***April 2019 Mamas***

My gorgeous baby girl arrived this morning at 7am, weighing 8lb9, she has a full head of hair and looks the image of her daddy, we have named her Victoria, will try upload a picture x

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and such a lovely name <3 x

@night owl - she is absolutely gorgeous.
I love a newborn with a head of hair <3
Massive congratulations.
I hope the labour and delivery wasn't too painful xx

My little boy is a month old today... welp!! I can’t believe how time has flown! Xx

Congratulations to you all. Can’t believe it’ll be us May Mummies discussing our ball bouncing habits and raspberry leaf tea addictions in just a few short weeks!

Who of us is still left? Im convinced Im having a May girl xx

So jealous of all these cuties! Getting impatient now!

Thanks everyone <3 I’m on cloud 9, I feel so lucky and blessed, good luck to everyone still waiting, I’m looking forward to seeing your good news :)

Joshua and Victoria are such cuties. Congrats new mamas. Take care of yourselves x

My boy is a week old today!!! It's just flown!!! He's doing well taking 3-4oz of formula every 3-4 hour's.
I have been suffering with a post dural headache after having my spinal. I was suppose to be admitted with conor this morning so the anaesthetists could perform a blood patch epidural which helps clot the puncture they have caused in the membranes in my spine. Yesterday the headache was unbearable but I don't feel half as bad today. Trying to avoid procedure if I can, so I am to be reviewed after the weekend.
Other than that section wise I feel like I am healing well.
How is everyone else doing? Xxx

Looking good MM!
We’re doing great, OH is back to work now so it’s just me and the babe through the day - I’m loving every second! It’s going way too quick though!
Hope everyone is doing well! Xx

My gorgeous baby girl arrived this morning at 7am, weighing 8lb9, she has a full head of hair and looks the image of her daddy, we have named her Victoria, will try upload a picture x

Congratulations <3

Isn’t it just amazing :love:

Love the name as well, not because that’s my name or anything hehe.

Hope you’re well?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back