January testing dates?

Test, test, test, we need our Jan 5th BFP!! :hug: :pray: :hug:
Babydust ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

Didn't need to test this morning, AF arrived right on time but tbh not too disappointed as its still early days for me. Just more relieved than anything (my last proper AF was in June :shock: ) so hopefully its my body's way of saying its ready to TTC again.

Best of luck to everyone testing in January - will keep fingers xed for you all xx

Emma79 said:
Didn't need to test this morning, AF arrived right on time but tbh not too disappointed as its still early days for me. Just more relieved than anything (my last proper AF was in June :shock: ) so hopefully its my body's way of saying its ready to TTC again.

Best of luck to everyone testing in January - will keep fingers xed for you all xx

sorry she got you, hoping thats everything back to normal for you :hug:

I can't believe how many BFP's we have had so far!

I am now 7dpo and am getting symptoms of feeling bloated, pains each side, so tired and hungry...not sure if I am imaging them though! With Jacob, my first, I was so convinced that AF was coming on the month we conceived as i had really bad cramps.

I will keep you all updated! Good luck to everyone testing this week :hug:

Add me 20th Jan :cheer:

I think I need another baby dancing tonight just to be sure. I hope I got it right this month :lol:

Emma79 said:

Sorry to hear that love :hug: everything crossed for next month

AF is due for me tomorrow, I've had cramps and sore boobs since last thurs. Dont know if this will be our month :( I dread going to the toilet incase I get bad news!

Good luck to all

I've still got a bit of spotting but no other signs the witch is on her way.

I'm 99% sure she'll show though due to the spotting :roll:

skairdykat said:
I've still got a bit of spotting but no other signs the witch is on her way.

I'm 99% sure she'll show though due to the spotting :roll:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: she stays away!

The spotting is getting a bit more now and is dark brown so think shes definately coming tomorrow as planned :wall:

I'm so fed up of TTC atm. We have BD'd every 36-48hrs since AF left and still not caught :wall: I can't beleive how hard it is this time round, and I moaned when it took 4mths with Jordan :roll:

I'm really glad I've got you girls on here to vent to :hug: :hug:

Hi guys,

Well my Ov date is not certain yet but it is never easy to pinpoint so can you please put me down for testing on the 22 Jan if AF doesn't show?

Thanks

skairdykat said:
The spotting is getting a bit more now and is dark brown so think shes definately coming tomorrow as planned :wall:

I'm so fed up of TTC atm. We have BD'd every 36-48hrs since AF left and still not caught :wall: I can't beleive how hard it is this time round, and I moaned when it took 4mths with Jordan :roll:

I'm really glad I've got you girls on here to vent to :hug: :hug:

Oh love, I've been thinking about you today and hoped you had better news. Try and keep your chin up. :hug: to you.

I would be lost without everyone on here :hug: to you guys x

ooh can I have the 19th please.....

haven't got a good feeling but if it was a BFP it would be ultra cool cos it's our wedding anniversary too :dance:

i think thats it updated, let me know if iv missed anyone!

Good luck to those waiting to test :hug:

im going to test on the 13th! thats makes me (by my non scientific calculations) 31 days since last AF (tho i have super long cycles so wouldnt consider myself 'late' until at least the 26th...but i cant wait that long!! i think ill be 16dpo at this point
good luck to everyone xxx

end of the month il be testing dependin how long this cycle is.

Good luck all those waiting to test january seems to be flooding with bfps a few more wont hurt :D

Sorry she got you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

She's not here for me yet but the spotting is still slightly here (no where near as much as yesterday, just when I wipe now after a wee)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back