June Testing Thread *7 BFP's so far*

Betula said:
Well I gave in and did a test this morning at the stupid hour of 4.30am since I needed to pee. It was a BFP!!!!!!!!
I completely expected it to be negative so I was very surprised! So of course I haven't slept since I did my test, but I'm too excited to care! I half want to do a few more tests to make sure, but I did use a Clear Blue digital test, so it should be accurate. I'm going to make an appointment at the Well Woman clinic today :cheer:

Congrates !xx :hug:

Jenna
Mizzi
Mum-2besoon
rene70
sookie

Can we have an update pls girlies :pray:

Kelly im still in for this month could you add me on the list please for the 29,30th. I think i did post that im still in for this month.

Thanks,

xxx

ive just noticed we have 5 BFP's out of us lot on the list this time!! thats a good amount (would be better if it was all of us thou!)

congrats to all the mummies to be!!!

sending baby dust to us members that AF got

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats to those with their BFP's :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry to those who got AF :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't think it's my month either because I've started spotting and have the crampy feeling. I'm not due on until Thursday but think she'll definately arrive by then :cry:

Let's keep them coming! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats to all of you BFP's!

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: to those who got AF! :cry:

KELLYXX said:
Jenna
Mizzi
Mum-2besoon
rene70
sookie

Can we have an update pls girlies :pray:

Hi Kelly :wave:

No BFP from me this month, but I had a nice holiday 8)

Kelly, I may test tomorrow with you...I am due the 29th and I have one early test left....if I do not chicken out...ahhhhh what the hell... :wall:
may as well... :pray: :pray: :pray:

sorry sandee my AF came on 20th - thats me out for this month.

if you test dont forget to let us know.

BFN.. and I used a 20 MIU test...so guess I am out too. I had two dreams last night that it was positive... :cry: I will expect AF on Sunday.

Sorry Kelly. I know how hard it is for you and me and everyone else who watches each month go by with no pregnancy.

I will pray for us all for July... :pray:

Good luck to those who are still in it for June! Everything crossed! :pray: :pray: :hug:

I'm out,
good luck everybody, hope I see BFPs when I come back

xoxo

woops... thought it was AF... I wiped earlier... a little bit of blood, tiniest bit, put on a towel and nothing since :think:
Weird, I have never noticed this before. Don't know if its my af coming on as I have a lot of cramps. I have been using ebay cheapies and been getting -v's so not holding out too much

xox

She got me yesterday (26th) Don't feel too bad though, it'll give me an extra 4wks to lose some more weight :). Good luck to all those left and sorry to those she got. July WILL be our month girls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back