Anyone else testing in January?

I've added you to the testing dates to be confirmed on Page 1, @Haikos.

Thought I'd compile a list of symptoms and at what DPO:

4DPO - Left sided cramps.
5DPO - Sensitive nipples at night. Bitchy and crabby, felt rather hormonal.
6DPO - Centralised cramps, in the middle of my abdomen (low).
7DPO - Occasional nipple tenderness and sensitivity. Occasional mild cramps. Hormonal.
8DPO - Bitchy, Hormonal and constipated.
9DPO - Dry mouth at night, Bitchy, Hormonal. Absolutely zero patience.
10DPO - AF type cramps, quite intense at some points. Minor headache. Looser bowels.

Last edited:
I've added you to the testing dates to be confirmed on Page 1, @Haikos.

Thought I'd compile a list of symptoms and at what DPO:

4DPO - Left sided cramps.
5DPO - Sensitive nipples at night. Bitchy and crabby, felt rather hormonal.
6DPO - Centralised cramps, in the middle of my abdomen (low).
7DPO - Occasional nipple tenderness and sensitivity. Occasional mild cramps. Hormonal.
8DPO - Bitchy, Hormonal and constipated.
9DPO - Dry mouth at night, Bitchy, Hormonal. Absolutely zero patience.

Have you noticed any change in your CM? I have I’ve got loads of it and watery I feel gross!

@Mrsbridge17, I can't say I have, but then I don't track with CM. <3
Sorry I can't be more helpful, I would add I've been quite windy for a few days but I think that's my normal. Christmas Day I got the nickname of 'windy blower' and that was Pre--ovulation! :rotfl::oops:

@Charlotte9, Thank you! Feels surreal! :think:

Im 6 DPO having cramps and sensitive boobs. Anyone else having this?

Im 6 DPO having cramps and sensitive boobs. Anyone else having this?

I posted my symptoms above, Possibly a good sign for you. Are you tracking BBT? Welcome to the thread by the way, when are you testing? x

Hello probably testing around 14/15th
Congrats on your lines!

i have pcos and have appointment next week about private treatment would be amazing if this happened in time. I rarely ovulate but had a huge change in CM this month and then tested and got a huge peak. Also been taking my ovaplus for pcos and its hugy helped. My boobs are just sore and heavy. (Also could be period signs) but i dont have regular periods and my cycles are longg

Thank you @Maza1993. Have you tried soya isoflavones to ovulate? It's a natural alternative to clomid / letrozole. Fingers crossed that you ovulated on your own and you have your own BFP coming to you. I haven't had any breast symptoms of heaviness or sore, Just nipple sensitivity and tmi - but my nipples have been hard, even though I've not been cold or aroused.

Have you noticed any change in your CM? I have I’ve got loads of it and watery I feel gross!

I had that last month. Turned into a BFN, but since I didn't test until CD28, I'm still not sure if the CM was just a fluke, or if I had a chemical. It started several days past ovulation, and stayed heavy essentially right up until my (late) period.

Hoping it is a good sign for you!

Good morning. Congrats @RainbowMama!

I’m canceling my SIS procedure today as my opk sticks were raging positive today.

FYI-SIS is a saline ultrasound where they check for polyps. Not a fun procedure from what I’m told. But it can mess with possible pregnancies and I’m just not willing to make this month null and void. I’m so frustrated though, as I’ve been waiting to have this procedure for MONTHS. And it keeps getting rescheduled. Last month I arrived and the us tech said “oh. You are ovulating right now. Let’s cancel.” So same problem this month. My doc is so busy and unavailable most times. It’s exhausting. It’s like threading the needle in those first ten days of my cycle. My hope though is that after last months MC I’m slightly more fertile somehow. Ovulating on day 14 this month-textbook perfect. Like- come one I can’t get more regular than this universe!

Good morning. Congrats @RainbowMama!

I’m canceling my SIS procedure today as my opk sticks were raging positive today.

FYI-SIS is a saline ultrasound where they check for polyps. Not a fun procedure from what I’m told. But it can mess with possible pregnancies and I’m just not willing to make this month null and void.

Is that also known as an HSG or completely different? I'm sorry you also miscarried last month, that's awful :( I completely understand your frustration at having to keep cancel / reschedule this procedure.

As for me, I'm not feeling too hopeful. I know it's far too early for progression etc, I just feel like maybe I'm going to miscarry again. I'm trying to stay positive though and TRYING not to test for progression - but I'm failing miserably and making myself more upset that tests haven't progressed just yet, EVEN THOUGH, I know progression and HCG doubles every 48 hours so it is TOO EARLY to be doing this!

Emotionally and mentally I do not have the capacity to have another miscarriage after last months' 13th miscarriage, I'm just so emotional right now. We both need this baby to stick!

Is that also known as an HSG or completely different? I'm sorry you also miscarried last month, that's awful :( I completely understand your frustration at having to keep cancel / reschedule this procedure.

As for me, I'm not feeling too hopeful. I know it's far too early for progression etc, I just feel like maybe I'm going to miscarry again. I'm trying to stay positive though and TRYING not to test for progression - but I'm failing miserably and making myself more upset that tests haven't progressed just yet, EVEN THOUGH, I know progression and HCG doubles every 48 hours so it is TOO EARLY to be doing this!

Emotionally and mentally I do not have the capacity to have another miscarriage after last months' 13th miscarriage, I'm just so emotional right now. We both need this baby to stick!

This SIS Is very similar to the HSG except they aren’t looking at my tubes, just my uterus.
Fingers crossed for you this works out this month. The two week wait is a roller coaster but if you’re positive already...good signs!

Thank you @Maza1993. Have you tried soya isoflavones to ovulate? It's a natural alternative to clomid / letrozole. Fingers crossed that you ovulated on your own and you have your own BFP coming to you. I haven't had any breast symptoms of heaviness or sore, Just nipple sensitivity and tmi - but my nipples have been hard, even though I've not been cold or aroused.

hello no not yet, waiting for a treatment plan next week. We may have clomid or maybe straight iui? Unsure. Still got cramps today probably nothing!

I had that last month. Turned into a BFN, but since I didn't test until CD28, I'm still not sure if the CM was just a fluke, or if I had a chemical. It started several days past ovulation, and stayed heavy essentially right up until my (late) period.

Hoping it is a good sign for you!

I had a look back at the posts when I was pregnant with my daughter and I had lots then too. Trying not to get my hopes up though x

Sorry I’ve been quiet!
Congrats rainbow! Hopefully lots of us will join you!!

I couldn’t get my HSG booked in yet again as they only run the clinic on a Monday and this Monday was a public holiday in Scotland! They could have facilitated me next Monday as I have long cycles and definitely wouldn’t have ovulated but they couldn’t due to training obligations that day apparently! God knows if I’ll ever have this test done! Very frustrating!

I’m on cycle day 11 just now but didn’t ovulate til day 23/24 last month! And day 21 the month before! So really not expecting to ovulate for at least another week! My sleep schedule has been all over the place with the holidays and now lockdown so I haven’t temped but I will be starting opks on day 15 and will be checking CM!

this will sound silly but I took paprika out my food cupboard and checked the date and it was 11/11 which I think is a good omen lol!

Sorry I’ve been quiet!
Congrats rainbow! Hopefully lots of us will join you!!

I couldn’t get my HSG booked in yet again as they only run the clinic on a Monday and this Monday was a public holiday in Scotland! They could have facilitated me next Monday as I have long cycles and definitely wouldn’t have ovulated but they couldn’t due to training obligations that day apparently! God knows if I’ll ever have this test done! Very frustrating!

I’m on cycle day 11 just now but didn’t ovulate til day 23/24 last month! And day 21 the month before! So really not expecting to ovulate for at least another week! My sleep schedule has been all over the place with the holidays and now lockdown so I haven’t temped but I will be starting opks on day 15 and will be checking CM!

this will sound silly but I took paprika out my food cupboard and checked the date and it was 11/11 which I think is a good omen lol!

it is a pill getting these procedures done. 3rd time needing to reschedule my SIS procedure today. Very similar to HSG but different. It’s infuriating

it is a pill getting these procedures done. 3rd time needing to reschedule my SIS procedure today. Very similar to HSG but different. It’s infuriating
I just read your post about it! Very frustrating! Fingers crossed we get pregnant this month instead!!! Xxx

@Littleperson, I've heard REALLY good things about BFP's after a HSG, so I wish you all the luck in the world to have it done!

I'm starting to lose hope, some people have said my FRER is an indent / evap. You'd think after 17 years of POAS I'd know the difference eh? Really put me on a downer. :(

I'll watch for a BBT drop tomorrow and do another FRER with SMU to see if there's any progression, i am petrified. Beyond petrified. :(

@Littleperson, I've heard REALLY good things about BFP's after a HSG, so I wish you all the luck in the world to have it done!

I'm starting to lose hope, some people have said my FRER is an indent / evap. You'd think after 17 years of POAS I'd know the difference eh? Really put me on a downer. :(

I'll watch for a BBT drop tomorrow and do another FRER with SMU to see if there's any progression, i am petrified. Beyond petrified. :(

@RainbowMama all you can do at this point is just keep testing are you leaving them to dry out? I can’t tell if the photo is edited or the test is dry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back