♡ October 2020 Mummies ♡

haven;t been on here in a looong time! i'm pretty sure i'm in prodromal labour but at 33 weeks. I went in because in my case i'm not supposed to contract due to my previous uterine rupture in last birth. So now it's kick started various check ups and scans and then at 34/35 weeks i'll admitted till they deliver at 36/37 or baby decides to push them ahead.
On Fri I had 36 hours of 20-15 mins apart contractions which registered on the machine but then when I was eventually sent home as otherwise things were ok and not progressing, the next day they stopped and have since come back for a couple hours here and there.
hope everyone is doing ok

@fein _but_waiting! oh wow! Sounds like they are keeping on top of it which is good, you’re in the best place. It won’t be long at all for you now then. Hope you’re feeling ok otherwise?! X

@fein _but_waiting! Oh goodness that's two of the group in prodromal labour! I keep wondering who's going to make an appearance first.

I had such a bad night. I was too hot and my hips have started really playing up again. It hurts to move in bed and get up. I also woke up with intense pressure in my bum! Felt like I absolutely needed to go for a poo, but when I went to the loo nothing happened. Anybody else getting this feeling? I've had it on and off, but this was quite strong. Hoping its a good sign?! Ready for baby now. I'm just about done with being pregnant!

@fein _but_waiting! Ahh the constant contractions really do your head in don’t they. Can’t imagine how much worse it would be if I also knew it was risky to me or baby! Big hugs to you.

@Natalie8964 Yep, I’m over it too. That pressure will probably be baby squishing your bowels. Hopefully that means they’re nice and low!

@fein _but_waiting! Ahh the constant contractions really do your head in don’t they. Can’t imagine how much worse it would be if I also knew it was risky to me or baby! Big hugs to you.

@Natalie8964 Yep, I’m over it too. That pressure will probably be baby squishing your bowels. Hopefully that means they’re nice and low!
Yeah last week midwife said baby was nice and low. Hopefully they're getting lower and engaging, still feel very big and high though!

@Natalie8964 ahh bless you, you've reached the stage of 'I'm fed up now, just get baby out!'. It's funny isn't it how much changes in such a small number of weeks, last month everyone was still quite enjoying being pregnant haha x

@Natalie8964 ahh bless you, you've reached the stage of 'I'm fed up now, just get baby out!'. It's funny isn't it how much changes in such a small number of weeks, last month everyone was still quite enjoying being pregnant haha x
Oh absolutely haha think I was spoiled with a good pregnancy and now everything is annoying me! I'm so ready! X

Hmm, I have definitely been whinging about this pregnancy non-stop since day 1 haha. @Natalie8964 You've done a big 180 though!

Oh absolutely haha think I was spoiled with a good pregnancy and now everything is annoying me! I'm so ready! X
So exciting Nat! I had lots of pressure for a whole 2 weeks before the birth, but had very intense pressure, the day of birth. I had a precipitous labour, so hopefully it's a good sign for you as well!x

So exciting Nat! I had lots of pressure for a whole 2 weeks before the birth, but had very intense pressure, the day of birth. I had a precipitous labour, so hopefully it's a good sign for you as well!x
Pressure is quite often now! I must sit on the toilet thinking I need a poo at least 3 times a day haha! X

36 weeks tomorrow and the weather is beautiful so have started my baby washing! 2 loads down, another 3 to go...not sure how we have ended up with so much stuff all of a sudden!

38 weeks today!! This is now my PB :rotfl:

I’ve got loads of pressure too! TMI sometimes I go for a wee and a poo slips out too when I didn’t even know I needed one! :rotfl: Sorry for the over sharing! X

WOW WOW WOW @PinkFlamingo I was not expecting to read this when I logged in - massive congratulations! How are you both doing? So glad to hear you’re home xx

Hey ladies. So turns out I’m a September mum!! My baby was born 5th sept!! After a 10 day stay in neonatal unit he’s now home. It’s a boy! X

Oh my goodness!! <3<3<3 Huge congratulations to you all!! Glad you’re home. I bet it’s been a whirlwind!! Hope you’re all ok? X

Hey ladies. So turns out I’m a September mum!! My baby was born 5th sept!! After a 10 day stay in neonatal unit he’s now home. It’s a boy! X
OMG!!! Huge congratulations! I do hope you're both doing ok? I can't wait to hear some further details! A beautiful baby boy.. I will update our front page <3

38 weeks today!! This is now my PB :rotfl:

I’ve got loads of pressure too! TMI sometimes I go for a wee and a poo slips out too when I didn’t even know I needed one! :rotfl: Sorry for the over sharing! X
I love a bit of oversharing. Don't know why people are funny about poo, everyone does it haha! I have pressure - I have phantom poos. I'm convinced I'm desperate to go, then I'll sit on the loo and nothing! Or literally a little bunny rabbit dropping. Sooo annoying haha

Haha that’s alright then! I’ve been known to offend with OTT poo chat! :rotfl:

Oh no, little rabbit droppings sounds frustrating! I’m the opposite!! I bet you’ll know when the time is near and you’ll have a massive clear out. I have a clear out at least 3 times a day!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back