***April 2019 Mamas***

I had a clary sage bath earlier :) Also drinking Raspberry leaf tea like its going out of fashion and taking evening primose oil capsules. I refuse to get to 42 weeks again lol. One good thing is Im officially on maternity leave :D xx

Ooh a clary sage bath that’s a good idea!

Well I feel like any pre-labour signs I had have completely disappeared now and it was all just a tease!

IVW do you have an exercise ball/birth ball thing? I hardly use mine to be honest but I had been using it the day my mucus plug went so I’m gonna make the effort to go on it lots tomorrow to see if I can get things moving xx

Literally about to start bouncing on it now :lol: cleaning and baking done, so might as well try and bounce this baby out lol x

Keep checking on here for anymore baby announcements :smile: Hope everyone is well x

Just been the midwife again, had another sweep, she said this time I am 2cm dilated and cervix has shortened and thinned out, she said she could feel one of the baby’s fontenelles so thinks she is lying on her side which might make delivery a bit awkward! I’m mind blown by the fact that the midwife could touch my baby’s head! Also said she could have easily broke my waters then, been up all night again with crampy heavy pains and lower back pain so hopefully something will happen soon but if not I’m booked in for induction a week today, aahhh this is all feeling a bit too real :rotfl:

My best friend thinks I’m gonna pop within the next 2 days but I’m not getting hopeful I’m getting the sense this baby girl wants to do things at her own pace, a bit like her mummy :) I think she takes after me already :smile: can’t wait to meet her <3

Anyone else still waiting?? Forgot who has already had baby and who hasn’t (apart from IVW as I know you are in the same overdue boat as me now) xxx

That's so exciting night owl!!! Sounds really promising!!! Get bouncing on your ball!!!
So excited for you all who are waiting. I can't believe conor is 4 days old already its all came and gone in a blur to be honest.
I keep.checking in to see who is next it's a race between you and IVW now haha! Let's us know if any changes xxx

Well today is my due date and we went to the cinema instead of the hospital. Think we might need to pry this little one out. Desperate to avoid an induction though because I want a water birth and they won't let me if I'm on a drip.

Well today is my due date and we went to the cinema instead of the hospital. Think we might need to pry this little one out. Desperate to avoid an induction though because I want a water birth and they won't let me if I'm on a drip.
I am in exactly the same position although I am not due for another week. Was hoping for a water birth with my son and as he was so overdue and then induced for 3 days I got no where near a tub. Fingers crossed this time but midwife says likely to happen again. I am trying everything. Fingers crossed for you xx

Ladies i check in every single time i see an update has been made to this thread.
Getting so excited to see all your gorgeous new borns <3
Good luck to you all still waiting for bubba's to come. I hope you have a very easy birth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back