***April 2019 Mamas***

Is anyone feeling a bit nauseous? Low and behold nausea can come back in the third trimester :roll: Its nothing like the first trimester, but just noticed this week its back, eughhhh!

Urgh what a nightmare! I’ve actually been feeling pretty good apart from weird leg pains and tiredness! Nausea finally settled down for me, hope it doesn’t come back! X

Hi ladies. I hope you are all well and just wanted to check in as I have been absolutely rubbish at keeping up! Tri 3 - wow!!! I still feel like I am months away from meeting this little girl though I hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying all these 4d scans. I have a standard growth scan on Mon. So excited to see what weight they think little Miss Orla is at the mo xx

Hi girls, how is everyone?
Today is my last day at work before mat leave!! Hurrah! Only 2 hours to go.. then I’m free!! Xx

Hi girls, how is everyone?
Today is my last day at work before mat leave!! Hurrah! Only 2 hours to go.. then I’m free!! Xx

Yay for MAT leave :dance:! Hope you enjoy your time off! I’ve still got 8 weeks left to go! I might try and bring it forward by a week though as I have literally zero motivation for work at the moment! Have you got any nice plans for the start of your mat leave or are you just going to take the time to chill? Xx

I know how you feel, I’m deffo ready for the time off haha! I’m going to spend the first week relaxing and putting my feet up and then I have lots to be doing, washing all of his clothes and setting everything up in our room, packing hospital bags etc etc!
I would deffo recommend trying to bring your mat leave forward a week or so if that’s how you’re feeling, it’s great to have more time with the baby afterwards but the weeks before finishing work are so tough!! Xx

Wow that's so early!! So jealous. How long is everyone having off?
I finish on 15th March and am really ready to go. I work 4 days a week so it's like 24 working days which doesn't sound much!

Wow that's so early!! So jealous. How long is everyone having off?
I finish on 15th March and am really ready to go. I work 4 days a week so it's like 24 working days which doesn't sound much!

Yeah I think you just lose all motivation for work at this stage, my head is just not in the game at all! I’m having 8 months off so don’t want to finish too early so think I will finish at 37 weeks, I hope she comes on her due date so I get a nice bit of time to myself but also a decent amount of time with her too! Wish I could take a whole year off but we can’t afford for me to be on statutory mat pay for that long unfortunately :(

It's hard, I took a year off last time as I managed to save a fair bit. Was no where near enough but I wasn't paying the mortgage on my OHs old house. We have a joint mortgage now so Im saving nothing we'll, am putting my child benefit away which is hardly anything!

I’m getting induced early so I’ve got about 5 weeks before he comes! Plus with heart condition and active job doctors thought it would be best for me to finish a bit early.
I’m taking a year off, but I’ve also taken all the annual leave I had left so I don’t have to go back until March next year, so weird to think he’ll almost be 1 by then!! Xx

My mat leave starts 15th march too. But I am sooooo ready to be off!!! Had Wed, Thurs, Fri off sick last week as we were in and out of PAU due to reduced movement. Had scan and all is fine! Although all of that was going on it was just so nice to not have to worry about work!! I'm also really struggling to eat and get really bad pains in my stomach every time I eat anything other than a very small snack! So being at work is just so uncomfortable!! I turn 30weeks tomorrow and can't even imagine how I'm guna feel in another 4 weeks never mind 10!!!! I'm trying not to complain as it's what I've wanted for so long but it's really hard when I'm in pain all of the time! I'm just praying that I need to be induced early or something!!!

Hey Girls, Hope everyone is doing well? I think we are all on a proper countdown now :dance: its a shame i have still weeks left of work, eughhh!

Had my baby moon at the weekend, which was lovely and relaxing. We also had our 4d scan which was amazing <3 will update my pregnancy journal with pics hopefully tomorrow. Hes got my button nose and daddys lips :love:

Baby shower next month and the stress of moving i am sure is just around the corner :shock: I said to the oh, its lucky i dont suffer from anxiety as moving and expecting a baby at the same time isnt ideal :lol: but we just got to get on with it.xx

Hey Girls, Hope everyone is doing well? I think we are all on a proper countdown now :dance: its a shame i have still weeks left of work, eughhh!

Had my baby moon at the weekend, which was lovely and relaxing. We also had our 4d scan which was amazing <3 will update my pregnancy journal with pics hopefully tomorrow. Hes got my button nose and daddys lips :love:

Baby shower next month and the stress of moving i am sure is just around the corner :shock: I said to the oh, its lucky i dont suffer from anxiety as moving and expecting a baby at the same time isnt ideal :lol: but we just got to get on with it.xx

Haha we just moved in Dec, due in April then get married in August!!! Everyone thinks I'm crazy... I'm also now starting to agree!!

I was 8 months pregnant when we moved house, everyone else worked around mexwhile I say on a chair in the hall directing boxes it was only halfway through the day when one of the moving blokes noticed I was pregnant. God knows what he though of me, diva most likely!!

I was 8 months pregnant when we moved house, everyone else worked around mexwhile I say on a chair in the hall directing boxes it was only halfway through the day when one of the moving blokes noticed I was pregnant. God knows what he though of me, diva most likely!!

:lol: :lol:

Hope you are all keeping well!

Today I had loads if packages delivered, including changing bag, car seat, pram and pushchair. I'm like a kid at christmas! So real now!

Hope you are all keeping well!

Today I had loads if packages delivered, including changing bag, car seat, pram and pushchair. I'm like a kid at christmas! So real now!

Ah fab, it’s so exciting isn’t it, my pram and car seat set got delivered this week, we are going to open it all up later! What pram did you get? Xx

Congratulations on the house IVW how exciting! Yeah you will have to try and share a few pictures of the scan

I really am on countdown now I just want her here safely now! Xx

Is everyone having regular patterns with baby’s movements now? I’m 30+4 and last few days feel like her movements haven’t felt as strong as they did last week, she’s still been active but her movements feel a bit less obvious if that makes sense, don’t know if she’s just changed position or something, I’m hoping to get a few good strong kicks from her today! It stresses me out abit this tracking movement stuff, kind of wish I could fast forward to the end and have her here safely xx

Is everyone having regular patterns with baby’s movements now? I’m 30+4 and last few days feel like her movements haven’t felt as strong as they did last week, she’s still been active but her movements feel a bit less obvious if that makes sense, don’t know if she’s just changed position or something, I’m hoping to get a few good strong kicks from her today! It stresses me out abit this tracking movement stuff, kind of wish I could fast forward to the end and have her here safely xx

I had two quiet days also, barely any kicks or movements, but i think he just decided to move so wasnt feeling them like i used to. It worried me as well :roll: but he is now back to his old self, more so just rolling around so the movements can make me jump sometimes as well.

As ever, if you are worried, just call your midwife, always best to get that reassurance she is ok in there <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back