***April 2019 Mamas***

JomoMama

Reaction score
Thought I’d just start off our Tri 3 thread for us April 2019 mamas... not long left to go now! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy remainder of their pregnancy <3

2. JomoMama :blue: & Mlbaby2 :blue:
3. LauraB_83 & VirgoTP
6. Rubyredslipper
9. BeccyJ :pink:
10. Cj9994 :blue:
12. MrsGarner :blue:
13. IVW :blue: & night owl :pink: & mummymoreton :blue:
15. Rainingflowers :pink:
16. Ash_b & HaylzDz :blue:
20. Natz8533
25. Coles
26. firstfreakout :blue: & first_time_mum :blue:
29. Sainsbury :pink:

Thanks jomo, yes not long to go now eek! I’m getting so nervous but excited too! Xx

Good luck in your last tri ladies <3
I hope it goes quick for you all and look forward to seeing photos of your babies :) xx

Tri 3!!! I made myself a countdown calendar for work, I only do 4 days a week which means I have 37 days of work left woo!!

Yey Tri 3!
I have worked out I have 14 shifts left in work woohoo! Xxx

Hi ladies , popping back in to say hi

I want to wish you all the best if luck in your third tri, wish I was still with you all

It's been a rough few months since I left you all at the end of tri 1 but I wanted to let you all know the good news - I got my bfp today!!! :bfp: currently 4+5, hopefully this will be the one for me, I'm off to join September mummies now - good luck! xxx

Ahhh congratulations!! That's great news, so happy for you will watch Sept mom's with anticipation now! Xx

:rotfl::)
Hi ladies , popping back in to say hi

I want to wish you all the best if luck in your third tri, wish I was still with you all

It's been a rough few months since I left you all at the end of tri 1 but I wanted to let you all know the good news - I got my bfp today!!! :bfp: currently 4+5, hopefully this will be the one for me, I'm off to join September mummies now - good luck! xxx

Wonderful news, and a September baby is pretty much hitting the jackpot in my opinion you get the free childcare hours earlier and they get a good head start at school as they are the oldest :D

Looking forward to seeing your journey on the sept mums thread <3 xx

Hey everyone, haven’t been on much but hope you’re all well! Looking forward to hearing everyone’s chat for tri 3 :) xx

I have my section date booked!! So relieved, am booked in for 2nd April so am joining a couple of others. We are still team yellow.
I have excess fluid apparently so have got a couple more scans booked in, consultant wasn't concerned and said it could be the way baby is lying (so I have in my head that amniotic fluid is like a, water balloon if you squeeze on side the other side gets bigger ) so we'll see what these next scans reveal.

I have my section date booked!! So relieved, am booked in for 2nd April so am joining a couple of others. We are still team yellow.
I have excess fluid apparently so have got a couple more scans booked in, consultant wasn't concerned and said it could be the way baby is lying (so I have in my head that amniotic fluid is like a, water balloon if you squeeze on side the other side gets bigger ) so we'll see what these next scans reveal.

Ah that’s wonderful news Ruby, glad you got what you were hoping for and you now know the date baby is going to arrive!

I definitely think you are onto something with the water balloon theory lol I feel like my bump
changes size and shape throughout the day as she moves around in there! X

Amazing that you will get to see baby again too with the additional scans, I’ve been so tempted to book a private scan just to see what baby girl is up to in there! X

I am very relieved, OH is just relieved it's not April fools day
I've googled excessive fluid probably shouldn't have, but not going to worry.
We didn't really see much of baby properly, got a quick glimpse of face as they did some measurents but s/he is currently measuring 3.2lb so bigger than average!!

Wow i cant believe we are in Tri3 already - its all gone so quick :shock: i am sure the weeks before our due dates will drag big time :lol:

Lets hope we stay as comfortable as we can, although i am preparing myself to be moaning alot come the end of March - best warn the oh :lol: xx

Question: When are people thinking to get their hospital/baby bag ready for? I dont want to do mine too early so i have forgot what i have packed, but definately dont want to leave it to late and he want to make a surprise early appearance :shock: is there like an average time in which they should have it ready by?

I need to start mine, had it all ready by this point last time and kept repacking it to make sure

I am going to pack mine when I turn 34 weeks and have it done by time I’m 35 weeks, I have lists of things which will be going in it so I can just have a look at the list if I forget what I’ve packed xx

Just googled it out of curiosity, and one site says 2 weeks before your due date, which i suppose is a good enough time. I think towards the end of March i will start to pull it together and my hospital bag a bit later maybe. I like to be organised but also dont want things hanging around for long periods of time - the OH can sort himself out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back