x ... DECEMBER TESTING THREAD ... x 6 BFPs!!

Zoe_helen!!! Helloooo!! I remember you both from the last time I was here! Congrats on the birth of your baby girl! Wishing you lots of luck for a Christmas BFP xx

Well AF is due for me today but hasn't showed up yet. I am so impatient so did a test last night,( clearblue digital) and a cheapie this morning and bfn on both. I am a :poas:! It's strange as I don't feel pregnant nor do I feel that af is going to bless me with her presence soon? Very confused?? I'll wait a couple of days I suppose if still no show. This ttc business is costing a small fortune in ovulation sticks and pregnancy tests. :lol:
Good luck all still waiting to test xxx

Thanks coach queenie Hun means a lot can not believe Ruby is almost 2 now :) xxxx

Ruby is such a lovely name, it's on our girls list this time round! Crazy how times flying! xxx

Well AF is due for me today but hasn't showed up yet. I am so impatient so did a test last night,( clearblue digital) and a cheapie this morning and bfn on both. I am a :poas:! It's strange as I don't feel pregnant nor do I feel that af is going to bless me with her presence soon? Very confused?? I'll wait a couple of days I suppose if still no show. This ttc business is costing a small fortune in ovulation sticks and pregnancy tests. :lol:
Good luck all still waiting to test xxx

I did two in a row a week before I'm even roughly due 😂
I'm an addict I don't even care!! Xx

So now 1 day late for af and bfn. Always feels worse when you're late and it's negative ��

Yeah. I'm out too�� was hopeful cuz nothing on Christmas eve but nofn. Witch got me now. Goodluck to everyone else left.

Sorry AF got you ladies.. better luck in the new year. :cheer:

No witch yet but I also don't know whenough I'm due as my periods tend to be all over the place.
I have had sore boobs and today I've been throwing up and loads of gas. But I've a feeling it's all from eating too much over Christmas or something. Xx

Sorry for all the afs ladies.

I tested early and got a bfp! I'm so hoping this is a sticky bean. Best of luck to you all, hope to see you over in the pregnancy section soon :dust:

Attachments

• 15750257_1292530044100665_1256093773_n.jpg
    15750257_1292530044100665_1256093773_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 29
So sorry the witch got you Rae.. :hug:

Yay kumber! Congratulations! H&H 9 months to you. :hug:

Congratulations Kumber. What a great late Xmas pressie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back