x ... DECEMBER TESTING THREAD ... x 6 BFPs!!

I'm thinking of charting this month. I don't ever seem to get a strong positive on opks. Fingers crossed

List is updated! Good luck to our new additions. :cheer: So sorry for those the witch caught. :hug:

Hello,
Could I please be added for the 20th?
Good luck everyone xx

Last edited:
AF has finally showed up for me. Onto the next one xx

I've lost track of the threads I've posted on, apologies if I've already said this but AF did eventually arrive for me so also into next one!

AF arrived for me too! A few days early! Good luck to those left to test x

I've tested and it was a BFP! I can believe it and now keep telling it to be sticky. I can't upload a picture. Is that because I've haven't posted enough?
Good luck to those left to test this month and to everyone else for the next cycle.

I've tested and it was a BFP! I can believe it and now keep telling it to be sticky. I can't upload a picture. Is that because I've haven't posted enough?
Good luck to those left to test this month and to everyone else for the next cycle.

Congratulations lunababy. Happy news. How many dpo are you? Any symptoms? X

Congratulations lunababy. Happy news. How many dpo are you? Any symptoms? X

14dpo. Only symptom was more dc than usual. Nothing else. Which is why I'm paranoid it's not going to work out.

I'm hearing more and more that the months where others have no symptoms are the months they get their bfp. You will have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Last edited:
Hi Ladies! Got my BFP yday at 11dpo, good luck to everyone who's left to test! xx

Congratulations Lunababy and Coachqueenie.
Wishing you a happy, healthy nine months. Xx

The only signs I had was lots of flatulence lol and a bit emotional, I had lotion CM from 4-7dpo then it turned watery x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back