**** April 2015 Mummies ****

Happy V Day Lizzimay!
Aw no Chazabell I'm dreading the uncomfortable stage I've already noticed a change in my ability to walk distances. That is poor you haven't met your actual midwife yet.

Maybe Cossie I have been noticing I have had more wind the past few days. My boobs also seem to be putting a strain on my back I just feel I need a full MOT and massage. OH has been brill though just wish I could pass the bump to him to carry about for a bit.

Last edited:
I worry about becoming on Mum too Cossie. I've got to had in my dissertation in March and there's much so much pressure to get everything done for uni by then. I'm not moving from my student house until the end of March/early April so I'm worried on whether I can get ready for the baby in time! I'm dying to get the baby room ready and get all the baby shopping done so it's quite sad that I can't do that yet.

Happy V Day Lizzii :)

I also have the odd wobble here and there too. It'll be a big adjustment going from a unit of three to four! I wobble more over how the baby will affect my son rather than me. He has no idea what is about to happen and I feel all anxious thinking about it for his sake. Hopefully he'll be okay, children are resilient little things.

So as of today I'm officially here in tri 3!! Home stretch ladies!!

I'm actually quite scared now.... Eeeek!

Yayyyy! Love seeing more people officially move into Tri 3. Still 2 weeks for me. Boo.

Anyone still suffering with feeling rubbish? I woke up with headache and nausea again today. Just got some breakfast in me but not sure if it'll stay down yet. So frustrating as I had hoped to go swimming this morning whilst my mum looked after my son. At this rate mum might be looking after my son whilst I lie on the sofa feeling sorry for myself!

2 weeks will absolutely zoom by rooster! :D

I still get those rubbish feelings of nausea etc every now and again. My mum kindly reminded me last night that there are several bugs making their way around at the moment so maybe that's not helping?

Probably! This pregnancy and I really haven't agreed with each other all that much so far! I'm ready to get into Tri 3 though. I've decided to give birth at Telford but still waiting to hear from them. My care plan was to have three growth scans during Tri 3 and I need my anti-d injection so I hope to hear from them soon so we can get cracking! It feels weird not having a hospital just yet. I think I'll call them later just to check that I'm on the system!

Last edited:
I can definitely understand rooster. With this being my first I didn't have a clue what to expect but I was sure pregnancy would be kinder to me than it has been!

Telford is supposed to be really really nice now they've got the new consultant ward. I've decided on Shrewsbury (it's significantly closer) but of course things could take a turn which mean I may require the consultant in which case I'd be in Telford too.

Is anyone else finding everyday tasks (getting dressed, going up the stairs, washing up etc.) really difficult now? I can't seem to do anything without getting out of breath!

You have been through the mill a bit Rooster, hopefully tri 3 is plain sailing for you. Def a few bugs going about I have the worst head cold that I think has went into my chest so off to the docs after work and there a lots of people off sick in my work. I have to say I know I've moaned quite a bit on here but so far I've been really lucky and had a straightforward pregnancy. I've got just over 2 weeks until I am officially here but booked my whooping cough vaccination today which doesn't seem to far away and I will be 28 weeks....eeek!! Where is the time going?

To be fair, everything has been really good with the baby, it's just hasn't had the best effect on me! A healthy baby is the main thing!

Thank goodness I called the hospital - I wasn't on the system! Not good! They are going to sort it out this afternoon and call me back. If i hadn't have called i'd have been waiting a while!

Oh no!! At least they're sorting you out now though rooster :)

Phew all sorted now and already booked in for two appointments. Tri 3 is going to be very busy and expensive with all the parking I'll have to pay for!

Welcome to tri-3!

Rooster sounds like your pregnancy has been hard work so far.

My feet are itchy that my skins now really dry and scaley on the tops of my feet :(

Phew! :) fingers crossed it's smooth running from here on then rooster!!

Thanks prettypee! The only itchy I've had have been on stomach and boobs!

Probably best to get itchy feet checked out if it continues Prettypee.

No itchiness for me... Yet.

My skin has sudden become dry, it's like my baby let glow for my wedding then full for my last tri....make up off, moisturiser on!

I've booked my mat leave and annual leave.....I leave on 23rd Feb :) I've given myself 6 weeks to enjoy our pregnancy, organise things and slow down. I've been longing for this baby for 5 hard years so I'm fully looking forward to those 6 weeks of watching him kick around my tummy :) and I'll oy have 2 weeks unpaid before my 2016 annualeave starts!!

I've had a sore groin today....anyone else? Feels like I've been riding a bike :eh: xxx

Hii, I'm not here (only just over a week to go! The consultant has changed my due date to 17th, and we are team blue! :)
x

I've updated you on the list. Sorry to remove you from my due date of 22nd April though!

Thanks.

aww I know, we've been at the same points all the way thru :(

I know! We both have November 2012 little toddlers too. Must be nice to be brought forward though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back