""JANUARY Testing Thread""

Don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight! And I know I'm still a bit early for testing but I can't wait any longer :oops:

Liessa said:

Don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight! And I know I'm still a bit early for testing but I can't wait any longer :oops:

try get a good sleep hun, i'm excited for you too though :lol: i'll be up first thing to have a peek :hug:

Liessa said:
Well Af was due today and still no sign. I'm so nervous!! Had butterflies in my stomach all afternoon.

Testing in the morning :shock:

eeek. good luck :cheer:

Tested today BFN - still no AF - but have been stressed out due to other factors so guessing its that rather than pg

Liessa said:

you should have been up and posting by now... any news!!! :D

Sahara said:
Tested today BFN - still no AF - but have been stressed out due to other factors so guessing its that rather than pg

positve thinking till you know for def!! :hug:

BFN for me too :( Only 1 day late though so I'll give it a few days and test again (if AF doesn't show)

I'm going out tonight as well so I'll have to take it easy on the booze just in case. :angel:

Positive thinking ladies, not putting anything in till af shows her ugly face as you never know :pray:

Wow! Excellent work January girlies - lots of BFPs!!!!

Hugs to all those still waiting :hug:

Any news ladies?????

mrs_tommo22 -- 22nd January
Jadey_404 -- 24th January
Liessa -- 24th January

I'm going to try and wait till Friday before I test again. Don't want to get another BFN but still have no AF, it's horrible being in limbo! :wall:

If I wait hopefully either she'll turn up or I'll get a BFP but I'll know one way or the other.

Ooooooer Liessa, fingers crossed for you hun x x x

Thanks, it's a bit nailbiting! I keep expecting AF to have turned up every time I go to the loo.

One of my friends is pregnant and she didn't get a positive test till she was 2 weeks late :shock: I'll have gone loopy if I have to wait that long with not knowing!
x

Hiya guys...i'm due to test on 31st as i planned to test at end of each month till my periods get regular...but is there any point if my chart indicates i havent even ov'd yet?

x

baby brigsy- i don't think i'd use a test unless u have a cheap one- looking at ur chart ur temps seem a bit too low for u to be pregnant. Also if u are using opks they will show positive if u are pregnant. i've saved a fortune on preg tests since i started charting. With my long cycles i, like u would test every 2/3 weeks just in case- now i chart i can't even cling on to that hope!! :hug:

good luck to the last few jan testers!!

feel a bit sad as since i joined here jan is the first month i've not been able to test! :( i havn't even bloody ovulated for the whole of jan so i expect i'll miss feb too!!!

xx

Sorry for the late update (mums been in ill hospital & then I've been on holiday) So not been on here for far too long :(

Anyhow, AF got me (23nd Jan) :( :(

But, try try try again!! :lol:

Congrats to all the BFPs in Jan :clap: :clap: Big hugs to everyone AF got, & I’ll see you in the Feb testing tread :hug:
x

:dance: Positive test 1/21/13 (what a birthday gift my husband could give me lol):lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back