x ... DECEMBER TESTING THREAD ... x 6 BFPs!!

Not sure if I'm out or not but I think I ovulated late so I'm saying December 2nd is my test date!

Well I am out the witch got me. Can I have 30th December please

Baby dust to all xx

Can I be added for 4th December please.
Not holding up much hope as we were more NTNP this month and only did the deed once at vaguely at the right time.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks Hun but at least I can have a few drink on my Christmas do next week

Hello Ladies,

Can I please be added on to the 26th Dec?
That would be the best Xmas present ever.

Good Luck to you all and lots of babydust xxx

Hello can I please be added for 10th Dec? I'm not really sure if/when I ovulated so I'll have a go on that date. Xxx

Ugh. I have had signs of some spotting today so think I'm out. Again. Fed up. This was first month I had pinpointed ovulation and it was later than apps suggested so was hopeful. On to next try. Can I have 24th please? Either the best or worst present for DH. Goodluck everyone for this month.

Ok ladies, all updated! Good luck. :cheer:

Bfn for me last night, I got confused with nightshifts and tested early lol. no symptoms but also no AF symptoms yet either, FX'd. Cd 28 so should be due today.

Bfn for me last night, I got confused with nightshifts and tested early lol. no symptoms but also no AF symptoms yet either, FX'd. Cd 28 so should be due today.

Good luck Claire doll! Babydust your way! Really hope this is a lucky month for us all!

Still a bfn today. Sigh. Wish witch would get a move on so can get onto next cycle!

Sorry to hear that ClaireDoll. It never gets easier seeing the bfn's. Here's hoping 2017 is your year!Babydust xxxx

Hold in there until you know for certain. Fingers crossed its your time. I'm holding on for next time. Will be totally distraught if witch comes again!

I'm the same ClaireDoll, the witch was due today and no sign of her. Not even a quinter on a test. It's pants

The witch has arrived this morning so I'm out. Best off luck and baby dust to the rest of you ladies :dust:

I ovulated very late in my cycle this time. We were unable to BD due to the dreaded cold taking over the household so I know we are out this month. Willing AF to come so I can start again plus will be doing the Clearblue trial aswell which I am excited for :)

Sorry about AF Kumber.

Good luck Clairedoll, not out until she shows up.

Fingers crossed ladies xx

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 12
Sorry the witch got you kumber :( Fx for next cycle! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members