through the night! Ironically I felt worse for it :lol:

View attachment 90499 View attachment 90500

aww he’s such a sweetheart

well she’s still being breastfed which I don’t think helps matters of a nighttime with her sleep, also she just refuses to sleep in her cot, the screaming is just unbearable so she bed shares with me and I think it’s all too easy for her to guzzle milk in the night, but she still has many nights where she can be up for hours just not going back to sleep, last night for example she was awake 00.30 until 03.00 :-?:help:I think she’s in the middle of some kind of mini regression at the moment

Anyone else thinking of another? I have moments where I think it would be amazing then other moments where I think it would be the worst thing in the world lol, then I have to remind myself I’m not even fertile anyway as my periods haven’t come back yet!

View attachment 90499 View attachment 90500
Gorgeous boy <3 xx

aww he’s such a sweetheart

well she’s still being breastfed which I don’t think helps matters of a nighttime with her sleep, also she just refuses to sleep in her cot, the screaming is just unbearable so she bed shares with me and I think it’s all too easy for her to guzzle milk in the night, but she still has many nights where she can be up for hours just not going back to sleep, last night for example she was awake 00.30 until 03.00 :-?:help:I think she’s in the middle of some kind of mini regression at the moment

Anyone else thinking of another? I have moments where I think it would be amazing then other moments where I think it would be the worst thing in the world lol, then I have to remind myself I’m not even fertile anyway as my periods haven’t come back yet!

Oh wow, well done you for still breast feeding, two other ladies I know have gone as long as you have and it’s truly admirable! 7 months was enough for me :lol:

Yep, that sounds like the regression that Josh had for about a week or so! It was awful! He would just be fully awake for those same sort of hours! Thank god it was just a funny period as it was horrendous, more so because it started when I went back to work, of course :roll:

I get broody moments, then Josh has a moment that then makes me think naaaah :lol: we might go again January next year, which is actually quite a scary thought lol.

Will you defo try for a second?x

Aw thanks I think the only reason why I’ve carried on so long is that I don’t know how to stop! Ha ha! Also I like how many extra calories I can eat without putting weight on :D but I’d be happy to stop soon as her boobing etiquette is terrible, she pinches and pulls my nipples, I think she finds it comforting, I however don’t!!
Well I’m hoping this regression thing passes quickly, but it’s funny what you said about feeling worse off with a bit of extra sleep coz funnily I always feel like that too, I think my body has just learned how to function on 5 hours a night
I do think I’d like one more child, I’ve never been one who’s wanted loads of kids but I think one more would be nice but the thought of going back to the newborn days turns me cold :rotfl: and financially having two in full time childcare would cripple us, but I think in a year or so my ovaries will start twinging again, I’m getting on now too, 36 this year, I’d have to persuade the OH, get V off the boob and into her own bed, get my periods back and win some money on the lottery so basically it’s not gonna happen :rotfl: I won’t feel sad about it if it doesn’t though I feel incredibly lucky to have the baby

ooh January will come round soooo fast!! X

Aww hi girl's it has been so long I have just been checking in and seen our group had been active. So lovely to see all the babies growing up and doing so well. Conor was 1 on 12th April. He's walking well now and finally sleeping through aftwr what felt like an eternity. Hasn't this year just flown by?!?i will try and upload a picture of conor xxx

So good to hear from you! Funnily enough Victoria slept through the night for the first time this week, and also self-settled! Didn’t need to fall asleep on me for a change she just lay down and went to sleep, feels like a miracle :rotfl:

How are you doing?

Aww hey!!!
All good here surviving lockdown with 5 has its challenges :)
Aww that's so good, she has grown so much I seen the pictured you had posted. Not sure if mine is visible of conor? Will try my best to get an updated pic. He's got a mop of ginger wavy hair :)
How are you surviving lockdown? Xxxx

Hi everyone! Something just reminded me of this thread and I thought I’d check in!!

Wow I can’t believe how quickly time has flown, my little Lincoln will be 15 months old on the 18th of this month. :D

Does anyone have a #2 on the way??? ❤️

It’s so lovely to see all of your pictures! I hope everyone is surviving lockdown. ❤️

6C69F743-6449-4DD1-981F-CC2545A99168.jpeg

Hi everyone! Something just reminded me of this thread and I thought I’d check in!!

Wow I can’t believe how quickly time has flown, my little Lincoln will be 15 months old on the 18th of this month. :D

Does anyone have a #2 on the way??? ❤️

It’s so lovely to see all of your pictures! I hope everyone is surviving lockdown. ❤️

View attachment 90974

Oh how cute! No I certainly don’t have another on the way ha ha sometimes I think ah it would be nice and then other times the thought turns me cold with fear :rotfl:

How is everyone finding the toddler stage? I can’t decide whether it’s easier or harder then the newborn stage! Mine still does not sleep through the night and will not go to bed without me!

Aww hey!!!
Aww that's so good, she has grown so much I seen the pictured you had posted. Not sure if mine is visible of conor? Will try my best to get an updated pic. He's got a mop of ginger wavy hair :)

oh I bet you are up the wall! I’ve found it hard enough with just the one, just the disruption to our routine and her being so settled at nursery then having to stay home, trying to work from home while looking after her, it’s been hard work at times but it’s been great having the extra time with her, no I can’t see the picture, he sounds adorable would love to see a picture of him xxx

Aww hey!!!

p.s any plans on another one? :rotfl::rotfl:

Oh how cute! No I certainly don’t have another on the way ha ha sometimes I think ah it would be nice and then other times the thought turns me cold with fear :rotfl:

How is everyone finding the toddler stage? I can’t decide whether it’s easier or harder then the newborn stage! Mine still does not sleep through the night and will not go to bed without me!
I’m honestly finding the toddler stage so bloody tough! God I love him but he’s a handful! Same, he sleeps in our bed and I still breastfeed him about 300 times a night. Maybe I’m exadurating but it sure feels that way haha.

I’d love a second but because of my heart condition I have to wait for surgery xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back