""JANUARY Testing Thread""

only a hand full of testers left... Good luck ladies!!

bags of baby glitter for you!! :D

Sorry to those how got AF... i was one of them so know how your feel!! :hug:

Feb is our month!!

Worst of it is Lilly I didn't get to test in January :wall: Not lucky for me lol. (Feb will be though :pray: )

Ohhh hunny!! :hug: :hug:

Not long now till feb... im counting the days too!

if i was to conceive this cycle the EDD would be 7th oct by OH bday is 6th Oct. His little face when i told him today... Bless!! So im really praying! :pray:

Ohhhh brill, that would be so nice, have everything crossed for you mate xxxxxx :pray:

BFN for me this month. Got AF this morning. I was expecting it as I thought I would be too late this month as only decided to TTC 2 weeks ago x

Well, as there is no sign of ov today, you can move me off Jan and into February with another TBC date. Thanks, hon. :)

:bored:

(tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock...)

I didnt get to test either in January and feel awful let alone going into your 3rd month Mel, feel for you :hug:

Sorry ladies :hug: Good luck for next month

I'm going crazy with waiting now. I'm ok in work because I'm so busy it keeps my mind off it but as soon as I get home and put my feet up I start with the symptom spotting!! Arrghh Hurry up Saturday morning!!

Eveadel sorry honey, best of luck next month :hug:

Liessa, the 2ww is the worst, hope it proves to be a good one for you :pray:

Well Af was due today and still no sign. I'm so nervous!! Had butterflies in my stomach all afternoon.

Testing in the morning :shock:

Liessa said:
Well Af was due today and still no sign. I'm so nervous!! Had butterflies in my stomach all afternoon.

Testing in the morning :shock:

good luck hun :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back