***April 2019 Mamas***

Congratulations to you all. Can’t believe it’ll be us May Mummies discussing our ball bouncing habits and raspberry leaf tea addictions in just a few short weeks!

I think it was the call bouncing that did it for me :)

Congratulations <3

Isn’t it just amazing :love:

Love the name as well, not because that’s my name or anything hehe.

Hope you’re well?x

Ha ha it is a very regal timeless name, that’s why we chose it for our own little Queen Victoria :rotfl:<3 I’m doing ok thanks hope you are too, we definitely need to compare birth stories too, went into labour 6pm tues, went into hospital at 11am weds, finally delivered her vaginally with episiotomy thurs morn at 7am, she was back to back and partly on her side and I ended up having complete back labour, found it excruciating, I’m gonna do a post when I get time :) xx

I am just up. She started crying do I rolled over to tap OH to do a bottle and he wasn't there!! H e's aeep in the chair in dd1s room. I didn't hear her crying out
So I had to go down which obviously meant I had some chocolate out of the fridge!!

Hahah I always sneak myself a chocolate biscuit when I’m feeding haha. XD
He’s been awake from about 1.30am, the past hour after his feed he’s just been happily awake and alert in his cot so I’ve just let him be while I got a little bit of shut eye - but he’s had enough of awake time now and wants more food! Fingers crossed he’ll go down after this feed! Xx

I don't often go down to do the bottles but if he's in with DD1 then I cant drag him out and disturb her.

I hear you and I am not even technically overdue yet. Are you booked in for induction soon? Chin up - either way wont be long now xx

I'm booked in for Saturday but I am desperate to avoid an induction! I am overanalysing every little twinge and feeling lol.

I'm booked in for Saturday but I am desperate to avoid an induction! I am overanalysing every little twinge and feeling lol.

Good luck ladies who are still waiting, if you haven’t already had a sweep or 2 from the midwife see if they will do one for you then go on an exercise ball with your legs spread far apart that seemed to do the trick for me lol xx

Hope everyone is doing ok, this mummy business is hard work isn’t it! I’m shattered! Is it normal to feel like this and does it get easier? :rotfl: Xx

Oh it definitely gets easier, I keep telling myself this!! I still haven't been out with both on my own, currently in denial over it!!

Hope everyone is doing ok, this mummy business is hard work isn’t it! I’m shattered! Is it normal to feel like this and does it get easier? :rotfl: Xx

Yes and yes. I was a zombie for the first month lol. Good news is that most babies start having a long stretch of sleep at the start of the night after their first mental leap at 5 weeks. By long I mean like 4hrs lol.. then it’ll gradually get longer as they learn day from night. By 8 weeks my bubs first sleep stretch was 6hrs. Most of my pregnancy group have had a similar experience so don’t worry, the extreme sleep deprivation phase really isn’t that long for most x

Yes and yes. I was a zombie for the first month lol. Good news is that most babies start having a long stretch of sleep at the start of the night after their first mental leap at 5 weeks. By long I mean like 4hrs lol.. then it’ll gradually get longer as they learn day from night. By 8 weeks my bubs first sleep stretch was 6hrs. Most of my pregnancy group have had a similar experience so don’t worry, the extreme sleep deprivation phase really isn’t that long for most x

Thank you so much winterwolf this is exactly what I needed to hear <3 xxx

Oh it definitely gets easier, I keep telling myself this!! I still haven't been out with both on my own, currently in denial over it!!

Ha ha thanks, glad I’m not the only one feeling this way, don’t think i realised how overwhelming it was going to be and being so tired just heightens all the emotions, it’s easy to lose perspective! She is a dream come true though so all worth it xx

I’m with you night owl, the first 4 weeks were amazing but completely overwhelming and so so soooo tiring!!! Plus breastfeeding on demand every 2 hours (at least!) But we’re in to week 5 now and it’s getting easier, feeding is much less painful and we’re getting used to things and starting to put a very loose routine into place. It does get easier. :D Plus you just sort of get used to being tired all the time and learn to function on no sleep. Haha! Hope you’re doing well xxx

You definitely get used to being tired and learn to cope with it... I felt more tired at work sometimes than I did dealing with my first!
Ugh winterwolf why did you mention those dreaded leaps, I had forgotten all about those!!!!!!! X

I was given a sweep today so hoping that helps but also booked in for another 2 this week and next then induction on May 5th. I really hope you go yourself as I know how it feels but least you know the end is in sight x

You definitely get used to being tired and learn to cope with it... I felt more tired at work sometimes than I did dealing with my first!
Ugh winterwolf why did you mention those dreaded leaps, I had forgotten all about those!!!!!!! X

Because we’re just starting leap 4 (the dreaded 4 month sleep regression!!) and it’s killing me hahah. She was sleeping through, now it’s like having a newborn again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back